Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

bhbh Guest

i appreciate her kind gesture don't get me wrong. I am just amazed that she was so quick to write the cheque, so a thought or two formulated in my mind. No offence intended to agent.
    Quote Originally Posted by ugly
    ppl compensate by quoting wrong price, $1k gone just like tat and yet... ...

bhowner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bhbh
    heard u have a fren that bought urban loft, why not BH? U knw any other BH owners?
    Well, he did not like BH's location. Urban loft was actually my first choice too but i lost out in the ballot for the unit that i want. In fact, it's a blessing in disguise cos i was actually quite bothered by the size and the finishing but was really attracted by the private jacuzzi concept. So, am glad i did not get it and got BH instead.

bhbh Guest

oic... think u made a right choice. bH is condo status with full fac but urban just apt status. But latter nearer to town even though area a bit complicated. I m actually attracted to BH as it is also near town but away frm the congestedness of little india vicinity. Can be stifling i thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhowner
    Well, he did not like BH's location. Urban loft was actually my first choice too but i lost out in the ballot for the unit that i want. In fact, it's a blessing in disguise cos i was actually quite bothered by the size and the finishing but was really attracted by the private jacuzzi concept. So, am glad i did not get it and got BH instead.

bhbh Guest

btw did u hear bout the free shuttle to mrt? I m nt sure if we need to pay to use or part of maintenance, u got any idea?

Unregistered88 Guest

Lots of koyok selling going around here

leekayu Guest

who wants to sell to u? Thick skin... Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered88
    Lots of koyok selling going around here

Movenpick Guest

The question to ask is... who wants to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by leekayu
    who wants to sell to u? Thick skin... Haha

bh buyer Guest

Talking

Question: Who wants to buy?

Answer: (1) The more than 100 buyers that have bought the units during
    soft launch
    (2) The other 100 over future buyers that have good taste and
    foresight

Quote Originally Posted by Movenpick

leekayu Guest

Talking

definitely not for you coz you can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Movenpick

Nick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leekayu
    definitely not for you coz you can't afford it.
    Actually, the location is so out of the way and St Michael's is definitely not a desired location inthe first place.

bhowner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Actually, the location is so out of the way and St Michael's is definitely not a desired location inthe first place.

I think Boon Keng, St michael area is very "under-valued" Fact is, it is rather near to town but i have no idea why the value of properties around that area has been rather dead even up till now. If it is the bad traffic that is causing the value to be stagnant all these while, then i guess with the new underpass in 2011, there might be a turn around. Pretty sure that property prices in that area will appreciate in time to come, perhaps 5 yrs, perhaps 10 yrs. Hence, that's why i bought it. Anyway, before others bombard me with negative comments, this is purely my own opinion.

bhowner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bhbh
    btw did u hear bout the free shuttle to mrt? I m nt sure if we need to pay to use or part of maintenance, u got any idea?
    My agent told me that the shuttle is free for 1 year. Thereafter, the residence has to vote on whether they want to continue. IF yes, most prob gotta fork out some money. Since i drive, dun think i need this service

Unregistered123 Guest

U r rite. It is the congestion that makes the area unattractive. But as u say, things may change for the better in future.

I think Boon Keng, St michael area is very "under-valued" Fact is, it is rather near to town but i have no idea why the value of properties around that area has been rather dead even up till now. If it is the bad traffic that is causing the value to be stagnant all these while, then i guess with the new underpass in 2011, there might be a turn around. Pretty sure that property prices in that area will appreciate in time to come, perhaps 5 yrs, perhaps 10 yrs. Hence, that's why i bought it. Anyway, before others bombard me with negative comments, this is purely my own opinion.

bhbh Guest

the govt is not spending $130million to construct the woodsville interchange to make thing worse, are they? The traffic will be smooth there by the time BH is up, so no worries to us buyers. St Michael is definitely undervalued for its proximity to town and yet in a quiet residential enclave. This is the very reason why i bought it. If you know how to take the short cut exiting frm St Georges Rd u can reach boon keng mrt in under 9min. As an average walker, I have tried that a few times so please don't rebut me. Anywhere less than 0.8km to mrt is considered near the mrt but at e same time not too close for comfort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    U r rite. It is the congestion that makes the area unattractive. But as u say, things may change for the better in future.

bhbh Guest

thanks for the info. I would be driving most of the time too but would be useful to have shuttle service. Alternatively, an 8min walk to mrt is also fine.
    My agent told me that the shuttle is free for 1 year. Thereafter, the residence has to vote on whether they want to continue. IF yes, most prob gotta fork out some money. Since i drive, dun think i need this service

China mei mei Guest

BH owners here seem a very decent and cultured lot. I like

Unregisteredbj Guest

Quote Originally Posted by China mei mei
    BH owners here seem a very decent and cultured lot. I like
    Then you can earn $$$ from them right?no wander you like..wahaha

bhowner Guest

Ok children, play time is over. Just wondering if there is a bridge that runs across CTE which is connected to Whampoa? Seems like there is from the map. If so, will be easier as Whampoa market has a lot of good food.

Whampoa King Guest

Ok children, play time is over. Just wondering if there is a bridge that runs across CTE which is connected to Whampoa? Seems like there is from the map. If so, will be easier as Whampoa market has a lot of good food.
    Currently transit hawker centre. Also got Parc Haven and Calarasi apts there.

KK1 Guest

With a budget of SGD 1 Million, can get a good unit at Beacon Heights? 3 room?

Gay World Guest

I like this thread. Super hilarious, esp the Singapore Gay Association part. Very creative.

Anyway, it's a well known fact that when u buy a condo with many studio units, the gay % will be pretty high. I know of a few like Icon and Lincoln Modern with an unusually high gay population. As for Beacon Hts, there're already some posts asking about the standard of the sauna, so I'm not surprised if it will have a high gay % as well.

Gay Power Guest

I just so love gays. May they buy more apts here

Amused Guest

What happened to the straight people here?

Geylang OKT Guest

Thumbs up

This thread alot of people very hot n heaty..want to cool down urself?

New Arrivals,No.2,No.6 n No.12..sure to cool you down when u come n patronise this 3 gals..

If this 3 mei mei can't cool u down,i suggest u look for SGA for more juicy n freshy gal..

lycheemartini Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KK1
    BH 3 bedroom got within 1 million... unless u talking about ground floor unit or high floors lor

bhowner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KK1
    I think it's possible considering that the 3 brm are not that big (100sqm or so). Think you can easily get a low floor 3 brm unit with your budget.

Many temples Guest

Bad development. Face CTE and surrounded by temples. Surrounding resale condos only at 600+psf -for good reason.

different class Guest

it is in the central region pal n central region near city centre bound to have roads. U can't find anythng with full condo facilities in st michael 4 600psf now. How do u compare vetro or beacon heights with those small developments along that same stretch? It is of a totally different quality frm those old obiang apartments in st michael.
    Quote Originally Posted by Many temples
    Bad development. Face CTE and surrounded by temples. Surrounding resale condos only at 600+psf -for good reason.

Unregisteredcurious Guest

Anybody know how much has this project sold? Just wondering why they are not launching it officially yet as it has been almost 2 months since the soft launch..

Gimmick Guest

Actually considered launched oredi lah. Appear in papers everyday. I think the developers purposely market this a "soft launch" (haha! 3 months soft launch with daily newspaper advert. Wat a joke!) and then suddenly say wow! we launch and within a few days sold xxx units as a marketing ploy. Come and grab ar!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredcurious
    Anybody know how much has this project sold? Just wondering why they are not launching it officially yet as it has been almost 2 months since the soft launch..