Thread: Teresa Ville (Freehold)

Default Teresa Ville (Freehold)

Please share your thoughts about the price, living environment, condition and locality of this condominium.

Noel Guest

Overpriced.

Default Beyond price

Other than sale or rental price which is market driven, any other comments?

whats the pricing for this development now anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by desirenlure

Mongoose Guest

The caveat shows the last joker who bought mid last year 2007 paid a very hefty price for buying in haste.

Neighbour Guest

What else do you want to know? It's overprice as a result of en-bloc craze. There was also a campaign by its residents to save their condo. Will only look at it when it falls back to $400 psf.

Default Anything is possible...

Anything is possible. But looking at the current Singapore property market now, any idiots will rush to buy a unit in this development selling at $400psf but no idiot owner will sell below $1000psf now.

I am keen to know the living environment in this development given its excellent locality, convenience to amenities, its generally large apartment sizes and its vast land shared by only 3 blocks. These are public knowledge but I am keen to know the intrinics such as how the estate is run, any termites problems, water seepage, etc that affects day to day living.

Abba Guest

Hallo friend... this is new project lah... TOP only a few months ago.... I tink less than 15 units only. Are you a desperate seller maybe?

Anything is possible. But looking at the current Singapore property market now, any idiots will rush to buy a unit in this development selling at $400psf but no idiot owner will sell below $1000psf now.

I am keen to know the living environment in this development given its excellent locality, convenience to amenities, its generally large apartment sizes and its vast land shared by only 3 blocks. These are public knowledge but I am keen to know the intrinics such as how the estate is run, any termites problems, water seepage, etc that affects day to day living.

Default Condo age

Teresa Ville condo is more than 20 years old. Please do not confuse this with Teresa8 and Teresa Villas developments.

Bear Guest

Seller wants to offload at $800 now? so are you rushing in to buy?

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    Seller wants to offload at $800 now? so are you rushing in to buy?
    Wow!
    Freehold D4 condo selling at 99Leasehold D19 price.
    Swee!

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Quartz ....... OCR ....... 6 ............................... 841 ................ 738 ............... 694
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    OMG!
    TQ has just broken its August record high of $832psf with a new record high of $841psf.
    What's going on?

Curious Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Wow!
    Freehold D4 condo selling at 99Leasehold D19 price.
    Swee!
    You sure? Got this kind of goodie?

heard this old project has termites infesting it...

Haunted ? suer or not ?