Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

AgentKhoo Guest

It is now in cold storage. Folks may want to consider Dakota Residences instead

AGENT007 Guest

Beacon heights is more than 60% sold and the developers have already upped the price. are you jealous that Dakota is not part of the central region and BH is? hahaha..go and eat your sour grapes, loser.....

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    It is now in cold storage. Folks may want to consider Dakota Residences instead

Unregisteredcurious Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gimmick
    Actually considered launched oredi lah. Appear in papers everyday. I think the developers purposely market this a "soft launch" (haha! 3 months soft launch with daily newspaper advert. Wat a joke!) and then suddenly say wow! we launch and within a few days sold xxx units as a marketing ploy. Come and grab ar!
    Is there paper advert? I don't remember seeing one in the papers unless you are refering to the classified section

AgentKhoo Guest

BH is part of central region? You've got to be kidding me.

What's so great about an area that is constantly surrounded by heavy traffic congestion

Quote Originally Posted by AGENT007
    Beacon heights is more than 60% sold and the developers have already upped the price. are you jealous that Dakota is not part of the central region and BH is? hahaha..go and eat your sour grapes, loser.....

AGENT007 Guest

Go and look at the URA's Masterplan 2008, bozo. you call urself an agent and don't even know which areas are part of the central region......hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    BH is part of central region? You've got to be kidding me.

What's so great about an area that is constantly surrounded by heavy traffic congestion

Death Guest

Go and look at the URA's Masterplan 2008, bozo. you call urself an agent and don't even know which areas are part of the central region......hahahahahahaha
    This guy sounds like the loser 8=====o on urban loft thread. Bet you must be the same loser who post racist remark.

AgentKhoo Guest

BH is total crap in a heavy traffic congested environment. All the other devts there are selling about $550psf to $600psf only. It will only be a matter of time b4 BH sinks to this level too. So... you need to spend more time hardselling your lousy deveopment instead of finding fault with others here. Wahahahahah

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Death
    This guy sounds like the loser 8=====o on urban loft thread. Bet you must be the same loser who post racist remark.
    He is the same racist idiot. The type that don't serve certain races. Really shameful

NewBHforum Guest

Please check out the following new BH forum
    http://beaconheights.coolboards.org

FHM Guest

so what u want to discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by ERA agent
    Grow up kiddo... this is a forum to discuss property developments, not to trade or exchange insults.

bh fan Guest

let us discuss all the wonderful things about beacon heights. A superb condo at a very affordable price
    Quote Originally Posted by FHM
    so what u want to discuss?

observers Guest

i have been observing new launches for a while n have nt found a better development than beacon heights for the price it offers. Near town, 999yr, full cndo fac, upcoming interchange , walkng distance to boon keng mrt n the pristine neighbourhd are the selling pts for ths wonderful project.

KK1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by observers
    i have been observing new launches for a while n have nt found a better development than beacon heights for the price it offers. Near town, 999yr, full cndo fac, upcoming interchange , walkng distance to boon keng mrt n the pristine neighbourhd are the selling pts for ths wonderful project.
    Went by St Michael's Road after passing Little India. The traffic condition is horrible. And the location feels kind of "Retro" to me and at the same time evokes a disorderly picture. For myself, will not consider getting a private condo unit there....personal preference.

observers Guest

beacon heights will TOP in 2011 or 2012 so u must view the place with the future in mind. Woodsville interchange will be ready b4 TOP so traffic not an issue if u r staying there when TOP. Anyway u dnt need to pass little india to get to st michael as there r alternative routes. The area is a gd residential area and neighbourhd is quiet and peaceful. With the $130mil interchange in place other developmts will soon come.
    Quote Originally Posted by KK1
    Went by St Michael's Road after passing Little India. The traffic condition is horrible. And the location feels kind of "Retro" to me and at the same time evokes a disorderly picture. For myself, will not consider getting a private condo unit there....personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by bhowner
    Wow, i am glad to hear that. haha. Guess we bought at the right price than. Btw, can i ask what price did you pay for your unit? Mine is about 645k.

Hi all Bh owners,

Anyone knows if there are any direct buses to the CDB? If yes, please advise the bus numbers if possible.

thanks in advance.

bhowners Guest

hi jason, u r bh owner as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_lim
    Hi all Bh owners,

Anyone knows if there are any direct buses to the CDB? If yes, please advise the bus numbers if possible.

thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by bhowners
    hi jason, u r bh owner as well?

Hi bhowners,

I am not an owner of BH. just wish to find out more about the conviences of the area as I am looking for a unit near town for rental income.

Thanks

bhbest Guest

hi jason, bh is very near town. It takes minutes to drive to town n very accessible to many major expressways. With woodsville interchange cmg up, roads outside st michael wud be even mre convenient. Walking to mrt is just min and u get mkt n food centres along the way. Most importantly it is away frm little india
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_lim
    Hi bhowners,

I am not an owner of BH. just wish to find out more about the conviences of the area as I am looking for a unit near town for rental income.

Thanks

Interested Too Guest

Default Advice

Hi

I have been to most launches around the area.
    There seems to be 2 factions - 1 supporting OL, the PP guys and the other BH, the st mic's.

I walked to OL/BH from their respective mrt stations - Boon Keng and Potor Pasir. I even walked from Blossom to PP mrt. BH - BK mrt = 15 min, OL - PP mrt = 3 min and lastly Blossom - PP mrt = 10 min. I must say, for accessibility, OL wins. I imagine myself, ditching my car, buying grocery from carefour... wife pushing pram... walking easily back home... not breaking a sweat. You simply can't don't that with BH / blossom.

Next, driving, all's equal. Both BH/OL/blossom are very near city. Many complain about the busy and oft clogged serangoon road. Both woodsville interchange will change that. On normal weekends/no-jam-time, from either BH/OL/blossom, travelling to town is fast, not more than 10 mins.

Next, noise from busy expressway. BH is close to CTE while OL is next to PIE. You have to choose your facing carefully. Those units facing expressway can't escape from the noise, exp on the high floors. There are some who says the noise, with windows closed, is bearable. But trust me, better err on side of caution, get units not facing CTE/PIE.

Next, the immediate vacinity. For OL, there's only church at St Andrew's village. For blossom, there's PUB/unused school near and vacated cemetery opposite. As for BH, there's temple, buddhist association, church.... you gotta decide which you could live with...

Next... of course the price.... freehold OL/Blossom/intero... are now going at about 780-830psf... lower if you bargain harder... and immediate occupancy. BH's TOP is 2012 and is only 999yrs leasehold and is slightly more expensive.
    BTW, BH got attractive financing with OCBC, interest absorption for either 5%+15% or 5%+5% downpayment. You decide - Be a flipper and bet on future upside, or immediate rental income / home occupancy....

Regards

bh observer Guest

how did it take u 15min to walk frn BH to Boon keng mrt? Did u get lost? It took me 8min as distance is 0.76km and i was averaging at 100m/min. If i am not wrong, BH closer to town than OL or blossom which is a bonus. If u look at the URA zoning, BH is at the edge of the city area but OL and blossom are far off. For sheer proximity to town by physical distance i wud bet on BH anytime. It is just a matter of time govt wud develop st michael n st georges vicinity. The new dbss hdb flats at boon keng is already priced at 700k plus whch is a gd indicator as to how far pte property in that area can fetch. PP flats have not reached that level whch is why condos near boon keng are a safer bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interested Too
    Hi

I have been to most launches around the area.
    There seems to be 2 factions - 1 supporting OL, the PP guys and the other BH, the st mic's.

I walked to OL/BH from their respective mrt stations - Boon Keng and Potor Pasir. I even walked from Blossom to PP mrt. BH - BK mrt = 15 min, OL - PP mrt = 3 min and lastly Blossom - PP mrt = 10 min. I must say, for accessibility, OL wins. I imagine myself, ditching my car, buying grocery from carefour... wife pushing pram... walking easily back home... not breaking a sweat. You simply can't don't that with BH / blossom.

Next, driving, all's equal. Both BH/OL/blossom are very near city. Many complain about the busy and oft clogged serangoon road. Both woodsville interchange will change that. On normal weekends/no-jam-time, from either BH/OL/blossom, travelling to town is fast, not more than 10 mins.

Next, noise from busy expressway. BH is close to CTE while OL is next to PIE. You have to choose your facing carefully. Those units facing expressway can't escape from the noise, exp on the high floors. There are some who says the noise, with windows closed, is bearable. But trust me, better err on side of caution, get units not facing CTE/PIE.

Next, the immediate vacinity. For OL, there's only church at St Andrew's village. For blossom, there's PUB/unused school near and vacated cemetery opposite. As for BH, there's temple, buddhist association, church.... you gotta decide which you could live with...

Next... of course the price.... freehold OL/Blossom/intero... are now going at about 780-830psf... lower if you bargain harder... and immediate occupancy. BH's TOP is 2012 and is only 999yrs leasehold and is slightly more expensive.
    BTW, BH got attractive financing with OCBC, interest absorption for either 5%+15% or 5%+5% downpayment. You decide - Be a flipper and bet on future upside, or immediate rental income / home occupancy....

Regards

Dakota lover Guest

BH is utter crap. So far from town

Dakota sucks Guest

DR is shit coz it is beside long kang, 99yr, too near red light with plenty of chickens, in D14 (same as geylang), name sounds stupid (read the joke book about how stupid north dakotans are)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota lover
    BH is utter crap. So far from town

BH far far Guest

C'mon...even at your fastest pace, BH is farther from Boon Keng when compared to OL and Potong Pasir MRT...its just not possible to achieve the 3 mins time it takes to reach PP MRT stn...

As for distance to city, if you are travelling by car, no difference...so it boils down to personal preference only...

Quote Originally Posted by bh observer
    how did it take u 15min to walk frn BH to Boon keng mrt? Did u get lost? It took me 8min as distance is 0.76km and i was averaging at 100m/min. If i am not wrong, BH closer to town than OL or blossom which is a bonus. If u look at the URA zoning, BH is at the edge of the city area but OL and blossom are far off. For sheer proximity to town by physical distance i wud bet on BH anytime. It is just a matter of time govt wud develop st michael n st georges vicinity. The new dbss hdb flats at boon keng is already priced at 700k plus whch is a gd indicator as to how far pte property in that area can fetch. PP flats have not reached that level whch is why condos near boon keng are a safer bet.

BH very far Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BH far far
    C'mon...even at your fastest pace, BH is farther from Boon Keng when compared to OL and Potong Pasir MRT...its just not possible to achieve the 3 mins time it takes to reach PP MRT stn...

As for distance to city, if you are travelling by car, no difference...so it boils down to personal preference only...
    I think all future BH owners are track and field sprinters to achieve 3 minute timings

InterestedToo2 Guest

Default BH to BK mrt walking

Hi

I have walked alone there. For return trip, I was with a lady, also walking behind schoolkids.
    From BK to BH, must walk under a few HDB blocks, cross bridge over longkang, passby an orphanage, cross a road, passby a POSB atm, a nice path between 2 rows of jumbo HDB flats, hit a carpark, another church and finally BH showroom.... reasonably 15 min.

8 mins will be very very brisk fast paced walking, only when you are alone and don't mind feeling hot and sweaty.

regards

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedToo2
    Hi

I have walked alone there. For return trip, I was with a lady, also walking behind schoolkids.
    From BK to BH, must walk under a few HDB blocks, cross bridge over longkang, passby an orphanage, cross a road, passby a POSB atm, a nice path between 2 rows of jumbo HDB flats, hit a carpark, another church and finally BH showroom.... reasonably 15 min.

8 mins will be very very brisk fast paced walking, only when you are alone and don't mind feeling hot and sweaty.

regards
    If 8 min is hot and sweaty... imagine 3 mins? Which stupid doddering fool said 3 min? Must be BH property agent again

0.76km Guest

maybe your mental clocks or your watches got a problem. The maths is simple. With BH at 0.76km to BK MRT, a slow walk would mean 1min for every 100m average. Do u need longer than 1 min to walk 100min if u imagine urself doing the 100m walk (not sprint) on the running track? Whoever said OL is the same distance to town as BH. Go buy a map and study the 2 locations carefully. PP is 4 mrt stops to town n BK is 3 stops which is a difference.

Marathon runner Guest

I think I will get very good practice jogging from Beacon Heights to the MRT. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 0.76km
    maybe your mental clocks or your watches got a problem. The maths is simple. With BH at 0.76km to BK MRT, a slow walk would mean 1min for every 100m average. Do u need longer than 1 min to walk 100min if u imagine urself doing the 100m walk (not sprint) on the running track? Whoever said OL is the same distance to town as BH. Go buy a map and study the 2 locations carefully. PP is 4 mrt stops to town n BK is 3 stops which is a difference.

to the nut Guest

why don't u practise ur marathon in ur living rm
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon runner
    I think I will get very good practice jogging from Beacon Heights to the MRT. Thanks

Marathon runner Guest

You stupid or what? Living room distance is so small. BH distance to the MRT is 2 entire rounds in the stadium running track you know... aiyo.... I chuan already just thinking about it

Quote Originally Posted by to the nut
    why don't u practise ur marathon in ur living rm