Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Hee Hee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered000
    eh, no more $600 psf hee ! hee !
    Shouldn't you be at the showroom today? Skiving?

Unregisteredhee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hee Hee
    Shouldn't you be at the showroom today? Skiving?
    So naive, hee! hee!, really think i am an agent meh ??? hee ! hee!

Hoo Hoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhee
    So naive, hee! hee!, really think i am an agent meh ??? hee ! hee!
    Doesn't matter. You should be ok as long as you didn't buy Dakota Residences or any house near geylang

Unregistered000 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoo Hoo
    Doesn't matter. You should be ok as long as you didn't buy Dakota Residences or any house near geylang
    Hee ! Hee! don't wan to tell you,,,, hee hee i very rich, can buy anywhere, even geylang also can.... hee hee so naive, geylang and dakota cannot buy, haha...... hee hee! So naive, my god.

Justin Guest

Hee ! Hee! don't wan to tell you,,,, hee hee i very rich, can buy anywhere, even geylang also can.... hee hee so naive, geylang and dakota cannot buy, haha...... hee hee! So naive, my god.
    Agreed. Very rich... but very stupid

Justin's wife Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Justin
    Agreed. Very rich... but very stupid
    That is becos Justin is agent khoo.

Justin's wife Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Justin's wife
    That is becos Justin is agent khoo.
    I am the real wife. Are you his mistress?

Both Beacon & Dakota are crap places....
    Good luck to those who bought them.

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe
    Both Beacon & Dakota are crap places....
    Good luck to those who bought them.
    I think even $550 psf, no one will buy Beacon Heights!

Agent Foo Guest

No point discussing lousy projects in lousy districts. My clients all want only in Dist. 9,10,11.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Foo
    No point discussing lousy projects in lousy districts. My clients all want only in Dist. 9,10,11.
    Your clients will certainly get them, D9 D10 D11 prices WILL drop and DROP. Other districts all going UP and UP. This is because the expats and demand all moving away from D9,D10 and D11. Singapore is so small. No proximity difference between the CCR and other districts. The only difference is D9, D10 and D11 are overpriced by speculators!!!

Unregistered000 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Your clients will certainly get them, D9 D10 D11 prices WILL drop and DROP. Other districts all going UP and UP. This is because the expats and demand all moving away from D9,D10 and D11. Singapore is so small. No proximity difference between the CCR and other districts. The only difference is D9, D10 and D11 are overpriced by speculators!!!
    You are an old bird, agreed. The showroom was a ghost town. No units sold today.

Miss Ling Guest

You are an old bird, agreed. The showroom was a ghost town. No units sold today.
    I think I will go and pay my respect tomorrow.

AgentKhoo Guest

Beacon no good! Dakota good! Hee Hee no tennis court! 99yr! Hee Hee

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    Beacon no good! Dakota good! Hee Hee no tennis court! 99yr! Hee Hee
    Hee Hee a horrible project, no wonder no sales.... overpriced.

Toaler1 Guest

This place is very congested in the morning.

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Toaler1
    But for Beacon Heights, a good plus is there are no china or thai or indian chickens running after your menfolk. Dakota, the chicken houses are a stone's throw away. Throw any stone, sure to hit a china mei mei there.

civicman Guest

Default Priced at more than $940 psf for 667sqft - Worth?

Just been to the soft launch, is it worth?

Richman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by civicman
    Just been to the soft launch, is it worth?
    Eh... my smallest toilet bigger than that

Quote Originally Posted by Passerby
    What you say makes sense. Best to avoid all new up and coming projects. What are they more expensive? Simple, they have to be because the developer has paid off the enbloc units and needs to recoup his money by fleecing newbies to his projects.

Also because the construction costs are driving up all the condo prices. Worst still, a 99yr condo like Dakota Residences near Geylang can command prices over 900psf. I also do not like this new project Beacon Heights because St Michael's location is quite crass and low class.

Give me East Coast anytime!
    Maybe u can try The Aristo 56 FH units with seaview. But price higher than Beacon Height.... R u ok/????

East bad Guest

East Coast also getting crass nowadays - Joo Chiat & Katong all become red light areas and spreading. Many condos near the sea are also 99LH and lower class. Parkway Parade also nothing great and boring. East Coast is losing its charm - it is the darling of HDB upgraders but not for long. The old rich wouldn't even bother about this area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Passerby
    What you say makes sense. Best to avoid all new up and coming projects. What are they more expensive? Simple, they have to be because the developer has paid off the enbloc units and needs to recoup his money by fleecing newbies to his projects.

Also because the construction costs are driving up all the condo prices. Worst still, a 99yr condo like Dakota Residences near Geylang can command prices over 900psf. I also do not like this new project Beacon Heights because St Michael's location is quite crass and low class.

Give me East Coast anytime!

Unregistered999 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Toaler1
    with the interchange coming up, this problem should be solved.

No good schools Guest

How can interchange solve the problem? Anyway, my greatest concern in the east area is there is not a single good school. Assuming the population is evenly distrbuted, it doesn't make sense why no good school in the east right? Is there something wrong with the air here or the pedigree of the people? Why are all the A-grade schools like Raffles, Chinese High, Nanyang, ACS, SCGS, MGS etc. all the north/northwest? Or the general population there are smarter? Really scatching my head. Someone should do some research. I don't consider the Chung Cheng/Dunman equivalent good schools. Many of the schools in the east have poor command of English as well... Not sure why the east area cannot produce outstanding students... no offence....
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered999
    with the interchange coming up, this problem should be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by No good schools
    How can interchange solve the problem? Anyway, my greatest concern in the east area is there is not a single good school. Assuming the population is evenly distrbuted, it doesn't make sense why no good school in the east right? Is there something wrong with the air here or the pedigree of the people? Why are all the A-grade schools like Raffles, Chinese High, Nanyang, ACS, SCGS, MGS etc. all the north/northwest? Or the general population there are smarter? Really scatching my head. Someone should do some research. I don't consider the Chung Cheng/Dunman equivalent good schools. Many of the schools in the east have poor command of English as well... Not sure why the east area cannot produce outstanding students... no offence....
    East side still got VJC, Anglican High , not so bad la...

Not good enuf Guest

But I think the observation is fair. No matter what, the Temaseks and VJCs are still the #4 and #5 right - inferior cousins. They're never in the same league as Raffles, Hwa Chong, National which are producing the president scholars. Also, Anglican is very good school meh??? Anyway, the major drawback of the east is one has to settle for 2nd rate schools lah - may not be the best for the children.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe
    East side still got VJC, Anglican High , not so bad la...

Boo! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Not good enuf
    But I think the observation is fair. No matter what, the Temaseks and VJCs are still the #4 and #5 right - inferior cousins. They're never in the same league as Raffles, Hwa Chong, National which are producing the president scholars. Also, Anglican is very good school meh??? Anyway, the major drawback of the east is one has to settle for 2nd rate schools lah - may not be the best for the children.
    Who wants to stay in an ex cemetry where unfettered spooks can bother you?

Unregisteredbrrr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Not good enuf
    before you comment about schools being second-rated, see whether your kids have the calibre.

registered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredbrrr
    before you comment about schools being second-rated, see whether your kids have the calibre.
    Folks - you are moving away to the East.... this thread is about Beacon Heights....

Hi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Boo!
    Who wants to stay in an ex cemetry where unfettered spooks can bother you?

Which condo are you referring to?

if only Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    If only the property and location corelation were so simple, just based on proximity.

But the reality is, it isn't like that at all!

In Manhattan, the Upper East and Upper West Sides are rich, yuppie areas. But do you know that they are but a hop, jump and skip away from Spanish Harlem and black Harlem 110th street?

Park Avenue runs thru midtown all the way uptown but just cross a couple of blocks east or west and you get apartments that are 50% cheaper than those on Park.

Fact is, the rich only want to stay with the rich. They do not want the poor as neighbours.

Physical proximity within an increasingly connected Singapore may be one thing, but the rich sure as hell would not want to stay next to HDB flats. Jervois Rd is still in demand among the rich, even though just across Delta Road are the ultra poor HDB flats.

So the concept of districts 9, 10, 11 is not so much rooted in physical barriers as it is in an abstract one: rich within and poor outside.