Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567121722 ... LastLast

Thread: Livia (D18, 99 years Leasehold, CDL)

Unregistered999 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredddd
    you must be kidding...below $600psf possible if u're living on pulau ubin...
    Below 600psf, tat guy may not buy also..so y bother about his unrealistic comments..lolzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered999
    U r noob in the property sector?
    Yeah

Haven't have the $$ or chance to buy LH property yet.

Hey, would u mind sharing with us other potential projects which is brand new, newly launched, gg to TOP soon which is going above 700psf but below 800psf??? U say above 700psf, plenty of options avail..pls share here..many hdb upgradders here.
    'Newly launched' and 'going to TOP' soon usually don't go together. Most developer launch their projects prior so that the income from the progressive payment can offset the construction cost, hence reducing the construction loan.

I don't work for the developer nor agency,so I don't have a first hand information of the sale price of future launches.
    What I can do is that I can give you, the past enbloc/government land sale sites' estimate breakeven cost around $700psf.

(All the sites transacted in 2007/2008)

Hup Cheong Mansion (Allgreen) brought for $282psf/PR - Breakeven (BE) $680psf

Minton Rise (KL) $236psf/PR - BE $530psf

Tampines Court (Centrepoint & Far East) $267psf/PR - BE - $619psf

Simon Ville (Fragance) $281psf/PR - BE $710psf

URA Site at Rosewood (Evan Lim) $232psf/PR - BE $580psf

HDB Site at Pasir Ris (Chip Eng Seng) $228psf/PR - BE $650psf

URA Site at Simei St 4 (UOL & KL) $296psf/PR - BE $650psf

URA Site at West Coast Crescent (Cheung Kong) $296psf/PR - BE $650psf

URA Site at Yishun (MCL) $350psf/PR - BE $690psf

URA Site at CCK (Far East) $203psf/PR - BE $550psf

Breakeven is assumed that they made the necessary approvals and lock in the DC/DP payable (where applicable).

Cool HBD??

No way, I have seen the detail layout plan, very beautiful.

Share? Sorry, not for circulate. Be patient, it is coming out in 2 weeks time.

Unfortunate, the price will be 720 for a 1000 sqft unit and 620~650 for larger unit with big balconey.

Hope CDL give very special price for first few ubit.

I will Queue overnight for that unit if avaiable, 550 sqft for 1000 sqft unit.

Unregistered999 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    'Newly launched' and 'going to TOP' soon usually don't go together. Most developer launch their projects prior so that the income from the progressive payment can offset the construction cost, hence reducing the construction loan.

I don't work for the developer nor agency,so I don't have a first hand information of the sale price of future launches.
    What I can do is that I can give you, the past enbloc/government land sale sites' estimate breakeven cost around $700psf.

(All the sites transacted in 2007/2008)

Hup Cheong Mansion (Allgreen) brought for $282psf/PR - Breakeven (BE) $680psf

Minton Rise (KL) $236psf/PR - BE $530psf

Tampines Court (Centrepoint & Far East) $267psf/PR - BE - $619psf

Simon Ville (Fragance) $281psf/PR - BE $710psf

URA Site at Rosewood (Evan Lim) $232psf/PR - BE $580psf

HDB Site at Pasir Ris (Chip Eng Seng) $228psf/PR - BE $650psf

URA Site at Simei St 4 (UOL & KL) $296psf/PR - BE $650psf

URA Site at West Coast Crescent (Cheung Kong) $296psf/PR - BE $650psf

URA Site at Yishun (MCL) $350psf/PR - BE $690psf

URA Site at CCK (Far East) $203psf/PR - BE $550psf

Breakeven is assumed that they made the necessary approvals and lock in the DC/DP payable (where applicable).
    Tks.
    However, It wud be better if u can provide us with current launches or any js TOPed fire sale if any in the east side this is below 800psf?

If Livia is above 700psf, which other projects we shd consider? Any gd project in the east now that is of similar capacity as Livia? I dont mind LH but must be 5min walking distance to MRT and must be less den 800psf in the east area and must be big project with full condo facilities preferably above 150units.

Tks.
    However, It wud be better if u can provide us with current launches or any js TOPed fire sale if any in the east side this is below 800psf?

If Livia is above 700psf, which other projects we shd consider? Any gd project in the east now that is of similar capacity as Livia? I dont mind LH but must be 5min walking distance to MRT and must be less den 800psf in the east area and must be big project with full condo facilities preferably above 150units.
    Based on your requirementS, you probably have to wait for future launches.

Fire Sale. Not that I know of. Most people who buys suburban market are usually buying for own stay. Even if they are buying for investment, they are usually the prudent investors.

ER Guest

Based on your requirementS, you probably have to wait for future launches.

Fire Sale. Not that I know of. Most people who buys suburban market are usually buying for own stay. Even if they are buying for investment, they are usually the prudent investors.
    An sms was sent to me stating the psf starts from $6xx....

what do you think? Seems reasonable to me...

Default 6xx resonable?

If you can get 610 ~ 630, I think it is OK.

If you think of 675~ 695.

I think, it is still too high.

Way a little while till end of the year.

ER Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rayaw
    If you can get 610 ~ 630, I think it is OK.

If you think of 675~ 695.

I think, it is still too high.

Way a little while till end of the year.
    My guess is that the $6xx psf is for the bigger unit..
    Those units around 1,00 to 1,500 psf, we are looking at $700 and above....

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ER
    My guess is that the $6xx psf is for the bigger unit..
    Those units around 1,00 to 1,500 psf, we are looking at $700 and above....
    That measn $700K for 1000 sqft (2 bedders) and 1 Mil for 1500 sqft (3 bed room +study)!
    No cheap leh! Then should go Casa Merah at least it's TOP sooner than this and nearer to MRT (and city )

Quote Originally Posted by ER
    An sms was sent to me stating the psf starts from $6xx....

what do you think? Seems reasonable to me...
    Depending on the unit size, facing and level.

I still feel that below $700psf is reasonable. Pretty hard to get any new development below $700psf nowsaday. Not everyone will appreciate Pasir Ris, but if you don't mind the location, you might want to seriously consider it.

I would advise against buying units facing TPE regardless, they will likely to give you big balcony and double glazed window but you will never get to hang out in your balcony as it is way too noisy.

there wont be any units directly facing TPE.. it will be facing elias green..if i'm not wrong

East Lover 2 Guest

Depending on the unit size, facing and level.

I still feel that below $700psf is reasonable. Pretty hard to get any new development below $700psf nowsaday. Not everyone will appreciate Pasir Ris, but if you don't mind the location, you might want to seriously consider it.

I would advise against buying units facing TPE regardless, they will likely to give you big balcony and double glazed window but you will never get to hang out in your balcony as it is way too noisy.
    Haha! then how about the sky high priced projects in East Coast? You like sea view, you gonna to pay for the noisy polution from ECP! Even pool view, price still very very high, for the name of East Coast, D15.
    D18 seems very very far to most of the non-east residents...

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover 2
    Haha! then how about the sky high priced projects in East Coast? You like sea view, you gonna to pay for the noisy polution from ECP! Even pool view, price still very very high, for the name of East Coast, D15.
    D18 seems very very far to most of the non-east residents...
    Yeah, you want Sea View (with a lot of tankers)? Be prepared for the noise.

But this Pasir Ris site don't have much view right, probably one can see Courts, Ikea and Giant across the expressway.

You are right to say that Pasir Ris IS far to most non-east residents. That is why I had a disclaimer that IF the potential buyer like Pasir Ris.

Unregistered. Guest

Cool Preview deferred

My agent booked my time already, now tell me that developer hold the preview. No preview this Saturday!

Anybody knows why? couldn't figure out the right price? Too high nobody buy (like what waterfront wave now, so quiet), too low lose profit?

Unregistered? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by parisrisnew
    Preview date could be on

21 June 08 or 28 June

subject to changes Thanks...

Prices not confirm at the moment
    No preview this saturday? Confirm?

michaeltantc Guest

Default Livia @ Pasir Ris Launching Soon!

Ideal choice for home and investment. A condominium project comprising 10 blocks of 15/16-storey residential flats with basement carparks, full recreational facilities (including a 50m pool), and extensive landscaping. Launching very soon. Make an appointment for Preview, or contact me for more information (Michael Tan T C, 65 91256543, [email protected] ).
    Amenities: Near Pasir Ris MRT station and bus interchange. Bus-stop near entrance to condominium. Tampines Expressway provides easy access to City and Changi International Airport. Entertainment Hub (Downtown East) nearby. Choices of shopping centres (White Sands, Elias Mall). Beach and parks within walking distance.

Unregistered001 Guest

whats the psf?

michaeltantc Guest

Default Livia - psf and preview

The developer has not confirmed the psf yet; as well as the actual date of the preview. I could inform you of these details promptly when I receive them. My contact information: Michael Tan T C (ERA Marketing Executive) 65-9125-6543 [email protected]

michaeltantc Guest

Default Livia @ Pasir Ris - Artist's Impressions

1) View from 50m Lap Pool
    2) View of Pool Lounge
    3) View of Youth Park (condo in background)
    Attached Images Attached Images

parisrisnew Guest

Preview date has been changed....

Thanks

pasir ris Guest

Default Livia

Saw in the classified advertisements for new launch in Pasir Ris of price from $5xx psf. Can knowledgeable agents enlighten us on this. Thank you.

Pasir Ris is a place for younger generation right?

Default Delay in launch

As dakota residences is selling well;

The developer is changing the price list to up the psf.

Sigh! price going up

Want to buy. quick quick

michaeltantc Guest

Default $5xx psf for Livia?

$5xx psf for Livia is 'possible' but very improbable. The Developers will only finalise the $psf on the day of the Preview (which will hopefully be soon, could be on the first weekend of July). The likely $psf range is from $600+ to $700+. I would not quote my clients a $5xx psf. It could be misleading. As is well-known, the property price is at its lowest during the preview, which is open to clients with invitation or appointment. If you would like to choose a unit in Livia that appeals to you, you could contact me for more details. I am a member of ERA Real Estate, one of two real estate agencies officially involved in marketing Livia. (Michael Tan T C, ERA Marketing Executive, 91256543, [email protected] )

Plus point , walking distance to MRT right

kaller Guest

is this sudden market interest going to be a sucker rally juz like the recent stock mkt where the mkt did a 2-mth rally till late May and start to resume the collapse again.....

Vikrant Pandey Guest

Property by Vikrant Pandey

Encouraging sales indicative of improving home buying sentiment
    Encouraging sales at recent project launches to boost June sales. We
    understand from City Development management that around 15 out of the 77
    units in the recent soft launch of the Shelford Suites project near the upcoming
    Botanic Gardens MRT have been sold at ASP around S$1500-1600 psf. Earlier,
    according to The Business Times, Sim Lian Group has sold around 100 units at
    its 99-year leasehold Clover By The Park condo last week out of the 308 units
    launched at an ASP of S$750 psf. Since the launch of Dakota Residences last
    Friday, Ho Bee has sold 95 units in the project at ASP of $976 psf. The sales of
    the 210 units in these three projects alone will boost the Jun sales numbers.

Watch out for the upcoming launch of City Development’s Livia project.
    City Developments plans to launch 200 out of 724 units in the phase 1 of its Livia
    project at Pasir Ris Drive 1 this coming weekend. The units in the mass market
    project are expected to be priced at around S$650 psf. The pricing is attractive
    and expected to set a new benchmark of future launches in that area. The Livia
    project will be the first major project launch in recent months by a large cap
    developer in the mass-market segment. The sales in the project will serve as a
    barometer to test the home buying sentiment and to set the tone for the
    forthcoming launches for the other large cap developers.
    The encouraging sales this month is expected to maintain the sales momentum
    that gathered pace last month. A good sales performance next month as well
    could act as a catalyst to revive the overall home buying sentiment. We maintain
    our overweight call on the Singapore property developers. City Developments
    (Target: S$14.05) is our top pick among large-cap stocks and Ho Bee (Target:
    S$1.50) is our top pick among small/mid-cap stocks.

Vikrant Pandey Guest

Property by Vikrant Pandey

Encouraging sales indicative of improving home buying sentiment
    Encouraging sales at recent project launches to boost June sales. We
    understand from City Development management that around 15 out of the 77
    units in the recent soft launch of the Shelford Suites project near the upcoming
    Botanic Gardens MRT have been sold at ASP around S$1500-1600 psf. Earlier,
    according to The Business Times, Sim Lian Group has sold around 100 units at
    its 99-year leasehold Clover By The Park condo last week out of the 308 units
    launched at an ASP of S$750 psf. Since the launch of Dakota Residences last
    Friday, Ho Bee has sold 95 units in the project at ASP of $976 psf. The sales of
    the 210 units in these three projects alone will boost the Jun sales numbers.

Watch out for the upcoming launch of City Development’s Livia project.
    City Developments plans to launch 200 out of 724 units in the phase 1 of its Livia
    project at Pasir Ris Drive 1 this coming weekend. The units in the mass market
    project are expected to be priced at around S$650 psf. The pricing is attractive
    and expected to set a new benchmark of future launches in that area. The Livia
    project will be the first major project launch in recent months by a large cap
    developer in the mass-market segment. The sales in the project will serve as a
    barometer to test the home buying sentiment and to set the tone for the
    forthcoming launches for the other large cap developers.
    The encouraging sales this month is expected to maintain the sales momentum
    that gathered pace last month. A good sales performance next month as well
    could act as a catalyst to revive the overall home buying sentiment. We maintain
    our overweight call on the Singapore property developers. City Developments
    (Target: S$14.05) is our top pick among large-cap stocks and Ho Bee (Target:
    S$1.50) is our top pick among small/mid-cap stocks.

michaeltantc Guest

Default ERA offers Extended Home Warranty Plan up to 3 yrs.

ERA's Extended Home Warranty Plan (EHWP) gives warranty of up to 3 years (Terms & Conditions applied). The EHWP is exclusively designed for those who bought a unit in projects marketed by ERA, such as the new condominium project in Pasir Ris, Livia.

Michael Tan T C, ERA Marketing Executive, 65-9125-6543, [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images