Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naturalis: Telok Kurau Lor M FH

Default Naturalis: Telok Kurau Lor M FH

Preview Soon (By Appointment Only)
    Project Name : Naturalis
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Developer [/FONT][FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT][FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']: Abacus Development Pte Ltd[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Location : No 2 Lorong M Telok Kurau [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Tenure : Freehold[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']No. of Units : 43[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Facilities : Full Condo Facilities - 25m lap pool, Children pool, Children playground, BBQ and Fitness areas[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Expected TOP : 30th June 2011[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Types Of Choice Units For Sale[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] 1 Bedroom: (667sqft)[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']2 Bedrooms: (764/ 807/ 904sqft)[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] 3-Bedrooms: (1335sqft)[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']1,2,3-Bedrooms PH: (958/1561sqft)[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Unique Selling Points:-[/FONT][FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']
    1. Strategically located in the East of Prime district 15
    2. Quick and easy access to work via ECP to CBD, IR in Marina and shopping in Parkway Parade[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']3. Good schools around the vicinity[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']4. Good quality fittings and finishes [/FONT][FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']
    5. Easy access to Changi International Airport [/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']6. Register your interest with me to enjoy early bird discount.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']PRICES RANGE FROM [/FONT][FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']$650K[/FONT][FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] UP......[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']For More Details on the floor plan, please feel free to contact me. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] Norman : 92718723 (Hp) [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Email: [email protected][/FONT]

Default Naturalis - Telok Kurau Lor M

Naturalis @ Telok Kurau Lor M

Land Size: 21,654sqft
    Tenure: FH
    Top: 2011

Total Units: 43 units
    Facilities: 25m lap pool, children pool, playground. BBQ and Fitness area

Unit Type :
    B 1 Bedroom ( 517,560, 614, 646,667 sqft) only Price From $5xxk!!
    B 2 Bedrooms (764, 807, 904 sqft) only Price From $7xxk!!
    B 3 Bedrooms (1033, 1066 sqft) only Price From $9xxk!!
    B Penthouse from $1 mil up

*Price estimates are based on $730 psf as a guideline. Diff level/facing commands a diff pricing.Payment Scheme : 5%+15% Downpayment & nothing till TOP with OCBC BANK Loan!!

Selling Points:
    Strategically located in the East of Prime District 15
    Quick and easy access to work via ECP to CBD, IR in Marina and shopping in Parkway Parade
    Good Schools around the vicinity
    Good quality fittings and finishes
    Easy access to Changi Airport, East Coast Beach, Future IRs, Sport Hub

Please Call David at 91446688 for viewing appointment... Thanks..

Default Naturalis @ Telok Kurau Lor M

hi, any comments on this properties??

Is buying a studio a good choice for investment in today's times?

Star Investor Guest

$700+ psf is gd price, dun wait!

vino Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Star Investor
    $700+ psf is gd price, dun wait!
    Dont think is that low...do a simple calculation based on the above pricing gives me 800-900 psf.

Default not impressive

Yup, it's about 900 psf. Dropped by today cause I was curious. Devt is quite small, most of the units are really small. Facilities are the bare minumum, something that is common in most TK condos. I guess it's quite pricey. The decor isnt impressive either.

Overall, I dont really like it.

ripclaw Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    Yup, it's about 900 psf. Dropped by today cause I was curious. Devt is quite small, most of the units are really small. Facilities are the bare minumum, something that is common in most TK condos. I guess it's quite pricey. The decor isnt impressive either.

Overall, I dont really like it.
    agree - place is very small. a 3 bedroom seems very cramped based on the showflat. the balcony takes up valuable space and the layout is quite strange. the washer and dryer are in a crevice thats en-route to the bedrooms. across the kitchen. that's the strangest thing i've ever seen. one bedroom seems to be ideal for investment but given the lack of facilities and space, your pool of potential tenants are drastically reduced to singles

Unregistered007 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw
    agree - place is very small. a 3 bedroom seems very cramped based on the showflat. the balcony takes up valuable space and the layout is quite strange. the washer and dryer are in a crevice thats en-route to the bedrooms. across the kitchen. that's the strangest thing i've ever seen. one bedroom seems to be ideal for investment but given the lack of facilities and space, your pool of potential tenants are drastically reduced to singles
    rooms are ultra small. no yard and only one carpark lot per household. not a good buy at all.

Penthse Lover Guest

Have seen the penthouses, all left either 1 or 1+1 type of penthse...not so liveable but Living Hall and Dining is big!

Smurf Guest

Default Smurf House

This development's so small.. only smurfs would fit in them..

The developer really smart.. can cramp so many units into one small plot of land.. and making lots of money at the same time.. psf is abt 900 plus..

want to stay big land , best build your own house lor

or better Guest

or better.. buy a better development than Naturalis..

Big As* Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf
    This development's so small.. only smurfs would fit in them..

The developer really smart.. can cramp so many units into one small plot of land.. and making lots of money at the same time.. psf is abt 900 plus..
    U must be one big fat as* to need such a big space. :-)

Rimmer Guest

have you seen the floor plan of Naturalis?? the average floor area per apartment per below;

Total Units: 43
    Unit Type/Size & No of Units Available:
    1 bedroom / 517 - 667 sqft [19 units only]
    2 bedrooms / 764 sqft, 807 sqft, 904 sqft [7 units only]
    3 bedrooms / 1033 - 1335 sqft [9 units only]
    1/2/3 bedrooms Penthouse / 958 - 1561 sqft [8 units only]

Looking thru the floor plan, OMG, it's even worst..

http://www.conniewee.com/newprojects.aspx?pid=815

Type A1 (48 sqm) Type A1P (48 sqm)
    Type A1PH (89 sqm) Type A2 (59 sqm)
    Type A2P (62 sqm) Type A2PH (116 sqm)
    Type A3 (52 sqm) Type A3PH (103 sqm)
    Type A4 (60 sqm) Type A4P (60 sqm)
    Type A4PH (145 sqm) Type A5 (57 sqm)
    Type A5P (57 sqm) Type A5PH (122 sqm)
    Type B1 (75 sqm) Type B1P (84 sqm)
    Type B1PH (128 sqm) Type B2 (71 sqm)
    Type B2PH (121 sqm) Type C1 (96 sqm)
    Type C1P (122 sqm) Type C2 (99 sqm)
    Type C2P (124 sqm) Type C2PH (165 sqm)

5354 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Big As*
    U must be one big fat as* to need such a big space. :-)
    he is only putting forth a fact. i've been to see the showflat and it is really really small. only meant for singles, not families.

Big Fat As* Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 5354
    he is only putting forth a fact. i've been to see the showflat and it is really really small. only meant for singles, not families.
    U must be another one of those fat as*es. 3bdrm apt for singles??? there's a lot of spaces if u build a tent along the beach and its free somemore.

Busted!! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat As*
    U must be another one of those fat as*es. 3bdrm apt for singles??? there's a lot of spaces if u build a tent along the beach and its free somemore.

let me guess.. You must be the private developer who's building this sorry mess of an apartment..

You must be sh!tting your pants now with the low take-up rate..

Then some guys are crapping over this SMALL development in the internet and you are screaming.. WTF!!!

hahahahahaha

pencil Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat As*
    you are wrong; i am as skinny as can be. if me a skinny cannot fit into the tiny bedrooms, i suppose few people can.

some ppl like small development

No gym even Guest

This thing doesn't even have fully equiped gym? Horrifying. Small with no unique features - a rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by nicenice
    some ppl like small development

Period Guest

For $800 to 900 psf, wat r u expecting?

U want big pool, big gym, big garden, big bbq pits, big carparks - Take a look ard, at least $1200 psf rite. Period.

want good want cheap

hard ........

Naturalis vs The Esta Guest

Default 800 to 900 psf for Naturalis??

Quote Originally Posted by Period
    For $800 to 900 psf, wat r u expecting?

U want big pool, big gym, big garden, big bbq pits, big carparks - Take a look ard, at least $1200 psf rite. Period.
    pay 800 to 900 psf for Naturalis (smallest of smallest apartment with zit facilities), when you can get an apartment at The Esta for the same price??

No Brainer..

(This basically makes the above quote looks kinda foolish)

Naturalis Not Selling Guest

Cool Wow.. only 1 unit sold so far

just checked out URA website.

To-date, Naturalis only sold 1 unit after launching for so long.

haha.. developer must be in deep sh!t.. wanted to fleech property buyers by squeezing as many apartments within a small plot of land but in the end, no takers...

Pls Quote Based On Facts Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalis vs The Esta
    pay 800 to 900 psf for Naturalis (smallest of smallest apartment with zit facilities), when you can get an apartment at The Esta for the same price??

No Brainer..

(This basically makes the above quote looks kinda foolish)
    Please do a check on URA webbie yourself before you end up like a fool quoting nonsense and trying to fool others.

The Esta is $900 to $1200 psf range. Naturalis is only $730 psf so far. Same price? U must be kidding or daydreaming.

haha..who cares Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pls Quote Based On Facts
    Please do a check on URA webbie yourself before you end up like a fool quoting nonsense and trying to fool others.

The Esta is $900 to $1200 psf range. Naturalis is only $730 psf so far. Same price? U must be kidding or daydreaming.
    Naturalis psf of $730 is a fire sale by the developer (my god it's only their first sale after all these months)

However, the QUOTED price list by the Naturalis's developer is still abt $900 psf (work out your maths stupid).

As for the Esta, go and do your own research. There are people offering units averaging 830 psf.. go to propertyguru.com.sg

Anyway, BOTTOMLINE is, why buy Naturalis when you can have better options elsewhere. (facts already show that NOBODY is buying.. except for the lone hero)

who's your developer Guest

Talking Naturalis Developer - Geylang company

Just checked website.

Naturalis developer's a little know company called Abacus Development Pte Ltd. The office address is located at 71 Lorong 31 Geylang #06-01.

kuching Kurak company want to sell houses at $900 psf???

one of those fly by night companies hoping to catch the property fever..

Cheapo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by haha..who cares
    Naturalis psf of $730 is a fire sale by the developer (my god it's only their first sale after all these months)

However, the QUOTED price list by the Naturalis's developer is still abt $900 psf (work out your maths stupid).

As for the Esta, go and do your own research. There are people offering units averaging 830 psf.. go to propertyguru.com.sg

Anyway, BOTTOMLINE is, why buy Naturalis when you can have better options elsewhere. (facts already show that NOBODY is buying.. except for the lone hero)
    U go and see where the Esta unit going at 830 psf is facing. In life, it is always gd things no cheap, cheap things no gd. Naturalis quoted price is high so wat? U dun know how to bargain? U buy property like buy groceries in a supermkt - fixed price? I nvr heard of developer selling 1st unit at fire sale. Pls do your homework b4 making yourself a fool here. Pathetic useless piece of shit.

Cheapo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by who's your developer
    Just checked website.

Naturalis developer's a little know company called Abacus Development Pte Ltd. The office address is located at 71 Lorong 31 Geylang #06-01.

kuching Kurak company want to sell houses at $900 psf???

one of those fly by night companies hoping to catch the property fever..
    When u find a gf, do u check who the mother is? Or u go geylang hoot chickens, u ask them for their parents' identity?

Pls lah, u r buying a property in Sg, not Msia, u think developer so easy hit and run/fold up?