View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 717681869196979899100101102103104105106111116121 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    I don't think they can stop us. I even asked the agent when I viewed the show flat last year. Initally, I thought we can place the shoe rack at the tiny space just outside the main door. But after went back there for a second look, it seems impossible. The agent told me we can place it outside as long as it do not cause obstruction to the neighbours.
    Cool.

Think I will do that..... cause.... really no other place we can put our shoe rack.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by axela_3
    Then we'll be having 2 parties? One PAP and the other SDP? HAhahahaha!
    I think I prefer WP....Hee

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    I think I prefer WP....Hee
    Then will we be sitting on the same side of the table?

Just received call from Lawyer. Seems like TOP is around the corner.

Maybe we should start gather the name list and lobang for different purchases in order to have a strong force to bargain for good deal.

The following are some general items that maybe needed for a new house:
    1. Curtain
    2. Lighting
    3. Fridge
    4. Washing Machine
    5. TV Set
    6. Sofa set
    7. Mattress
    8. Bed Frame / Divan
    9. Interior Design

Please add on the list if you think that are more.

If you keen to join the group or share with us your lobang, please email me at [email protected]. Then i will consolidate the mailing list so we can have more private discussion and sharing.

The following are IDs that i have contacted:
    1. HomeSuccess
    2. Rezt&Relax
    3. Unimax
    4. Blink23
    5. Vegas
    6. Plush Living
    7. NorthWest
    8. FuseConcept
    9. Ultimate

Default Share

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim

Maybe we should start gather the name list and lobang for different purchases in order to have a strong force to bargain for good deal.

1. Curtain
    2. Lighting
    3. Fridge
    4. Washing Machine
    5. TV Set
    6. Sofa set
    7. Mattress
    8. Bed Frame / Divan
    9. Interior Design

If you keen to join the group or share with us your lobang, please email me at [email protected]. Then i will consolidate the mailing list so we can have more private discussion and sharing.

1. HomeSuccess
    2. Rezt&Relax
    3. Unimax
    4. Blink23
    5. Vegas
    6. Plush Living
    7. NorthWest
    8. FuseConcept
    9. Ultimate

Care to share which ID have you decided on? Also what are your findings amount them so that we can keep a look out. Thks.

Quote Originally Posted by cher
    Care to share which ID have you decided on? Also what are your findings amount them so that we can keep a look out. Thks.
    Not yet... Still waiting for few more quotation.

actually dont mind can i come also

can give u all some ID idea and advice for those people first time stay condo

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by axela_3
    Then will we be sitting on the same side of the table?
    Ha Ha.... Good.....

going to TOP! any bull desperate to sell the hot potato?

Quote Originally Posted by TQ63
    Hi,

Never tot of that.. Thanks for the idea.
    Will discuss with the ID to hear from his opinion.
    The ID need to see the place to comment...
    One of the ID had a suggestion on the shoe cabinet...
    Where our dinning area is...to customise the chair for the dinning and this will be in line with the dry kitchen table...ie to have a long stool type..then inside or the side will place our shoes but of cos its enclosed
    Personally I don't really like the idea..cos I feel it is not too hygience...
    But I think this is creative enough

When talk to the ID, don't tell them your idea first...see what they have..maybe they got great ideas..

Quote Originally Posted by Cot
    One of the ID had a suggestion on the shoe cabinet...
    Where our dinning area is...to customise the chair for the dinning and this will be in line with the dry kitchen table...ie to have a long stool type..then inside or the side will place our shoes but of cos its enclosed
    Personally I don't really like the idea..cos I feel it is not too hygience...
    But I think this is creative enough

When talk to the ID, don't tell them your idea first...see what they have..maybe they got great ideas..
    creative idea but i also agree that its not too hygience. its really a headache where to place the shoe rack... anyone ID came up with a feasible idea?

Quote Originally Posted by cher
    Hi,

Please add me in your lobang group. I seem to have problem receiving notification update on the discussion here. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks for arranging. If you need help on ID, my sister-in-law work in Rezt&Relax and can speak to her on group discount.

Have a nice day

Regards,

Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim

1. Curtain
    2. Lighting
    3. Fridge
    4. Washing Machine
    5. TV Set
    6. Sofa set
    7. Mattress
    8. Bed Frame / Divan
    9. Interior Design

1. HomeSuccess
    2. Rezt&Relax
    3. Unimax
    4. Blink23
    5. Vegas
    6. Plush Living
    7. NorthWest
    8. FuseConcept
    9. Ultimate
    findings amount them so that we can keep a look out. Thks.[/quote]

Hi,

Please add me in your lobang group. I seem to have problem receiving notification update on the discussion here. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks for arranging. If you need help on ID, my sister-in-law work in Rezt&Relax and can speak to her on group discount.

Have a nice day

Regards,

Joanne

Wink Laundry Hanger

Folks,

I have still a few who have not voice their selection...

Appreciate all to revert latest by tomorrow

1) Lim Joe CI
    2) Annie Wee
    3) Piper
    4) Alam Tam
    5) Paul
    6) Unity
    7) Cheewing
    8) Bernard & Evelyn
    9) LA

LAUNDRY HANGER selection.doc

Quote Originally Posted by chang
    creative idea but i also agree that its not too hygience. its really a headache where to place the shoe rack... anyone ID came up with a feasible idea?
    That time my agent suggested me to use the dry kitchen cabinet (add shelving ourself) to put those more expensive shoes (A bit small though).

Those casual inexpensive shoes can leave it outside the house in a small shoe rack as he say no one will steal (unlike hdb )

Quote Originally Posted by ivanchan16
    That time my agent suggested me to use the dry kitchen cabinet (add shelving ourself) to put those more expensive shoes (A bit small though).

Those casual inexpensive shoes can leave it outside the house in a small shoe rack as he say no one will steal (unlike hdb )
    In fact we can utilise the H/S. For storage including a MTM shoerack, but wouldn't be convenient to wear your shoe there & then. But at least a place for storage!

Quote Originally Posted by ivanchan16

agreed... actually there is a gap from the cabinet at the dry kitchen to the floor. may be able to construct a small shelf below it to add in a few shoes. the rest must put outside lor...

My choice for the laundry hanger is attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

i just like to ask if anyone knows about the public secret garden for selected units? anyone bought such a unit? is it an extra space that you guys have or issit as it states for the "public" - ie. Quartz residents to use as well?

Asked agent before, think it's open to public also....not your own space..

i just like to ask if anyone knows about the public secret garden for selected units? anyone bought such a unit? is it an extra space that you guys have or issit as it states for the "public" - ie. Quartz residents to use as well?
    My agent told me its only for certain blocks only. Hence not everybody can access to it.

Anybody knows if we have the "extra" cabinet extended to the dry kitchen that is opposite the fridge area. Saw from ksiew's pic it is given.

Quote Originally Posted by LA
    My agent told me its only for certain blocks only. Hence not everybody can access to it.
    i suppose pple from that blk can use it right? laundry area? haha...

i suppose pple from that blk can use it right? laundry area? haha...
    Yeah. This is wat i learn from the agent.

Its open to public. Unstd from the flr plan that some of the units next to the secret garden can even pass drinks n food thru the kitchen windows if u are hosting guests there. As for privacy and noise level, i think it will be compromised if there is a gathering there.

Quote Originally Posted by GEMS
    Its open to public. Unstd from the flr plan that some of the units next to the secret garden can even pass drinks n food thru the kitchen windows if u are hosting guests there. As for privacy and noise level, i think it will be compromised if there is a gathering there.
    It was told by the agent that only certain block on certain level. So accessibility wise it should be restricted to those units that are on 'that' level. I dun thk is to the public... otherwise, it doesn't make sense to those who probably paying 'more' for that 'secet garden'..

Yup its only on selected level, if what u've said is true then my agent distorted the facts. She told me open to public. Anyway very soon we'll find out

Default rushed work may compromised quality

I really hope they don't rush the TOP just for a very simple reason... quality of the finishing....
    If they compromise the quality just to get it done early.... I'll be a very very pissed man.

Quote Originally Posted by berniesg
    I really hope they don't rush the TOP just for a very simple reason... quality of the finishing....
    If they compromise the quality just to get it done early.... I'll be a very very pissed man.
    This is definitely true! Especially for people like myself that I dont intend to move in until year end.

Quote Originally Posted by berniesg
    Finishing is fixed. I think you are referring to workmanship.