Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: EAST BAY (Tay Liang Teck Rd)

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default EAST BAY (Tay Liang Teck Rd)

    Hi, can anyone give some review on East Bay?

  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    never heard of this project

  3. #3
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    This project is at siglap, kinda just beside the main rd..opp the police post.

  4. #4
    out of location
    Guest

    Default

    this project is in an isolated part of D15 and quite near Bedok South. It is overly priced at about 1k psf or more and it lacks facilities to be even called a condominium. only attraction is you can actually walk to the beach which is nearby...

    Quote Originally Posted by beezz
    This project is at siglap, kinda just beside the main rd..opp the police post.

  5. #5
    Seeker
    Guest

    Default

    Just went East Bay recently. Location in Siglap seems popular with expats. What are you guy's view on this property?

  6. #6
    registered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker
    Just went East Bay recently. Location in Siglap seems popular with expats. What are you guy's view on this property?
    too tiny and exp. ( at almost 1K psf - u can get full condo in Distr 15 )

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Thumbs up

    hi guys, dun mind me being a little too nosey to probe.. we are actually the marketing agent for this project and i personally love this project as its unique of its own. Eastbay is actually located near the heart of siglap where most of the landed properties are. its also a popular location for the expats due to its location near the east coast, airport and the little city of its own with all the eateries and marketing location is. Eastbay is a FH project and if you observe the project closely, you will also realise that it is almost an outstanding project with 5-storey tall building as its nestle around landed properties which are mostly 3-storey tall due to the plot ratio in the area. it comes with most needed condo facilities except for the tennis court. Most of the Penthouse units comes with an exclusive swimming pool and i personally believe there may be chances where some of the penthouse units having possible panaromic landed property & seaviews. Finishing is excellent which is comparable to those in the prime district especially the balcony which enables you to make it almost like your enclosed living space too. Price wise is pretty reasonable for a FH project if you make some comparison against the nearest & newer condo project like costa del sol which is still going for 950psf onwards while getting a FH unit in eastbay cost you a slight different of only $50psf with a different lifestyle living concept! Best of all! This project currently also has special discount for a limited period only if you are being invited for the preview with the VIP invitation.

    Just my 2 cents worth and hope you guys will also agree with what i think about this project!


    Pet

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    To each his/her own. When it comes to buying properties, everybody have their own criteria in what's good or what's not.

    I recently bought a penthouse unit in East Bay, after diligently looking for many unit in the east, as this area suits my lifestyle and needs. I had already intended on buying penthouse unit on the top of small development, as the maintenance is simple and lower cost, I am not a tennis player, so its not lose to me not having a court in East Bay, however, what I would like to have is a gym and a pool, which is available.

    I was captivated by the location of East Bay, a quiet locale, yet within walking distance to many ammenities (siglap,east coast, good schools, MRT, airport,city,parkway, etc..), located within prime district 15, with a possibility of being near the future MRT line. There were a few expats looking and probing around the showroom. What really made me fell for the condo was the 4.9metre ceiling height for the penthouse unit, one of the highest I've found in this region, yet, I pay for the floor area, not the airspace within. I paid at an incredible low price, no numbers here though. This gives me many possibilities in the future. The balcony is full walled balcony all the way, with approval, the balcony can be easily taken away for the living area extension. The layout of the apartment is logical and sensible, with good "fengshui" layout. My unit faces south, overlooking the low rise landed estate all the way to East Coast area hopefully can get some nice sea breeze.

    Can't wait to move right in now

  9. #9
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amoeba
    To each his/her own. When it comes to buying properties, everybody have their own criteria in what's good or what's not.

    I recently bought a penthouse unit in East Bay, after diligently looking for many unit in the east, as this area suits my lifestyle and needs. I had already intended on buying penthouse unit on the top of small development, as the maintenance is simple and lower cost, I am not a tennis player, so its not lose to me not having a court in East Bay, however, what I would like to have is a gym and a pool, which is available.

    I was captivated by the location of East Bay, a quiet locale, yet within walking distance to many ammenities (siglap,east coast, good schools, MRT, airport,city,parkway, etc..), located within prime district 15, with a possibility of being near the future MRT line. There were a few expats looking and probing around the showroom. What really made me fell for the condo was the 4.9metre ceiling height for the penthouse unit, one of the highest I've found in this region, yet, I pay for the floor area, not the airspace within. I paid at an incredible low price, no numbers here though. This gives me many possibilities in the future. The balcony is full walled balcony all the way, with approval, the balcony can be easily taken away for the living area extension. The layout of the apartment is logical and sensible, with good "fengshui" layout. My unit faces south, overlooking the low rise landed estate all the way to East Coast area hopefully can get some nice sea breeze.

    Can't wait to move right in now
    Congrates on getting your penthouse unit!!! am sure you will love it once you move in... too bad I am not the one who sold it to you..


    Pet

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Thanks Pet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •