Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    aristo has no panoramic seaview lah,it has only pocketed seaview.
    silversea is directly in front of aristo blocking it.
    aristo's seaview will be in between the various blocks of silversea.
    btw,T.O.P for aristo is dec 2013. i have the brochure with me.
    thats the reason they are taking their own sweet time to build the lone single tower.
    dont be surprise if silversea completes faster than aristo
    Dec 2013

Coincide wif big supply...pity the owners there....wait long long liao

I'm not sure why so many people are obsessed with seaview along east coast. I usually visit my friend staying in the east and located at high floor. It really has >180 degree seaview, but most of the time the sea is littered with container ships as far as the eye can see. Further a bit more you can see the outline of Indonesia. It gives a very industrial picture of the sea and not the romantic type you see in brochure.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I'm not sure why so many people are obsessed with seaview along east coast. I usually visit my friend staying in the east and located at high floor. It really has >180 degree seaview, but most of the time the sea is littered with container ships as far as the eye can see. Further a bit more you can see the outline of Indonesia. It gives a very industrial picture of the sea and not the romantic type you see in brochure.
    I totally concur with u. People here buy high px for container view. I rather invest on sthg that is more functional such as near amenities or city loc.

Pass by Aristo earlier. Looks like they are going to miss the Oct 2011 date. Told you I didn't pluck from the sky.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/signxi.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Hi Thomas I think u probably has mistaken or got the wrong info from somewhere. The official TOP date for The Aristo is December 2012 and not Oct 2011. Probably u pluck that date from the sky but its not the TOP date that the developer promise. Of course the contractor might tell u they expect to complete earlier than December 2012 probably mid-2012.

I have no interest in this project except selling others' units. If u have one please leave yr number and I will contact u.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Pass by Aristo earlier. Looks like they are going to miss the Oct 2011 date. Told you I didn't pluck from the sky.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/signxi.jpg/
    Yes Thomas u really smart guy. Perhaps u should go next door condo, The Cape and see their expected date of completion too, which is also listed on the billboard as 2011 ...my goodness...TOP and expected date of completion is not the same thing. Expected completion is marked by the contractor for the estimated completion date and subject to changes but TOP date is fixed and contractual.

The Cape is still digging the ground to build its foundation for your info

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    I totally concur with u. People here buy high px for container view. I rather invest on sthg that is more functional such as near amenities or city loc.
    Yes u right. Thats the reason why Far East just paid $108 million for a small plot of bungalow land in front of Parkway Parade to build a 100 unit condo. This Marine Parade/Amber area is slated to be the 2nd prime area after Orchard 6 or 7 years from now with the completion of the mrt line and the new upmarket shopping malls in the surrounding area.

This area is near city and yet has sea views...wat can u say...do u have anything close to it in Singapore?? West Coast ?? far far from it...Sentosa? yes but its too far away from the city and 99 years.

Amber and Marine Parade mrt stations will just be 4 stops away from Marina Bay station and City. And to top it all East Coast Park will be rejuvenated with new facilities and upcoming projects which I m not obliged to tell u more about it. You go and do yr own homework.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Dec 2013

Coincide wif big supply...pity the owners there....wait long long liao
    They wont take too long to complete. My estimation is mid 2012. Its already on the 5th floor now and going to 6th floor.

Amber got MRT? You know where is it? There will be new facilities in many parts of Singapore anyway.

Yes u right. Thats the reason why Far East just paid $108 million for a small plot of bungalow land in front of Parkway Parade to build a 100 unit condo. This Marine Parade/Amber area is slated to be the 2nd prime area after Orchard 6 or 7 years from now with the completion of the mrt line and the new upmarket shopping malls in the surrounding area.

This area is near city and yet has sea views...wat can u say...do u have anything close to it in Singapore?? West Coast ?? far far from it...Sentosa? yes but its too far away from the city and 99 years.

Amber and Marine Parade mrt stations will just be 4 stops away from Marina Bay station and City. And to top it all East Coast Park will be rejuvenated with new facilities and upcoming projects which I m not obliged to tell u more about it. You go and do yr own homework.

How would you know? They took 4 years to hit 5 stories.

They wont take too long to complete. My estimation is mid 2012. Its already on the 5th floor now and going to 6th floor.

Overcrowded though - with all the enblocs and the maximising of plot ratio. Some may call the constant demolition and reconstruction "rejuvenisation" - others might view the entire area clinical, stifling and losing its original character. And not forgetting the invasion of the Indians. Pretty much like the Novena area with the glass blocks everywhere - cramped and stifling. And what r they doing to the East Coast Park? Making the entire area into a theme-park like the Marine Cove area? Why can't leave the park as a park? That area is artificial enough - and to add fake mushrooms will make it worse.

Amber got MRT? You know where is it? There will be new facilities in many parts of Singapore anyway.
    I understand your point. But its impossible to shift the sea view to Thomson Road, and this will never happen. The only other sea view options are West Coast - which is not nice as its industrialised (petrochem factories); or Sentosa (which is too expensive now, 99 years and yet inaccessible).

To be freehold, have a sea view and yet near the city (especially with the completion of MRT and the Marina Coastal Expressway in 2013) will push up the price of condos near Amber/Meyer further. This is expected.

How would you know? They took 4 years to hit 5 stories.
    They did not do any construction until Sep 2009. They spent 1 year launching the project. As such it was only abt 1.5 years since commencement of construction. Its not 4 years. The foundation is tough as this land used to be a beach front and to top it all, they need to conserve the old heritage house, and the full mechanical carpark construction on the basement.

But now its already 5th floor as such the pace of construction will accelerate as the foundation already done.

In addition, this small developer (AG Capital) has a reputation for quality workmanship as it is building up its reputation with new condo projects.

Perhaps March 2012 will be clearer when u see the building structure come into form

Smile

They did not do any construction until Sep 2009. They spent 1 year launching the project. As such it was only abt 1.5 years since commencement of construction. Its not 4 years. The foundation is tough as this land used to be a beach front and to top it all, they need to conserve the old heritage house, and the full mechanical carpark construction on the basement.

But now its already 5th floor as such the pace of construction will accelerate as the foundation already done.

In addition, this small developer (AG Capital) has a reputation for quality workmanship as it is building up its reputation with new condo projects.

Perhaps March 2012 will be clearer when u see the building structure come into form
    The Aristo now constructing the 6th floor...seems like they are finishing 2 floors every month...rapid progress since. So far 3 offers came in for Aristo units but sellers rejected the offer as follows:

(a) 646 sq.ft above 10th floor - offer came in at $940k but seller looking at above $1 million
    (b) 808 sq.ft above 15th floor - offer came in at $1.2 million but seller looking above $1.4 million
    (c) 711 sq.ft above 8th floor - offer came in at $980k but seller looking to sell at $1.05 million

As such, no sales transactions were made as all sellers waiting to sell at higher prices after TOP. Anyone has units there can leave yr number here and I will call u. Ready buyers available with budget from $1400-1500 psf.
    Last edited by Shawn; 28-06-11 at 20:15.

The Aristo now constructing the 6th floor...seems like they are finishing 2 floors every month...rapid progress since. So far 3 offers came in for Aristo units but sellers rejected the offer as follows:

(a) 646 sq.ft above 10th floor - offer came in at $940k but seller looking at above $1 million
    (b) 808 sq.ft above 15th floor - offer came in at $1.2 million but seller looking above $1.4 million
    (c) 711 sq.ft above 8th floor - offer came in at $980k but seller looking to sell at $1.05 million

As such, no sales transactions were made as all sellers waiting to sell at higher prices after TOP. Anyone has units there can leave yr number here and I will call u. Ready buyers available with budget from $1400-1500 psf.
    The Aristo is now constructing the 12th storey...last storey is 18th floor. It is also clearing the temporary office and rebuilding the conservation house in front. So my guest that it will TOP by June 2012 is a close possibility. It could finish earlier.

I heard a studio unit at Seaview offer came in at 120 million but seller looking above 1 billion.

That is great news. Especially to those who bought at 8xx psf during the second phase launch and not those who bought at 17xx psf at first launch. I thought 8xx psf reflect the actual value better.

By the time it TOP, buyers can see how 'good' the layout is. I am sure there are many people who like big planters, balcony, bay windows etc. Since you are so into Aristo, can you advise us, what is the ratio of planters/balcony/bay window/AC ledge : Useable space? From the floor plan, looks like 40:60. So 700 sq ft 2 bedder suddenly become 420 sq ft of tiny space that can have aircon. Drawing might not be accurate. Maybe 45%? Just pondering.

The Aristo is now constructing the 12th storey...last storey is 18th floor. It is also clearing the temporary office and rebuilding the conservation house in front. So my guest that it will TOP by June 2012 is a close possibility. It could finish earlier.

This is really bad for the initial investor at $1700psf. Will get stuck with it for a long while. May even drop when TOP given the layout.
    That is great news. Especially to those who bought at 8xx psf during the second phase launch and not those who bought at 17xx psf at first launch. I thought 8xx psf reflect the actual value better.

By the time it TOP, buyers can see how 'good' the layout is. I am sure there are many people who like big planters, balcony, bay windows etc. Since you are so into Aristo, can you advise us, what is the ratio of planters/balcony/bay window/AC ledge : Useable space? From the floor plan, looks like 40:60. So 700 sq ft 2 bedder suddenly become 420 sq ft of tiny space that can have aircon. Drawing might not be accurate. Maybe 45%? Just pondering.

Wow, 1st and 2nd launch 50% difference ?
    Anyway, mechanical carpk, sian ....

Yeah. 2 bedders was advertising at 5xxk during the downturn. In this thread also. For 8xx psf, I hope the finishing will not be affected. Can they even breakeven at 8xx psf? Maybe they can since there are people buying at 17xx psf.

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Wow, 1st and 2nd launch 50% difference ?
    Anyway, mechanical carpk, sian ....

Those who bought this must be laughing all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    2 bedroom BEST DEAL!

Priced to Sell from 5XXk!!!!

Extremely Attractive Price for those who wish to own a 2 Bedroom Now!!!

Call 82818888

For More Information!!!

Smile

Well I shown u the previous offers by buyers on several of the units there. Go read yourself. My bet is the price will head up to around $1600-1700psf when its TOP. This is because similar project like The Cape or 16@Amber are already transacting even higher with most not even having any seaviews at all.

Nowadays, people especially foreigners buy for the seaview and the location. Having a balcony is a plus point if it has a seaview. I do agree The Aristo is too generous with balcony size, but then they offset it with no bomb shelter and no kitchen yard. So i guess its acceptable. The design is contemporary and modern I am sure it will appeal to the affluent urban yuppy group.

Sorry I've got agree with the rest. Aristo is one of the worst new projects in Amber/Meyer- design-wise, land area-wise and everything else. I doubt it will ever reach the price heights that The Seaview, Amber Residences, Silversea, Coralis have. But we'll see...

Well I shown u the previous offers by buyers on several of the units there. Go read yourself. My bet is the price will head up to around $1600-1700psf when its TOP. This is because similar project like The Cape or 16@Amber are already transacting even higher with most not even having any seaviews at all.

Nowadays, people especially foreigners buy for the seaview and the location. Having a balcony is a plus point if it has a seaview. I do agree The Aristo is too generous with balcony size, but then they offset it with no bomb shelter and no kitchen yard. So i guess its acceptable. The design is contemporary and modern I am sure it will appeal to the affluent urban yuppy group.

Transacted price is the only guage that we have. Asking price, offer price can easily be imaginary. Don't forget, all we have are just 1 to 1.3k psf this year. With one done at 1.3k psf last month. Don't see that kind of prices that cape commanded.

As for balcony size, it is fine if we are talking about a 1,500 sq ft unit. But this is a 614 sq ft 2 bedders. With 30-40% of space gone, how luxuriously big do you think your master bedroom, 2nd bedroom, living room, kitchen, toilet can fit into < 400 sq ft of space? No HS doesn't mean you have an acceptable sized unit.

Just my opinion using pure facts and figures. Don't see any 1.6k psf at all except for those who bought in phase 1 launch. If the property cycle turns now, maybe will go back to $900 psf? I mean, I do understand some are asking $3,000 psf. Doesn't mean it will sell isn't it?

shawn is an AGENT mah!

agent always use the highest benchmark in tat area to justify their project is CHEAP!

he keep on emphasizing on seaview....majority of the units in aritso do not have any seaview! only few high flr units got partial pocketed seaview tats all!

Yard gd for drying cloth, bomb shelter is a store rm.
    Aristo@amber is more like a hotel layout with open kitchen, and super big planter which cant take weight and bay window which cramp the room. It better if all planter r balcony.
    Space and layout r not ideal but price r good.....
    lnvestment is gd but cant live there ...
    Sea view , maybe , who knew

Smile

Transacted price is the only guage that we have. Asking price, offer price can easily be imaginary. Don't forget, all we have are just 1 to 1.3k psf this year. With one done at 1.3k psf last month. Don't see that kind of prices that cape commanded.

As for balcony size, it is fine if we are talking about a 1,500 sq ft unit. But this is a 614 sq ft 2 bedders. With 30-40% of space gone, how luxuriously big do you think your master bedroom, 2nd bedroom, living room, kitchen, toilet can fit into < 400 sq ft of space? No HS doesn't mean you have an acceptable sized unit.

Just my opinion using pure facts and figures. Don't see any 1.6k psf at all except for those who bought in phase 1 launch. If the property cycle turns now, maybe will go back to $900 psf? I mean, I do understand some are asking $3,000 psf. Doesn't mean it will sell isn't it?
    Wow Thomas its great to know that you are monitoring transactions at The Aristo. I guess u are also keen in this development.

The last transaction was for a 614 sq.ft unit on a 11th floor but this unit is the worst facing unit in the whole of Aristo as its facing The Cape directly with no seaview. In addition, the owner wants to immediately sell as he does not want to pay an additional 10% loan disbursement as the project is now constructing on the 12th floor. Btw the owner bought at only $900psf so selling at $1315psf still makes money.

As the other layouts like 807 sq.ft, 711 and 646 sq.fts all have some seaviews, these owners are all looking at above 1500-1950 psf depending on floor level. I shown u the offer prices and all were rejected by owners. Some of the units have high ceiling like the loft units on 2nd floors, and the penthouses which have 5 metre height ceiling as such it gives a spacious feeling to the unit even though its small. Average unit ceiling height is 3.1 metres, i.e. higher than the standard 2.85 metres height in normal condos.

In addition, The Aristo inherits the Butterfly conservation house which is one and only residential development ever built by John Bidwell in the early 20th century, the architect for Raffles Hotel, Goodwood Park and Victoria Theatre. So this by itself carries an intrinsic value which cannot be evaluated in monetary terms. This location also has an extremely positive fengshui judging by the direction of the sea and the shape of the conservation house as well as the history of the people who reside there.

You might be right that The Aristo still hasnt crossed that 1.6k psf yet for now but then you must also remember this project hasnt TOP yet, as such there are not many transactions to give a proper sales estimate on value. But one good measurement is to compare with similar under construction development like 16 @ Amber and The Cape. Ok maybe u dont wanna compare The Cape, but what about 16@Amber. As an agent, I personally feel The Aristo is a much better development than 16@Amber by any comparison from design, facilities, sea facing, location to even size of land. And 16@Amber's developer has sold 70% of its units at $1600psf on average.

So the best to see is to wait till this project TOP and see how its sales going from there. I am confident of this development and the degree of quality and workmanship of the developer. I might be wrong u might be right. So lets wait and see ok.

The beauty of The Butterfly conservation house is gone for good.
    The best part of the old house is the two wings behind and is gone ....and what left is nothing unique.

Yup. I am always monitoring prices of condo of such quality so I can see how much discount it can get as compared to nearby condo. Just doing some market research. High psf doesn't mean anything either because the 2 bedroom is the size of a studio. You know, MM units.

Anyway, asking price, rejected price did not materialise so it is impossible to verify and we should forget about it. Just wondering, how would anyone live comfortably in a 614 sq ft 2 bedder? Not forgetting, with 40% space gone to balcony, planter, bay window..

If Cape is selling at 2k psf, being a MM, should it sell at 2.5k psf? After all, we are comparing un-TOP projects.

There a big empty plot in front of [email protected] bank on the view,
    It state land, the land size is like cape +aristo@amber

Yup. I am always monitoring prices of condo of such quality so I can see how much discount it can get as compared to nearby condo. Just doing some market research. High psf doesn't mean anything either because the 2 bedroom is the size of a studio. You know, MM units.

Anyway, asking price, rejected price did not materialise so it is impossible to verify and we should forget about it. Just wondering, how would anyone live comfortably in a 614 sq ft 2 bedder? Not forgetting, with 40% space gone to balcony, planter, bay window..

If Cape is selling at 2k psf, being a MM, should it sell at 2.5k psf? After all, we are comparing un-TOP projects.
    Ok thats fine if u dont wanna compare The Cape. What if we compare The Aristo with another apartment at Kembangan called Kembangan Suites. Its 1+1 study unit is at a size of 497 sq.ft. I was at the unit for viewing for my client and it was sold at $1350 per sq.ft. And u cant compare Amber with Kembangan. These are 2 different locations entirely.

So to be fair to the owners of Aristo, their units cant possibly be cheaper than a similar unit at Kembangan Suites.

I guess layout plays an important role in making a unit looks spacious. Having a balcony is a plus point as it gives an endless facade to a unit.