View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 41 of 123 FirstFirst ... 111621263136373839404142434445465156616671 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Unregistered8 Guest

Default Early TOP?

Quote Originally Posted by TQ new owner
    Yes. Early TOP is my top priority now. And also I prefer north east rather than the east area.
    I was told TOP will be 1st quarter next yr. Any chance of even earlier date like end of this yr? Wondering if can move in b4 chinese new yr...

Unregistered7 Guest

not really. Just above 1 mil. In nfact, My agent told me cheapest 4 bdrm was 991K...probably low floor but it's 4 bdrm

TQTQTQ Guest

don't think TQ can TOP end of this year from the progress of it... looks like it is gonna be 1st qtr next year.. but it is good to see the final product starting to take shape already in some part of the constructions w paints and windows... and the sky bridge gym thingie taking shape too... waiting for the day when i don see mud and construction veh in the area where the tennis courts should be, driving pass TQ. :P

Unregistered2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered7
    not really. Just above 1 mil. In nfact, My agent told me cheapest 4 bdrm was 991K...probably low floor but it's 4 bdrm
    congrats for being a condo owner, livia or TQ.

Pty Hunt Guest

If that is the case, it is quite worthwhile. I will go down to take a look this weekend. Thanks for your information.

TQ stack 61 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TQTQTQ
    don't think TQ can TOP end of this year from the progress of it... looks like it is gonna be 1st qtr next year.. but it is good to see the final product starting to take shape already in some part of the constructions w paints and windows... and the sky bridge gym thingie taking shape too... waiting for the day when i don see mud and construction veh in the area where the tennis courts should be, driving pass TQ. :P
    Yes. I do hope TQ can TOP as soon as possible. But looking at the construction progress, it is more likely to be 1Q 09. Sometime pass by and manage to take a quick "peek" between the fence, you can see the internal structure taking shape. Last week, I went to the top floor of the nearby HDB and try to take some shots of the construction progress but unfortunately, I am unable to capture good pictures.

Stack51 Guest

I prefer the NE as well but bought a 4 bedroom in Livia as the price of the 4 bedroom is similar to the 3+1 in TQ. I would say faciliaties are comparable but for Livia, u have to walk longer distance to reach MRT.

One other reason for choosing Livia is the closeness to Pasir Park which is accesible by bikes from the park connector
    congrats on yr purchase. Do come back to TQ thread (although u may spend most of yr time in Livia's thread) when u're free.

Unregistered7 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stack51
    congrats on yr purchase. Do come back to TQ thread (although u may spend most of yr time in Livia's thread) when u're free.
    TQ (er...I mean Thank You : )

btw, I checked with my agent, she said Livia 4-bdrm low floor (5 and below) still going for 991K upwards...

Livia potential buyer Guest

Smile LIVIA PSF

TQ (er...I mean Thank You : )

btw, I checked with my agent, she said Livia 4-bdrm low floor (5 and below) still going for 991K upwards...
    Can you roughly let me know what is the smallest floor area for a 4 bdrm? As for the 991K type, what is the floor area? When is the TOP? Sorry to bother you so much. Thanks alot

Hi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Livia potential buyer
    Can you roughly let me know what is the smallest floor area for a 4 bdrm? As for the 991K type, what is the floor area? When is the TOP? Sorry to bother you so much. Thanks alot
    4 bdrm generally 1539sqft...5th floor and above need at least S$1m.

Unregistered4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Livia potential buyer
    Er...sorry...this it TQ thread.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hi
    4 bdrm generally 1539sqft...5th floor and above need at least S$1m.
    Wow. Quite a big area. Almost the size of a EA. I think with the PSF you are paying, it should be consider quite worthwhile. Congrats on your good purchase. I will go take a look this coming weekend. Thanks for your input.

Unregistered7 Guest

please hop over to Livia thread below....

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...ed=1#post24058

Smile

please hop over to Livia thread below....

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...ed=1#post24058
    Yes. Will do. Else the TQ guys must be wondering why are we discussing about Livia at TQ thread?

Unregistered7 Guest

sorry cut and paste wrongly...this is the correct link to Livia thread

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...4058#post24058

URA Guest

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of June 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Quartz ....... OCR ....... 11 ............................. 805 ................ 728 ............... 569

Unregistered2 Guest

with so many MRT stations coming on stream, the value of condos or private devt next to MRTs will increase. congrats to TQ owners.

TQ4 Guest

Can any TQ owner here advise me normally how many months in advance the developer will send letter to inform you on the TOP date? Will I have time to sell my HDB?

stack 61 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TQ4
    Can any TQ owner here advise me normally how many months in advance the developer will send letter to inform you on the TOP date? Will I have time to sell my HDB?
    As for me, I had just sold my HDB flat. Initial intention is to allow ample time for the agent to slowly sell my flat but end up he is able to sell it off for me at my prefer price in a short time. So no choice have to release my flat and will be looking around for rental flat in the next 1-2 months. Maybe you can try to call Guocoland to find out about your question on TOP.

Unregistered2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stack 61
    As for me, I had just sold my HDB flat. Initial intention is to allow ample time for the agent to slowly sell my flat but end up he is able to sell it off for me at my prefer price in a short time. So no choice have to release my flat and will be looking around for rental flat in the next 1-2 months. Maybe you can try to call Guocoland to find out about your question on TOP.
    are you staying in hougang? so quickly your hdb flat is snapped up!?

SIA Guest

Under CPF rule, you have 6 months after TOP to sell your HDB flat.

Quote Originally Posted by TQ4

Stack 61 Guest

Default HDB good resale price

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered2
    are you staying in hougang? so quickly your hdb flat is snapped up!?
    Yes. I stay in Hougang. Somemore not near to MRT. About 10 minutes walking distance to MRT. Look like resale for HDB is quite good now. Can sell at good price and high COV.

Default bn

how about the feng sui of TQ? any one believe in feng sui?

Unregistered2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stack 61
    Yes. I stay in Hougang. Somemore not near to MRT. About 10 minutes walking distance to MRT. Look like resale for HDB is quite good now. Can sell at good price and high COV.
    thanks for the info. hope mine will fetch a good price too when i have to sell it when TOP comes. all the best to all TQ owners too.

Stack 61 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SIA
    Under CPF rule, you have 6 months after TOP to sell your HDB flat.
    But I think you do not need to sell the HDB if you can, unless you buy another resale HDB.

Unregistered5 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stack 61
    But I think you do not need to sell the HDB if you can, unless you buy another resale HDB.
    You're right. But you need to have the mimimum sum of $49K in your CPF (OA,SA and Investment). Apprantely this is a new rule from 2006...damm...those bought before does not have such a restriction.

Unregistered8 Guest

no one can tell if a place is for long term staying until you stay there. so far, TQ owners seem like a pleasant lot, judging from their responses here. anyway, let's not look too far for now. you won't know what will happen tomorrow.
    what i meant was that it's a 99 yr lease hold so value will not retain as well as 999yrs or fh developments. So for imho not for long term staying, not for passing the roof over to my kid. But I think it will be good for rental since it is near mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered5
    You're right. But you need to have the mimimum sum of $49K in your CPF (OA,SA and Investment). Apprantely this is a new rule from 2006...damm...those bought before does not have such a restriction.

OK guys, the poll is active for 1 month for those who is thinking to hold 2 properties (HDB and TQ). Vote now!

Unregistered2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered8
    what i meant was that it's a 99 yr lease hold so value will not retain as well as 999yrs or fh developments. So for imho not for long term staying, not for passing the roof over to my kid. But I think it will be good for rental since it is near mrt.
    actually how long term is long term? few people would like to stay in the same place for 99 years. most would have upgraded or gone on to stay in another newer condo or sell for a big profit and move on to a landed property perhaps. but anyway, point noted. thanks.

Landed Guest

actually how long term is long term? few people would like to stay in the same place for 99 years. most would have upgraded or gone on to stay in another newer condo or sell for a big profit and move on to a landed property perhaps. but anyway, point noted. thanks.
    IMO, the only property that really deamand a LH status is landed property. YOu can do whatecer you want on the land and pass on to the next generation. For Condo, you cannot so much if majority wanna En Bloc.