Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: The Arte @ Thomson (D12, Freehold, CDL)

I had a unit at Arte previously, managed to sell it off last yr at decent price.

I like it that the unit is spacious and finish is good. Didn't have much defect to rectify even after 1 yr stay. Good place for own stay and central location. Units facing the highway / tan tong Meng towers / cube8 are not good, due to noise and loss of privacy.

But units facing novena ; especially stack 02 at the corner is very nice. Unblocked view to novena/city and can even see Singapore flyer from higher floors.

The only bad thing I can comment on for this project is that facilities provIded seems to be v standard/boring. Lawn grass looks ugly (at the time I have the unit) and unkempt. FInishing at playground Tennis court area looks cheap not classy. For so much land space, developer did not fully bring out the potential of this condo.

There is afternoon sun for those facing the PIE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricade
    I had a unit at Arte previously, managed to sell it off last yr at decent price.

I like it that the unit is spacious and finish is good. Didn't have much defect to rectify even after 1 yr stay. Good place for own stay and central location. Units facing the highway / tan tong Meng towers / cube8 are not good, due to noise and loss of privacy.

But units facing novena ; especially stack 02 at the corner is very nice. Unblocked view to novena/city and can even see Singapore flyer from higher floors.

The only bad thing I can comment on for this project is that facilities provIded seems to be v standard/boring. Lawn grass looks ugly (at the time I have the unit) and unkempt. FInishing at playground Tennis court area looks cheap not classy. For so much land space, developer did not fully bring out the potential of this condo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricade

The noise from those directly facing the PIE is no joke, though after sometime, one gets used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    The noise from those directly facing the PIE is no joke, though after sometime, one gets used to it.
    If you shut the windows and turn on aircon, that should reduce the noise by alot, right?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    If you shut the windows and turn on aircon, that should reduce the noise by alot, right?
    But can't keep the windows or balcony doors closed all the time.

Arte still a little distance away from PIE, the noise from some units at Trillis Tower across the road is even worse. Similarly noise for units in the condos facing just next to CTE are equally bad. At least for units facing the ECP, the seaview somehow makes the noise more bearable.