Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Cosmopolitan

zodiak Guest

Default The Cosmopolitan

Drove by this today. Looks done. Any idea when it will TOP?

Unregistered1 Guest

Should be latest by end of this month...

cosmo Guest

What is your opinion on this project?

Wow, what a nice project , the keys are out now.. Looks very Grand and facilities just great .. Very High Ceilings 3.8M . and location is excellent .. I think this project is quite undervalued now .. can only buy for around 1600psf

Not impressed Guest

went to see the 3 bedder on sat. the rooms are small, esply one of the bedrooms so small that putting a 1 single bed is a problem. Pretty noisy cos both Kim Seng rd and river valley hv heavy traffic. Not forgetting Construction noise fr Trillium and tribecae as well. the units toilets and some other areas are facing each other.

The furnishing is good, the pool is nice.

Actually , go and see bedrooms at Arc@Drycot they are like small compartments .. Cosmo's bedrooms are not too bad . and you better not buy Trillium and Tribeca side due to constraction and blockage .. Buy the ones which facing Orchard and Swimming pool and from 20th floor up , the noice is not so obvious, the view is great.. they are also very windy . I liked the place , very upmarket

Question Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dog
    Actually , go and see bedrooms at Arc@Drycot they are like small compartments .. Cosmo's bedrooms are not too bad . and you better not buy Trillium and Tribeca side due to constraction and blockage .. Buy the ones which facing Orchard and Swimming pool and from 20th floor up , the noice is not so obvious, the view is great.. they are also very windy . I liked the place , very upmarket
    So which one and type are you buying?

I bought 4 bedroom on higher floor , I think now price is very cheap for that project and with time it'll go back to 2k psf may be 1-2 years , it's only 10 minutes walk to Takashimaya through Leone Hill , Great World, Zouk, Clark quay, Marina bay everything near by .. also great area to rent to expats

Joshua Guest

Smile The Cosmopolitan Live View

Hi,

Just to share this site: http://www.goviewing.com/thecosmopolitan/ where one can see all the amenities around.

Picture speaks better than words

CCreek Guest

how much u pd ?? u jus bgt or bgt at launch ?

Smile

At launch 3 years ago it was going at $1350 psf , though they paid interest for 3 years , sorry I can not tell how much I paid , I bought few weeks ago , now I will put it out for rent and get 4+% yeild for now , when it goes back to 2k psf I will sell . I think you can buy good unit for 1600+ but go for 07 stack if you are after 4brm it is open concept and has best view and not like 08 which is partly facing the wall .. Good luck

Unregistered123 Guest

Talking

It will go down to $600 psf. So be prepared for a BIG loss!!
    Payback time for bad-mouthing other developments

At launch 3 years ago it was going at $1350 psf , though they paid interest for 3 years , sorry I can not tell how much I paid , I bought few weeks ago , now I will put it out for rent and get 4+% yeild for now , when it goes back to 2k psf I will sell . I think you can buy good unit for 1600+ but go for 07 stack if you are after 4brm it is open concept and has best view and not like 08 which is partly facing the wall .. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    yes make sure when it go down to $600 psf

and u buy one ok....

K-Cat Guest

You will buy at $600psf?
    Aiyah! Wasted!

I just sold a Livia unit in Pasir Ris at $751psf about a month ago.
    Never mind! I will find another unit for you. Maybe around $659psf. You will like it.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by K-Cat
    You will buy at $600psf?
    Aiyah! Wasted!

I just sold a Livia unit in Pasir Ris at $751psf about a month ago.
    Never mind! I will find another unit for you. Maybe around $659psf. You will like it.
    D9 $600psf.
    D16 $751psf.

Somebody is talking cock.

Talking

I think that K-Cat is a Con Cat , trying to confuse LOL ))

UnregĄstered Guest

J-Dog is Con Dog.
    K-Cat is Con Cat.

You two make a good Con Couple.
    Everyday, con con con!

Curious Guest

Why you say K-Cat con? Livia sold at $751psf what. Shown in URA. Correct leh.

Smile

According to him , he sells, sells, sells every project you take "he just sold" "ayahhh" ... if it was true he would have been retired by now sipping some Mohjito in his private Villa somewhere in Miami , but he is wasting his life away here keep saying in every topic "Never mind I will find another one for you"

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Why you say K-Cat con? Livia sold at $751psf what. Shown in URA. Correct leh.
    Something is wrong with the people in this thread.
    D9 selling at Pasir Ris price?
    People in D7 are laughing at you with their $1,871psf.
    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Concourse Skyline . RCR ........ 68 ............................. 1,871 ............ 1,592 ............ 1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Feet
    Wah lau erh!
    Seow liao ah!
    $1,871psf.

Default Impressive and comprehensive search engine

Hi,
    I found one website very impressive and comprehensive,just like an condo directory search engine. I was attracted by its 720 degree virtual tour,transaction chart,elevation,floor plan,ect. Look up urself in more details,then u will know how helpful and comprehensive it is.

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/thecosmopolitan

Fúck You Guest

Quote Originally Posted by windyfoong
    Hi,
    I found one website very impressive and comprehensive,just like an condo directory search engine. I was attracted by its 720 degree virtual tour,transaction chart,elevation,floor plan,ect. Look up urself in more details,then u will know how helpful and comprehensive it is.

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/thecosmopolitan
    Fųck off with your message posted anywhere. The threads are not rubbish bins for you to dump your rubbish!

Default How much rental?

How much is rental for a 3 bedroom for this development?

I'm looking to rent my Visioncrest out which is in a better location just opposite Istana Park, Plaza Singapura, Dhoby Ghout MRT station.

Want to know my competition... hehe

For Cosmo it s around $7000 per month for a high floor (above #20)Orchard facing.
    Personnaly i find Cosmopolitain to be a much nicer development than VisionCrest (I don t owe a unit at Cosmo so i don t really care, but have a friend who stays there n I ve been to VisionCrest before), besides most of Visioncrest units have no view due to Istana and the whole project isn t has modern n luxurious.

I do agree, visioncrest looks like a factory to me. Cosmos looks nice. BUT in terms of location, visioncrest is superb !!!

Also agree with u that Vision crest location is far superior to Cosmo.
    What is your opinion on Nomu then? location + design?

Nomu location is good BUT limited facilities, apt status and low rise. Furthermore, a development next to it coming up soon, got to bear with the dust/noise for at least few years lor.. I personally find Suites@Central (next to The Metz) is ideal in terms of location, facilities and current price.. I like the roof top Arc open terrace, looks very elegant, unique and top of the world feeling... Just my personal point of view hor....

Anyone wants to sell ? I can buy a unit on higher floor in this project at S$1,000 psf , quick cash deal .. leave your details

Default Dreamer...

Good luck to u J Dog
    FYI Nomu was initially sold around 1200 psf when launched back in 2005.

$1000psf may not get you mid to high floor at Cosmopolitan, but it might get you one of the lower floors. And then its only if owner is desperate to sell.

One thing you have to recognize: buying cheap distress sales units is good, but rarely does a good unit come along for that price. Even in times of distress, the owner is often not dumb enough to sell an excellent unit for that kind of fire sale price. But if you are lucky enough to spot one, then run, don't walk, get it immediately.