Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1190

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

  1. #21
    Curious
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered03
    $850 psf. How can be $600???! Who is the deluded fool who started this who nonsense??????
    Whoever started this $600psf for this project nonsense is obviously not in tune in market and just talking NONSENSE.

  2. #22
    nonsense
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Whoever started this $600psf for this project nonsense is obviously not in tune in market and just talking NONSENSE.
    Agentkhoo, the joker who is marketing Dakota Residences

  3. #23
    Tony
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsense
    Agentkhoo, the joker who is marketing Dakota Residences
    Yes, a time waster. I was thinking "how can that be?" refering to $600 psf just a shade higher than DBSS HDB flats.

  4. #24
    AgentKhoo
    Guest

    Default

    Hee! Hee! Tennis Court, this one has, a big one. I love it. Also, this one has a longkang nearby, I love it too. This one is priced at $600 psf in my dreams. I love it too. Must buy.

  5. #25
    JealousAgent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    Hee! Hee! Tennis Court, this one has, a big one. I love it. Also, this one has a longkang nearby, I love it too. This one is priced at $600 psf in my dreams. I love it too. Must buy.
    Today, I will try to sell this project at the launch, hope all my negative talk on Dakota works... but somehow I know the buyers are smarter than me

  6. #26
    Die pay high all die
    Guest

    Default

    Very simple, why Beacon will do much better than Dakota for 6 reasons below:


    6 simple reasons why Beacon is better

    Beacon is cheaper (1) $850psf for a (2) 999yr condo with (3) tennis court in a (4) decent neighbourhood and (5) not facing a big smelly longkang and best of all Beacon is sited near (6) other private condos and apts.

    6 simple reasons why Dakota is a very bad choice

    Dakota costs almost (1) $1000psf for a (2) 99yr condo with (3) no tennis court in the (4) red light area facing a big (5)geylang drain in the (6) vicinity of so many hdb flats.

    Folks know resale value very poor when project is sited near hdb flats.

  7. #27
    AgentKhoo
    Guest

    Default

    Please please... enough of scolding my poor beloved dakota residences project. At the rate all this intelligent info is coming out, all my buyers are not going to exercise their options.

    Gimme chance. I earning my livelihood at the showroom you know. And got to support 3 china mei mei just across the road somemore.

    Please don't talk back about Dakota anymore.

  8. #28
    Unregistered000
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die pay high all die
    Very simple, why Beacon will do much better than Dakota for 6 reasons below:


    6 simple reasons why Beacon is better

    Beacon is cheaper (1) $850psf for a (2) 999yr condo with (3) tennis court in a (4) decent neighbourhood and (5) not facing a big smelly longkang and best of all Beacon is sited near (6) other private condos and apts.

    6 simple reasons why Dakota is a very bad choice

    Dakota costs almost (1) $1000psf for a (2) 99yr condo with (3) no tennis court in the (4) red light area facing a big (5)geylang drain in the (6) vicinity of so many hdb flats.

    Folks know resale value very poor when project is sited near hdb flats.
    eh, no more $600 psf hee ! hee !

  9. #29
    Unregistered000
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered000
    eh, no more $600 psf hee ! hee !
    Might as well buy completed projects going at $600 psf hee hee hee !!

  10. #30
    Passerby
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered000
    Might as well buy completed projects going at $600 psf hee hee hee !!
    What you say makes sense. Best to avoid all new up and coming projects. What are they more expensive? Simple, they have to be because the developer has paid off the enbloc units and needs to recoup his money by fleecing newbies to his projects.

    Also because the construction costs are driving up all the condo prices. Worst still, a 99yr condo like Dakota Residences near Geylang can command prices over 900psf. I also do not like this new project Beacon Heights because St Michael's location is quite crass and low class.

    Give me East Coast anytime!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •