Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    lol, you're real pathetic, shifting goalposts to talk about rental income. lemme recall, who's the moron that suggested storing stuff in a wardrobe instead of a store room?

the discussion was never about rental yield. if it was so, then aristo would pale in comparison with sea view or even cote d'azur. however, let's get back on track here. oh well, u're smart and i'm dumb, i conceded. with the same quantum, you buy a PH in aristo while i get to have a landed property in holland v.

if being smart means having the same intellect as you, i'd rather be stupid. speaking of which, perhaps i can cast for "I Not Stupid Part Deux - Retaliation of the 'Intelligent' Property Agent"!
    Haha an intelligent person is telling me that the rental yield for Sea View or Cote D Azur is better than Aristo even though Aristo is not even TOP yet or ready for tenancy. Isnt that a word coming out from a fool ??? How does he ascertain rental returns for uncompleted project ??

And another foolish remark is he said that for a penthouse at Aristo, one can buy a landed property in Holland Village. Haha obviously this person is completely ignorant of the market value for a small PH at Aristo and a landed property at Holland V.

All the best then to this intelligent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Excuse me.

I think you have completely misunderstood my point. Since when I have been advising people to buy penthouses ? I am merely replying to your opinion.

Please show me proof that I have been promoting penthouses. .

And I did mention that Aristo units are compact in size as such do not have store rooms. So, alternative option is to build an additional wall closet to fit in the vacuum cleaners or whatever items you need to store.

Please read my comments properly before making any deductions.
    Obviously this intelligent person does not read opinions carefully. And he is quick to condemn people for their freedom of opinions.

Bro eng81157, just chill and ignore this irritant. Its obvious from his frivolous posts here that all the apts he is marketing are not moving and he's got too much free time on hand to irritate the forumers. His pathetic pool of potential buyers or sellers are probably so turned off by his crap advice and obnoxious PR that he has to spend his time lurking here to try to stuff his opinions down our throats.

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    Bro eng81157, just chill and ignore this irritant. Its obvious from his frivolous posts here that all the apts he is marketing are not moving and he's got too much free time on hand to irritate the forumers. His pathetic pool of potential buyers or sellers are probably so turned off by his crap advice and obnoxious PR that he has to spend his time lurking here to try to stuff his opinions down our throats.
    heh bro, thanks for the advice. i'm completely chill. i just enjoy insulting morons with sub-par intellect.

Haha an intelligent person is telling me that the rental yield for Sea View or Cote D Azur is better than Aristo even though Aristo is not even TOP yet or ready for tenancy. Isnt that a word coming out from a fool ??? How does he ascertain rental returns for uncompleted project ??

And another foolish remark is he said that for a penthouse at Aristo, one can buy a landed property in Holland Village. Haha obviously this person is completely ignorant of the market value for a small PH at Aristo and a landed property at Holland V.

All the best then to this intelligent person.
    uh oh, don't u know how to use the median rental psf as quoted on the ura website to calculate??

wow, i can give u financial 101 tuitions if u need. this is border-lining between pathetic and hilarious. not sure if i should laugh at you or spit on your intelligence....

anyway, if intelligent means being like you, i've already said it - i'd rather be stupid

uh oh, don't u know how to use the median rental psf as quoted on the ura website to calculate??

wow, i can give u financial 101 tuitions if u need. this is border-lining between pathetic and hilarious. not sure if i should laugh at you or spit on your intelligence....

anyway, if intelligent means being like you, i've already said it - i'd rather be stupid
    Now you see a fool comparing rentals of neighboring condos with the Aristo....First he said Aristo cant compare to these condos and now he comparing it with the median rental....How do u assess rental of uncompleted projects with ready ones ? Its like telling a lady to pay $500 for a blouse which she hasnt tried or seen....but on the other hand you tell the lady that it will be something similar to the stores nearby.

Maybe an 'intelligent' person like you should start a business selling 'invisible' products...and then when clients ask how much, you can just tell them its based on your imagination of value and in comparison to what other stores selling nearby....What a fool !

I am comparing the Aristo with Coralis and Aristo with Aalto. Not distance between Coralis and Aalto . It takes 3 minutes walk from Aristo to Coralis. And 8 minutes walk from Aristo to Aalto. You can practically see both buildings clearly from Aristo.

The interesting fact is that Aristo enjoys similar sea views as those units at Aalto. While Coralis, another Far East project, doesn't even have proper sea views and Far East made it a 99 year lease project even though it has Freehold title. Only fools buy Far East project. And Silversea is a 99 year lease project with only 3 bedrooms having Sea views while 2 bedrooms are on lower floors. How thoughtful.

Duxton and Marina Bay are miles apart. Both in terms of location and sea views.
    if i can't forecast rental using stats released by URA for completed condos in the vincinity, then u must surely be able to compare Aristo, the development which u have vested interest in, with completed projects. then u surely must be able to claim the so-called 'sea views' of aristo isn't blocked by silversea when both projects are not completed.

the 'guru' has spoken, albeit with double standards and failed logic. i give up at your idiocy, u win hands down.

if i can't forecast rental using stats released by URA for completed condos in the vincinity, then u must surely be able to compare Aristo, the development which u have vested interest in, with completed projects. then u surely must be able to claim the so-called 'sea views' of aristo isn't blocked by silversea when both projects are not completed.

the 'guru' has spoken, albeit with double standards and failed logic. i give up at your idiocy, u win hands down.
    Its a completely different scenario. You are assessing the value of the property when its not even there yet. And to compare the value of Aristo with neighboring condos are not accurate cause values of properties can vary significantly even if they are located at the same vicinity.

As to whether I claim that there is 'unblocked' seaviews, I dont recall telling people that in this site...please try to search my earlier quotes if there is...I do know The Aristo has seaviews at certain angles, and its clear from its location, but I never claimed it has unblocked seaviews.

In any case, I guess an 'intelligent' person like you can claim whatever to win your case..and in this case, your claims are purely lies. It is such a pity though

Its a completely different scenario. You are assessing the value of the property when its not even there yet. And to compare the value of Aristo with neighboring condos are not accurate cause values of properties can vary significantly even if they are located at the same vicinity.

As to whether I claim that there is 'unblocked' seaviews, I dont recall telling people that in this site...please try to search my earlier quotes if there is...I do know The Aristo has seaviews at certain angles, and its clear from its location, but I never claimed it has unblocked seaviews.

In any case, I guess an 'intelligent' person like you can claim whatever to win your case..and in this case, your claims are purely lies. It is such a pity though
    wow, i'm in awe of you. from comparing rental, now the goalposts changed to assessing value of properties. other forumers already pointed out the flaws in your claims of seaview so pointless in repeating the cycle or throw pearls to swine.

sigh, i've already said you win, hands down. aristo's da best - along with the grand entrance, seaview, superior rental yield, stupendous capital appreciation.

LAST 2BR + Study PENTHOUSE DIRECT FROM DEVELOPER !!!

Unit Type : 2br Triplex Penthouse + Pte Pool + Open Roof Terrace
    Unit Size : 1433sqft
    Asking Price : $1.8xmil only !!!

~ Unique & Rare Freehold Development with enchanting City/Landed view from roof terrace
    ~ Triplex with Pte Pool & Roof Top Terrace
    ~ Top Quality European Fittings
    ~ Near Parkway Parade Shopping Mall
    ~ Near Future MRT (POTENTIAL CAPITAL APPRECIATION!!!)
    ~ Near Beach & East Coast Park
    ~ East Coast Living
    ~ Near Changi Airport
    ~ Short Drive To Marina Bay Sands IR/Singapore Flyer/CBD/Suntec/Orchard

***The Aristo @ Amber***

The Aristo is a freehold apartment development located at 23 Amber Road, Singapore 439871, in District 15, minutes ride to Dakota MRT Station. It will be completed in 2012 with 56 units. The Aristo is close to East Coast Park and East Shore Hospital.

Condo Facilities at The Aristo

Facilities at The Aristo include swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, BBQ pits, fitness station, and playground.

Condo Amenities near The Aristo

Several feeder bus services are available near The Aristo. It is also a short walk ordrive to several established schools, such as Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School, Dunman High School, Haig Girls’ School, and Chatsworth International School.

The Aristo’s close proximity to East Coast Park means residents are close to numerous restaurants and eating establishments. The Parkway Parade shopping centre also fulfils all of residents’ shopping needs. In addition, the Parkland Golf Driving Range is also nearby.

For vehicle owners, driving from The Aristo to either the business hub or the vibrant Orchard Road shopping district takes about 15 minutes, via East Coast Parkway.

Development Name: The Aristo @ Amber
    Property Type : Apartment
    Tenure: Freehold
    Expected Completion: 2013
    # of Units: 56

* HURRY BEFORE UNIT IS SOLD!!!
    * MOST PROBABLY YOUR BEST INVESTMENT IN D15 !!!
    * LIFESTYLE LIVING AT IT'S BEST !!!
    * GRAB NOW !!!

DEVELOPER SOLE MARKETING AGT : +65 81835132
    Web : (http://www.lusholmz.com/227)

For more exciting new launches,
    pls visit www.lusholmz.com

wow...3 floors....1400 sq ft...+ pool somemore.

the rise of the MM PHs?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Even worse than loft unit (2 storeys) 10xx sqft?

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    wow...3 floors....1400 sq ft...+ pool somemore.

the rise of the MM PHs?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Even worse than loft unit (2 storeys) 10xx sqft?
    where's the guy or agent who has vested interest in this project? and the claims of this development being one of the best value-for-money developments in the vicinity

this project layout is one of the worse i had seen...lol

another similar MM concept coming...16@amber

Went down when it was first launched. Not very liveable in terms of space.

When it was launched, the price wasn't too buyable either. I was quoted 1,700 psf. What happen now?

This is something so expected. Just that buyers flocked down to submit cheque during that time. Would you buy One Amber/Esta at 1400 psf or Aristo at 1400 psf?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Went down when it was first launched. Not very liveable in terms of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    When it was launched, the price wasn't too buyable either. I was quoted 1,700 psf. What happen now?

This is something so expected. Just that buyers flocked down to submit cheque during that time. Would you buy One Amber/Esta at 1400 psf or Aristo at 1400 psf?
    heh, neither

how about ola residences? that's a pretty nice development too. large liveable space and buildings ain't too cluttered.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888

I will rather buy Sea View at 1500 psf! Much bigger estate space with an interesting-looking clubhouse.

If we have to choose between OLA and Aristo, it is quite hard because Aristo is closer to the underpass to East Coast Park with the beach and food outlets whereas OLA is nearer to the new Katong Mall with cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by reuters
    I will rather buy Sea View at 1500 psf! Much bigger estate space with an interesting-looking clubhouse.

If we have to choose between OLA and Aristo, it is quite hard because Aristo is closer to the underpass to East Coast Park with the beach and food outlets whereas OLA is nearer to the new Katong Mall with cinema.
    hi guys

is it true that most unit at Seaview, with sea view , will eventually be all blocked by Silversea ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hi guys

is it true that most unit at Seaview, with sea view , will eventually be all blocked by Silversea ?
    sort of........i would prefer ola residences over esta simply because i find amber road too cluttered for living

Talking

sort of........i would prefer ola residences over esta simply because i find amber road too cluttered for living
    Is like saying I find orchard road too crowded, so I prefer changi or choa Chu kang for living.

Quote Originally Posted by SV88
    Is like saying I find orchard road too crowded, so I prefer changi or choa Chu kang for living.
    errr ...

arent Ola and Esta both in D15 ?

Orchard and CCk/Changi not a good comparison leh
    cannot compare D9/10 with D23/17

maybe compare D9 leonie hill with D9 mutiara ... one more surrounding space and one more cluttered

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    errr ...

arent Ola and Esta both in D15 ?

Orchard and CCk/Changi not a good comparison leh
    cannot compare D9/10 with D23/17

maybe compare D9 leonie hill with D9 mutiara ... one more surrounding space and one more cluttered
    Ya true. Bad comparison on my part. Ola and esta seperated by Mountbatten road. I prefer esta but at end of day, the one that makes the most money is the best! Haha.. So I like to stay in a place that has the biggest capital appreciation later on..

Quote Originally Posted by SV88
    Ya true. Bad comparison on my part. Ola and esta seperated by Mountbatten road. I prefer esta but at end of day, the one that makes the most money is the best! Haha.. So I like to stay in a place that has the biggest capital appreciation later on..
    There are other smaller developments around the Katong area and usually not discussed because they are not that prominent! I find Ola site quite crowded too because eventually other condos like Mountbatten Suites will come up. Prefer Aristo for the location and competitive price but prefer Esta for the size of the estate which makes it more prominent and perhaps easier to attract buyers later on. That area is really all about location.

There will be an edge over rental with full condo facilities.
    There are other smaller developments around the Katong area and usually not discussed because they are not that prominent! I find Ola site quite crowded too because eventually other condos like Mountbatten Suites will come up. Prefer Aristo for the location and competitive price but prefer Esta for the size of the estate which makes it more prominent and perhaps easier to attract buyers later on. That area is really all about location.

boutique apts vs full condo status...price diff shd be 10-15% too

mountbatten suites can't compare to ola. the former is like a slab of blocks whereas ola has more space within its compound.

just a personal preference that i don't like cluttered buildings. it's the same reason why i would prefer not to live along amber road cos' it's too cluttered with apartments and buildings for me

mountbatten suites can't compare to ola. the former is like a slab of blocks whereas ola has more space within its compound.

just a personal preference that i don't like cluttered buildings. it's the same reason why i would prefer not to live along amber road cos' it's too cluttered with apartments and buildings for me
    In terms of traffic, I will prefer OLA to Aristo because there is that roundabout near Aristo which makes it troublesome to cross the road over to the Katong Mall or Parkway Parade.

Any views here about Parc Sea Breeze vs Coralis...both by Tiong Aik...

Quote Originally Posted by HANROSE
    Any views here about Parc Sea Breeze vs Coralis...both by Tiong Aik...
    i love their proximity to the future katong mall and amenities like the market, hawker center and other eateries along katong and joo chiat