Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

760m Guest

if u take 15min just to cover 760m, wat kind of marathon do u run? A wheelchair marathon? Hahaha.. Maybe BH to Mrt is far for u coz u have to push ur wheelchair 760m instead of using ur legs..hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon runner
    Y.ou stupid or what? Living room distance is so small. BH distance to the MRT is 2 entire rounds in the stadium running track you know... aiyo.... I chuan already just thinking about it

760m Guest

maybe u can join the other joker (probably u) in the wheelchair marathon as well...hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    If 8 min is hot and sweaty... imagine 3 mins? Which stupid doddering fool said 3 min? Must be BH property agent again

Marathon runner Guest

I think I will use the distance between Beacon Heignts and the MRT as my warm-ups for my training. 2 rounds round an indoor running track in the stadium. That's what it is.

To the 760 property agent selling Becon Heights koyok.... 15 minutes is an eternity in the sweltering heat of Singapore

UnregisteredToo3 Guest

Haha, if only I am the little girl in x-men who walks thru' walls, no need to look left and right for traffic...
    For those who's interested, before you plonk down $$$, do yourself a flavor, do walk the distance yourself. Also, with your missy, else get blamed when her makeup melts before reaching MRT.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by 0.76km
    maybe your mental clocks or your watches got a problem. The maths is simple. With BH at 0.76km to BK MRT, a slow walk would mean 1min for every 100m average. Do u need longer than 1 min to walk 100min if u imagine urself doing the 100m walk (not sprint) on the running track? Whoever said OL is the same distance to town as BH. Go buy a map and study the 2 locations carefully. PP is 4 mrt stops to town n BK is 3 stops which is a difference.

UnregisteredToo4 Guest

Actually to be fair to BH, it 's selling quite well for its 1+1 and 2+1, 1+1 almost sold out. It's priced lower than most and got ok financing deal.

I believe the buyers are mostly investors who hope to flip or rent out.
    BTW, my ang-moh friends rank OL must higher than BH and uneven intero is more attractive too them than BH.

I think I will use the distance between Beacon Heignts and the MRT as my warm-ups for my training. 2 rounds round an indoor running track in the stadium. That's what it is.

To the 760 property agent selling Becon Heights koyok.... 15 minutes is an eternity in the sweltering heat of Singapore

Upgrader lah Guest

Straits Times already reported that BH's buyers are almost 100% HDB upgrader. The small units 1+1 or so suits their budget because it's only 600k. These people just want to stay in a so-called "condo" near the city to hao lian. Nevermind their house is smaller than a one room flat.

Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredToo4
    Actually to be fair to BH, it 's selling quite well for its 1+1 and 2+1, 1+1 almost sold out. It's priced lower than most and got ok financing deal.

I believe the buyers are mostly investors who hope to flip or rent out.
    BTW, my ang-moh friends rank OL must higher than BH and uneven intero is more attractive too them than BH.

bhowner. Guest

i bought a unit in BH not to upgrade as i am nt sellng my existing place. 600k plus is a gd price 4 1+1 coz i am a studio investor n wud nt stop at buyng only BH. many i knw who bought BH are astute investors with more than 1 property including bank director and even prop agents themselves. Dont underestimate us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Upgrader lah
    Straits Times already reported that BH's buyers are almost 100% HDB upgrader. The small units 1+1 or so suits their budget because it's only 600k. These people just want to stay in a so-called "condo" near the city to hao lian. Nevermind their house is smaller than a one room flat.

Marathon runner Guest

Beacon Heights is too far from the MRT

760m Guest

maybe if ur legs cant take that little walkng, i suggest u join the wheelchair marathoners in this forum. bh is closer proximity to town than OL and Blossom whch is sets it apart frm the latter 2.

760m Guest

maybe if ur legs cant take that little walkng, i suggest u join the wheelchair marathoners in this forum. bh is closer proximity to town than OL and Blossom whch is sets it apart frm the latter 2. I saw OL and the building looks obiang, seems to blend in wth the hdb in the area. BH stands at 28 flrs and is a distinctive landmark when built.

Unregisteredabc Guest

No one is disputing BH is closer to town than OL/intero... general PP area.
    We are just saying BH is not that close to MRT station. Period.

What's on brochure may turn out very different in reality Just look at strata @ novena. Looks great on brochure, now stick out like sore thumb.... distinctive.. definitely...

Quote Originally Posted by 760m
    maybe if ur legs cant take that little walkng, i suggest u join the wheelchair marathoners in this forum. bh is closer proximity to town than OL and Blossom whch is sets it apart frm the latter 2. I saw OL and the building looks obiang, seems to blend in wth the hdb in the area. BH stands at 28 flrs and is a distinctive landmark when built.

Unregistered-def Guest

almost ~1k psf. not cheap man...

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrader lah

Marathon runner Guest

Of course I can take the distance. But think.... does everybody want to walk that kind of distance everyday just to take the MRT?

Quote Originally Posted by 760m

to wheelchair marathoner Guest

BH owners drive cars, they hardly ever need to take the mrt. as for you, i appreciate that the distance is too harsh for a handicap like you sitting on a whellchair.....

Of course I can take the distance. But think.... does everybody want to walk that kind of distance everyday just to take the MRT?

proximity to town Guest

being closer to town is main concern. the closer, the better. closer to mrt or not, not a big issue as I have not taken an mrt in ages anyway (coz i drive). mrt is only a concern to people that can't afford their own transport. If i send my car to a repair workshop, i take the taxi, mrt is never in the picture for me. in any case, BH is 8 min either to PP MRT or BK MRT, so to average people, it is not far. I have lived in England for many years and 10 min walking distance anywhere is a normal way of life for most people. Of course to pampered and lazy singaporeans, even 300m can be far. In singapore property terms, every step nearer to town would means a higher price and in terms of location and proximity to town, BH is a winner compared to OL. In terms of structural appeal of the building, BH is also a winner in terms of height and architecture. BH is sheer elegance and being further into St Michael Rd, it is away from the noise that OSM is experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredabc
    No one is disputing BH is closer to town than OL/intero... general PP area.
    We are just saying BH is not that close to MRT station. Period.

What's on brochure may turn out very different in reality Just look at strata @ novena. Looks great on brochure, now stick out like sore thumb.... distinctive.. definitely...

AgentKhoo Guest

That's a totally ridiculous reasoning. Even if you drive, don't forget about your children and older folks. Are you going to drive all of them whenever they go out? Older folks would tire easily... and young children would be very irritatable if they have to walk so damn far just to reach an "amenity".... an a very important one at that.

The way the distance is to the MRT, might as well not say that BH is near an MRT.

Dakota is much better. It is definitely near an MRT, and proximity to town is INDEED true, unlike BH.

The lowlife agent is back Guest

you are one lowlife DR agent that keeps coming back here to promote ur condo which is in front of a smelly long kang and near the red light. if you got nothing better else to do, why don't you take leave from ur showroom and find a few chickens to bonk in geylang....from the way you put it, you must be in the wheelchair league as well.

Nobody in the right frame of mind would ant to buy DR as it is simply too near the red light and paying more than 1k psf for a D14 and only 99 years.....pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    That's a totally ridiculous reasoning. Even if you drive, don't forget about your children and older folks. Are you going to drive all of them whenever they go out? Older folks would tire easily... and young children would be very irritatable if they have to walk so damn far just to reach an "amenity".... an a very important one at that.

The way the distance is to the MRT, might as well not say that BH is near an MRT.

Dakota is much better. It is definitely near an MRT, and proximity to town is INDEED true, unlike BH.

AgentKhoo Guest

Looks like my reasoning on the older folks and children if they ever have to put up with staying at BH finally hit home eh? You would see sour faced parents and moody children complaining about the distance to anywhere and everywhere everyday.

On the other hand, DR still got entertainment, even if it is just china mei mei. Still much better to be acosted by dangerous darker skinned workers near BH.

Quote Originally Posted by The lowlife agent is back
    you are one lowlife DR agent that keeps coming back here to promote ur condo which is in front of a smelly long kang and near the red light. if you got nothing better else to do, why don't you take leave from ur showroom and find a few chickens to bonk in geylang....from the way you put it, you must be in the wheelchair league as well.

Nobody in the right frame of mind would ant to buy DR as it is simply too near the red light and paying more than 1k psf for a D14 and only 99 years.....pathetic

Unregisteredfbb Guest

to an older folk, 300m would be far. most families move around in cars. u mean u let ur 4 year old kid or 80 year old mother go to the mrt themselves? when u were a kid and when mrt was not islandwide, how did you get around? u need a bodyguard everywhere you go? arent foreign workers everywhere in singapore? moreso in geylang area around and DR coz foreign workers visit the red light more. i am surprised you don't know that...

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    Looks like my reasoning on the older folks and children if they ever have to put up with staying at BH finally hit home eh? You would see sour faced parents and moody children complaining about the distance to anywhere and everywhere everyday.

On the other hand, DR still got entertainment, even if it is just china mei mei. Still much better to be acosted by dangerous darker skinned workers near BH.

AgentKhoo Guest

Like I said, you will not be able to all of them all the time, unless you are a full time maid or unemployed. Better to buy a location with accessible amenities.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredfbb
    to an older folk, 300m would be far. most families move around in cars. u mean u let ur 4 year old kid or 80 year old mother go to the mrt themselves? when u were a kid and when mrt was not islandwide, how did you get around? u need a bodyguard everywhere you go? arent foreign workers everywhere in singapore? moreso in geylang area around and DR coz foreign workers visit the red light more. i am surprised you don't know that...

Ya.. actually, I'm looking for owner-occupied residence at a eastcoast, pasir ris or areas near the sea..
    and my main consideration are:-
    1- the accessibility of the bus-stops and mrts within 500m walk
    2- food within 500m
    3- supermarket and shopping within the area
    4- view of sea or greenery

Kutu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Ya.. actually, I'm looking for owner-occupied residence at a eastcoast, pasir ris or areas near the sea..
    2- food within 500m
    How about Waterfront Waves?

Unregisteredadjdjd Guest

this thread for people in the central region not the east.
    2- food within 500m

I'm actually looking for already TOP or going to TOP this year type.
    Looking to move in early next year ...

.adgjmptw Guest

wat is ur budget n wat type of cndo?
    I'm actually looking for already TOP or going to TOP this year type.
    Looking to move in early next year ...

Piggy13 Guest

2- food within 500m
    Sounds like you are describing Citylights beside the Lavender MRT and near Bugis with great sea views of the east coast.

bhbest Guest

bh is still e best. Govt will develop whampoa n st michael area in no time

UnregisteredToo5 Guest

You gotta be careful.

While the master plan display in URA office looks impressive, the government is taking a very long term view and not everything will happen. Likely, many things have been delayed.

I forsee nothing huge will happen to whampoa / SM / woodleigh for at least the next 5 years, and the woodsville interchange will be the last big project till then.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by bhbest
    bh is still e best. Govt will develop whampoa n st michael area in no time

UnregisteredToo6 Guest

It's good, but pricey and only 99 years leh.

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy13
    Sounds like you are describing Citylights beside the Lavender MRT and near Bugis with great sea views of the east coast.

be safe Guest

safer to buy bh whch is 999y at less than 1k psf than to buy citylights at 1.5k psf
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredToo6
    It's good, but pricey and only 99 years leh.