Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 @ Leicester - FH by Whye Wah Construction

your mother a chicken Guest

u r one real dickhead. I didnt knw u came out of ur mother's anus, hahaha, how can sodomy producing babies? LoL... I think u shud use ur freaking brains if u want to insult someone. The whole world now knows u came out of ur mother's arse after being bonked by one of her clients in geylang who is a duck... What a dumbass u still are...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by you silly novena dumbass
    And if I and Singapore Gay Association are NOT the same person, then it is confirmed your mother was sodomised silly by a blangah who then gave birth to you. There are so many of us laughing over your silly antics

Unregistered909 Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered88
    This poster has a filthy polluted mouth. He has been losing arguments here for months. One hint not to take him seriously, his ongoing crusade for all parts of singapore to be included as a novena area
    One conclusion for all buyers - keep away from BH cos there is a madman spouting vulgarities at a drop of the hat and he might become your next door neighbour!! Surely you don't want to live with another "Everitt Road's Chan Family" kind of neighbour at your new condo?

Madman on the loose!!

u r psychic? Guest

how do u know if that person is an owner of BH? Isnt it just ur assumption?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered909
    One conclusion for all buyers - keep away from BH cos there is a madman spouting vulgarities at a drop of the hat and he might become your next door neighbour!! Surely you don't want to live with another "Everitt Road's Chan Family" kind of neighbour at your new condo?

Madman on the loose!!

BH Owner Guest

Unhappy BH Fire Sale

Quote Originally Posted by u r psychic?
    how do u know if that person is an owner of BH? Isnt it just ur assumption?
    You are right. He is not a BH owner cos I am. He is just that freaky looking immature agent lurking at the BH showroom. Luckily I bought from the other agents, not him.

Now that he has pissed the whole forum and turned buyers away from BH, I want to sell and get out before it is too late. BH Fire Sle coming!!!

KK1 Guest

Gentlemen, let's take a break and go back to the main discussion on hand. 2@Leicester does not have a Showflat. How does this help in its marketing? Anyone already booked a unit with Whye Wah? Please share your thoughts.

KK1 Guest

Can't seem to find information on facilities. Carpark is basement or open carpark at groundfloor? Besides swimming pool, is there a gym in this development?

Deborah Guest

Lightbulb Buy thru me and we split the comm 50-50?

Quote Originally Posted by KK1
    Gentlemen, let's take a break and go back to the main discussion on hand. 2@Leicester does not have a Showflat. How does this help in its marketing? Anyone already booked a unit with Whye Wah? Please share your thoughts.
    Hi, actually marketing for them as well but can't sell as yet b'cos have not gotten sales license. Buy thru me and we split the commission 50-50. Don't do that for all devt, definately didn't do that for Casa Meya but will make this an exception. How abt that? Win-Win for us both. Email me at: [email protected]

Deborah

KK1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    Hi, actually marketing for them as well but can't sell as yet b'cos have not gotten sales license. Buy thru me and we split the commission 50-50. Don't do that for all devt, definately didn't do that for Casa Meya but will make this an exception. How abt that? Win-Win for us both. Email me at: [email protected]

Deborah
    Still looking around. Unsure as current economic downturn and prices may go further downwards end of this year. Also unsure whether should get D15 projects instead. So going around looking.

Can anyone confirm 2 @Leicester facilities? Swimming pool only? No gym?

(sigh) Guest

another shameless agent trying to get business here. Ur antics here let a lot of people wonder how low can agents stoop for business. No other profession have i come across people "begging" for business like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah

Deborah

twentieth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Actually I made this post not to ask about Whye Wah, but on a slightly related topic of living along Leicester Road. Basically we are quite concerned about all the developments coming up (or has already come up) along Leicester Road, and there is ONLY ONE exit point at Woodsville Close that is regulated by a yellow box junction. At this rate, all the residents here (Intero, Platinum Edge, One Leicester, 2 @ Leicester, Casa Meyer, Leicester Lodge, Woodsville 28) will be stuck in a long traffic tail-back each morning in trying to exit Woodsville Close that no ERP gantry can regulate; not to mention that there are tonnes of inconsiderate drivers who ignore the existence of the yellow box and drive right into it; hence making turning out impossible.

Anything which we can do to create another exit or a traffic light junction?
    i have this similar thought too. Turning out from the Woodsville Close to PIE is also a nightmare, especially in the morning or busy hour. Vehicles exiting PIE to Upper Serangoon Road very seldom give way for vehicles turning out from Woodsville Close.

With all the new developments coming up in Leicester Road, + vehicles belonging to school childrens' parents, there's going to be a long long queue in Woodsville Close every morning.

.adgjmp Guest

woodsville interchange will change situatn
    Quote Originally Posted by twentieth
    i have this similar thought too. Turning out from the Woodsville Close to PIE is also a nightmare, especially in the morning or busy hour. Vehicles exiting PIE to Upper Serangoon Road very seldom give way for vehicles turning out from Woodsville Close.

With all the new developments coming up in Leicester Road, + vehicles belonging to school childrens' parents, there's going to be a long long queue in Woodsville Close every morning.

twentieth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by .adgjmp
    woodsville interchange will change situatn
    i thought woodsville interchange is to relieve the traffic along Upper Serangoon Road and not the little road within PP ya?

.adgjmp Guest

serangoon leads to woodsville so traffic alng the whole stretch will ease
    Quote Originally Posted by twentieth
    i thought woodsville interchange is to relieve the traffic along Upper Serangoon Road and not the little road within PP ya?

twentieth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by .adgjmp
    serangoon leads to woodsville so traffic alng the whole stretch will ease
    *cross fingers*

Default talk2lta

Beside keeping fingers crossed, try writing to lta about your concern
    http://talk2lta.lta.gov.sg/
    so that they can take your feedback into consideration while constructing Woodsville Interchange.