Page 1 of 35 12345678910112131 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 696

Thread: Livia (D18, 99 years Leasehold, CDL)

  1. #1
    parisrisnew
    Guest

    Default Major Condo in Pasir Ris Launching soon!!

    99 Years Leasehold

    Near MRT/Downtown East New Hub


    TOP

    31st August 2011

    No. of Units

    724 units

    Unit Mix

    2,3 and 4 bedroom penthouse

    Full recreational facilities

    Please email me at [email protected] for more details

    and to be register for private Preview

    Thanks
    Last edited by parisrisnew; 30-05-08 at 14:50.

  2. #2
    Eeast side buyer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parisrisnew
    99 Years Leasehold

    Near MRT/Downtown East New Hub


    TOP

    31st August 2011

    No. of Units

    724 units

    Unit Mix

    2,3 and 4 bedroom penthouse

    Full recreational facilities

    Please email me at [email protected] for more details

    and to be register for private Preview

    Thanks
    Is that on the piece of vacant land (by CDL) near Elias condo? What is the average PSF?

  3. #3
    parisrisnew
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeast side buyer
    Is that on the piece of vacant land (by CDL) near Elias condo? What is the average PSF?
    Yes is that big plot of land....

    PSF no indication at this time yet

    Thanks

  4. #4
    paperplate
    Guest

    Default

    Tks for your info Mr Agt.

    I guess many east lovers have been waiting for this project to be launched. I was told by an agt that CDL is looking at around $850psf.The site to me is pretty attractive for both self stay and investment as it is within 10min walking distance to pasir ris MRT. I think it is the only condo nearest to the MRT now and not to mention Eastvale as it is EC status.

    It is reported CDL is holding back their launch due to bad market sentiment especially for such a big project of 700+ units. I guess $800-900psf will be the norm for mass market condos currently especially given many suburban projects like Lakeshore, Calrose, Stadia are transacting at an average of 800psf now.

    Pls update us again once u know the indicative price and launch date. Tks.

  5. #5
    East side buyer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parisrisnew
    Yes is that big plot of land....

    PSF no indication at this time yet

    Thanks
    Thanks for your info. Do you know when will they start the soft launch?

  6. #6
    1234
    Guest

    Default

    Dont think 800psf achievable, casa merah 5min to tanah merah mrt abt 680-700psf, waterwave abt 760psf b4 discount not appealing to me the traffic there is bust during peak due to traffic and lanes

    Quote Originally Posted by paperplate
    Tks for your info Mr Agt.

    I guess many east lovers have been waiting for this project to be launched. I was told by an agt that CDL is looking at around $850psf.The site to me is pretty attractive for both self stay and investment as it is within 10min walking distance to pasir ris MRT. I think it is the only condo nearest to the MRT now and not to mention Eastvale as it is EC status.

    It is reported CDL is holding back their launch due to bad market sentiment especially for such a big project of 700+ units. I guess $800-900psf will be the norm for mass market condos currently especially given many suburban projects like Lakeshore, Calrose, Stadia are transacting at an average of 800psf now.

    Pls update us again once u know the indicative price and launch date. Tks.

  7. #7
    East side buyer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1234
    Dont think 800psf achievable, casa merah 5min to tanah merah mrt abt 680-700psf, waterwave abt 760psf b4 discount not appealing to me the traffic there is bust during peak due to traffic and lanes
    Yes. I do think 800+PSF is not too attractive. Taking into consideration that it is LH. I think 700+PSF should be quite reasonable in this market situation. As it is very close to the MRT and white sand shopping mall, I believe it will surely attract potential buyer living in the east. I personally will be very interested to look into it.

  8. #8
    paperplate
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1234
    Dont think 800psf achievable, casa merah 5min to tanah merah mrt abt 680-700psf, waterwave abt 760psf b4 discount not appealing to me the traffic there is bust during peak due to traffic and lanes
    I think it is a very good buy if u can get a gd facing unit at below $700psf at casah merah. The rental yield is good. 3+1 shd be able to fetch 4k.

  9. #9
    KELVIN-ERA
    Guest

    Default

    Developer
    Hong Realty (Pte) Limited

    [JV among Hong Realty, CDL & HL]

    Location/ Address
    61, 63, 65, 69, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79 & 81 Pasir Ris Grove

    Tenure of Land
    99 years leasehold w.e.f 7 Jan 2008

    Site Area
    41,545.165 sqm/ 447,192 sqft

    Plot Ratio
    2.1

    Expected T.O.P
    31st August 2011

    Description


    Proposed condominium housing development (parcel 1) comprising 10 blocks of 15/16 storey of residential flats with basement carparks, swimming pool & communal facilities on Lot 2703P MK 29 at Pasir Ris Grove



    No. of Units
    724 units

    Unit Mix


    2BR (82 - 104 sqm): 30 units

    2BR + study (85 - 107 sqm): 94 units

    3BR (117 149 sqm): 180 units

    3BR + study (123 - 162 sqm): 240 units

    4BR (143 179 sqm): 168 units

    PTHSE (225 - 241 sqm): 12 units



    Full recreational facilities

    DEAR ALL,

    Those homeowners/investors who are keen in the preview launch (3rd/4th weekend of June) of this project, please email yr contact/info to me at : [email protected]

    **The psf will only be revealed on the preview launch.

    Kelvin-ERA
    8189 1589

  10. #10
    parisrisnew
    Guest

    Default

    Preview date could be on

    21 June 08 or 28 June

    subject to changes Thanks...

    Prices not confirm at the moment


    Please email me at [email protected] for more details

    and to be register for private Preview

    Thanks

  11. #11
    parisrisnew
    Guest

    Default

    Dont miss it~~

  12. #12
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default New Pasir Ris Condo @ Along Pasir Ris Drive 1 (+65-92993342)

    Preview Launch soon! Call now!

    Description: 10 Blocks of 15/16 Storey of Residential Apartments with basement carpark (744 lots inclusive of 10 handicapped lots), swimming pool & communal facilities.

    Location: 61, 63, 65, 69, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79 & 81 Pasir Ris Grove

    Tenure: 99 yars wef 7 January 2008

    Land Size: 447,192 sqft

    Total Units: 724

    Unit Types:
    2 Bdrm - approx. 882~1119 sqft (30 units)
    2 Bdrm + Study - approx. 914~1151 sqft (94 units)
    3 Bdrm - approx. 1258~1603 sqft (180 units)
    3 Bdrm + Study - approx. 1323~1743 sqft (240 units)
    4 Bdrm - approx. 1538~1926 sqft (168 units)
    Penthouse - approx. 2421~2593 sqft (12 units)

    Expected Date of TOP: 31 December 2011

    Price: TBA

    Facilities:
    a) Aqua Zone
    Landscape Feature Pond
    Leisure Pool
    Sun Deck
    Spa Alcoves
    50m Lap Pool
    Pool Cabanas
    Aqua Gym
    Pool Lounge
    Fun Pool
    Wading Pool

    b) Action Zone
    Basketball Half Court
    'Xtreme Swing'
    'Net Cell'
    'Netscape'
    'Rocky Climb'
    'Hexagon Loop & Rope'
    'Tree House'

    c) Garden Zone
    Flora Courts
    • Heliconia Court
    • Lily Court
    • Alpina Court
    • Iris Court
    • Hibiscus Court

    Landscape Gardens
    • Fern Garden
    • Frangance Garden
    • Bamboo Garden
    Garden Cabanas
    Lawn
    Viewing Terrace

    d) Leisure Zone
    Fitness & Wellness Stations
    BBQ Pavilion
    Children's Play Area
    Tennis Courts
    900m Jogging Path
    Gymnasium
    Clubhouse
    • Function Room
    • Entertainment Room
    • Management Office
    • Changing Rooms with Sauna
    Function Plaza


    Contact:
    Richard Sng
    ERA Singapore
    HP: +6592993342
    Email: [email protected]
    Home Page: http://www.homes88.net
    My Space: http://[email protected]

  13. #13
    parisrisnew
    Guest

    Default

    Jus came back from showroom

    email me for more updated information!!

    launching in around two weeks time!!!

  14. #14
    Cheap Cheap
    Guest

    Default

    Any units going at below $600 psf?

  15. #15
    Cheap Cheap
    Guest

    Default

    any unit going at below $600 psf?

  16. #16
    parisrisnew
    Guest

    Default

    Prices not confirm at the moment thanks

  17. #17
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    from 620psf onwards.

  18. #18
    parisrisnew
    Guest

    Default

    Preview in two weeks time

    .......

  19. #19
    iridrium
    Guest

    Default

    Is this the CDL site?

  20. #20
    parisrisnew
    Guest

    Default

    Dont miss out the preview,

    Email me to register now

    Rgds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •