Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Lincoln Residences (D11 FREEHOLD SIM LIAN)

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Lincoln Residences (D11 FREEHOLD SIM LIAN)


  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Wow... looks like there will be a glut of units along Lincoln road when completed (together with the likes of Park Infinia). I keep wondering whether there will be so many pple to rent these units.. take the Mohammad Sultan road area for eg:

    Rivergate- 500+ units
    Watermark- about 200 units (i think)
    Inspira - about 100 units (i think)
    Robertson 100 - already there, about 100 units (i think)
    8 @Rodyk - not sure
    the Wharf residences - about 100 units (i think)

    There will be 1000+ units there when the developments are up iin 2-3 yrs!!

  3. #3
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Anybody went to the show flat?

  4. #4
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joyride
    Anybody went to the show flat?
    DONT go there .......


    Surrey is a narrow short LANE .. that has a few projects in it

    if you drive ..in the morning there will be cars queuing up to exit Surrey road ...

    and if you come from newton side ..have to turn in somewhere near kee lee road and turn here and there ,,,out to thomson and left into surrey ... jam siah ...

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    those who sent thier kids to Growing Up Gifted at United Square will know how bad it is.....traffic condition i mean....

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I was there six months ago when an Orange Tee agent invited me there.
    Then, it's view to offer, ranges from S$1.7k psf to $1.9k psf.

    For me, the layout was good and spacious. It's designed for comfortable own stay for people who value good living space.
    Alas, way way beyond my budget...

    Any idea what's psf now?

    Regards

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    DONT go there .......


    Surrey is a narrow short LANE .. that has a few projects in it

    if you drive ..in the morning there will be cars queuing up to exit Surrey road ...

    and if you come from newton side ..have to turn in somewhere near kee lee road and turn here and there ,,,out to thomson and left into surrey ... jam siah ...

  7. #7
    OCR properties going to crash!

    User Info Menu

    Default

    ~$1000psf - ~$1350psf

    Quote Originally Posted by repanse71
    I was there six months ago when an Orange Tee agent invited me there.
    Then, it's view to offer, ranges from S$1.7k psf to $1.9k psf.

    For me, the layout was good and spacious. It's designed for comfortable own stay for people who value good living space.
    Alas, way way beyond my budget...

    Any idea what's psf now?

    Regards

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I went for the showroom on Sunday.

    The showroom only has the 4 bedroom type.

    Pros:
    1) Very nice finishings.
    2) Huge main door and living room.
    3) beautiful kitchen with island table
    4) a yard to sun-dry your laundry.
    5) balcony is optionals for master bedroom.
    6) bathrooms come with beautiful wall tiles as per ID in showroom

    Cons:
    1) Units facing east will only have a view of Park Infinia's 30 storeys blocks of concrete.
    2) Units facing west will really have a hot time with the western sun, but have a good view of the Bukit Timah area.

    When I went there, the agent immediately said that only 2 units were left #25 & #26 for the 3 bedroom facing east @ $1350psf. Before I left, 2 families have placed their cheque for the same unit.

    Heard from agent that developer is freezing sales now till further notice.

    However, this is one of the very few well designed layouts that I liked from all the project launches in recent months.

  9. #9
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I thought all the units have a north-south facing. The 3+1 type and one of the 4-bedroom types have a better facing as the units only get the morning sun. I agree with you on the well-designed layouts. Do you know if the 3+1 units are still available?

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naleem
    I thought all the units have a north-south facing. The 3+1 type and one of the 4-bedroom types have a better facing as the units only get the morning sun. I agree with you on the well-designed layouts. Do you know if the 3+1 units are still available?
    i doubt so

  11. #11
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Hi guys, read so much on the sloppy workmanship for the condo built by novelty dev. Anyone has any idea on quality of sim lian's developments? Any remarks of their projects quality? Just want to be prepared ....

  12. #12
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    unless buying on cash...scared to go into new projects
    what if TOP time, banker says no more supportive as my credit no good-lah. downpayment gone.

  13. #13
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylink
    I went for the showroom on Sunday.

    The showroom only has the 4 bedroom type.

    Pros:
    1) Very nice finishings.
    2) Huge main door and living room.
    3) beautiful kitchen with island table
    4) a yard to sun-dry your laundry.
    5) balcony is optionals for master bedroom.
    6) bathrooms come with beautiful wall tiles as per ID in showroom

    Cons:
    1) Units facing east will only have a view of Park Infinia's 30 storeys blocks of concrete.
    2) Units facing west will really have a hot time with the western sun, but have a good view of the Bukit Timah area.

    When I went there, the agent immediately said that only 2 units were left #25 & #26 for the 3 bedroom facing east @ $1350psf. Before I left, 2 families have placed their cheque for the same unit.

    Heard from agent that developer is freezing sales now till further notice.

    However, this is one of the very few well designed layouts that I liked from all the project launches in recent months.
    Anyone has any more information on this dev't. Has it been all sold out? Caveats says 1300/1400psf.

  14. #14
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Anyone has any more information on this dev't. Has it been all sold out? Caveats says 1300/1400psf.
    3BR & 3+1BR sold out. Only left the 4BR units. Not too sure about the pricing.

  15. #15
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naleem
    3BR & 3+1BR sold out. Only left the 4BR units. Not too sure about the pricing.
    Where can one find floor plans and site plans?

  16. #16
    F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2009

    Project Name ............. Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Lincoln Residences . CCR ......... 66 ........................... 1 ................................ 1,708 ............ 1,708 ............ 1,708
    33 units left or 66% sold as of 31 October 2009.

  17. #17
    F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

    User Info Menu

    Default

    The Lincoln Residences in District 11 has a nw hgh of $1,923 psf!


    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of April 2010
    Project Name ........... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Lincoln Residences . CCR ....... 67 ........................ 1 ........................... 1,923 ............ 1,923 .......... 1,923

  18. #18
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    anyone knows if TOP soon?
    drove around and saw that building is completed

  19. #19
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Smile

    Likely TOP in next few months

    immediate rental potential in D11

    choice units available at attractive pricing

    Enquire at http://mynewtonresidence.com

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •