Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: L'VIV (D11 Freehold Wing Tai)

Default L'VIV (D11 Freehold Wing Tai)

Type: Condominium
    Tenure: Freehold
    Site area: 3,984.20 sq m (42,886 sq ft)
    Units: 100
    Located along Newton Road, this prestigious freehold development is located in Newton exclusive neighbourhood, with other high-end private developments by Wing Tai such as Amaryllis Ville and Newton 18 just located directly opposite.

Sited between the Newton and Novena MRT Stations, it has one of the most strategic locations and both MRT Stations are just within walking distance from the site. Orchard Road – Singapore’s main shopping and entertainment belt is a mere 5-minute drive away while many distinguished social and recreational clubs such as the American Club and the Tanglin Club are also within the immediate vicinity. Some of the excellent schools located nearby include Anglo-Chinese Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior School, St. Michael’s Primary School, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, St. Joseph Institution and Monks Hill Secondary School.

Residents can also take a pleasant stroll to nearby shopping malls such as Novena Square and United Square; where shops, supermarkets, banks, and eateries are ample and conveniently available.

L'PROPERTY HITMAN

L'CRAPPY NAME! So pretentious!

But I like the location.

Waiting for L'CRASH to buy 2 units in L'VIV.

Below 1800psf can buy.

kandinsky

Smile Too expensively priced

If you want to buy that area, might as well get beacon heights (tallest project in that area with 28 floors) at less than 1k psf and it is in an exclusive neighbourhood of boon keng. no doubt newton is more upmkt, but look at the price difference and beacon heights is only 5 min drive to town ( i tried it in slightly less than 10 min with traffic conditions).

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    Below 1800psf can buy.

Unregˇstered

Quote Originally Posted by kandinsky
    If you want to buy that area, might as well get beacon heights (tallest project in that area with 28 floors) at less than 1k psf and it is in an exclusive neighbourhood of boon keng. no doubt newton is more upmkt, but look at the price difference and beacon heights is only 5 min drive to town ( i tried it in slightly less than 10 min with traffic conditions).
    In fact, you should also avoid Orchard and D9, and buy more St Micheal.

Is there anything that is cheaper than Beacon Heights? If there is, let me know. I will avoid Beacon Heights and buy more of the cheaper one. The objective here is to buy the cheapest condo or apartment.

Who cares about D9, D10 or D11? So what if the St Michael or the cheaper one is a shˇt? We are shˇts anyway. Why bother to stay in D9, D10 or D11? People will still view us as shˇts. Might as well get more value out of our purchase.

sour grapes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregˇstered
    In fact, you should also avoid Orchard and D9, and buy more St Micheal.

Is there anything that is cheaper than Beacon Heights? If there is, let me know. I will avoid Beacon Heights and buy more of the cheaper one. The objective here is to buy the cheapest condo or apartment.

Who cares about D9, D10 or D11? So what if the St Michael or the cheaper one is a shˇt? We are shˇts anyway. Why bother to stay in D9, D10 or D11? People will still view us as shˇts. Might as well get more value out of our purchase.
    sour grapes talking^^^

hate these HDB heartland Cheena-minded superstitious types

Preview soon for this development. Understand units sizes comprise of 1 + study(abt 600 sq ft) and 2 + study(abt 1,000 sq ft). Views on this development?

Apparently, nobody is interested in this project. But why? Understand deferred payment is also available for this project!

Junior

Coz it is from 1800psf and up?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Coz it is from 1800psf and up?
    Correct. Believe not much upside from here. On top of that major portion are small units.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast