Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    soft launch tue 3rd apr... strictly by invitation only.. if interested, can pm me...

only 2 towers and some blocks of villas will be released...
    Hello? How to PM you? You don't even have a ID?

Unregistered Guest

tue 3rd april for keppel's invited guests... wed 4th april for other invited guests... friday is the launch to general public...

if interested, pls buzz me....

Unregistered Guest

buzz 91068917...Please note that all purchases can only be made in the name of the registered invited guests (not transferable) and each buyer is entitled to purchase only 3 units (max one 4-bedroom unit per buyer).

Unregistered Guest

Post Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Wow , this reflections is going to be good for property agents . After the sale they will reflect on their commisions . The buyer on the other hand will reflect on how stupid the were , after the prices are corrected . So much for reflections .

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Long queue now for reflecttions.

Observer Guest

Yah. More than 100 units sold. Average price is around $1,900 psf. The highest one so far is more than $2,300 psf.

reflect Guest

Reflections at Keppel Bay hits average sale price of S$1,900 psf
    By Jeana Wong, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 04 April 2007 0013 hrs

SINGAPORE : Keppel Land's latest waterfront home project - Reflections at Keppel Bay - is set to transform Singapore's west side into a premium waterfront living enclave.

The property developer is seeing strong demand for the project, which is setting a new benchmark at an average price of S$1,900 per square foot.

Tuesday was Day One of the soft launch, and already, transacted prices for units at Reflections at Keppel Bay surpassed those at Marina Bay Residences - the most recent waterfront property launched.

Reflections is Keppel Land's latest waterfront residential development - and the second of five planned residential projects in the area.

The developer said it expected at least three-quarters of the units up for sale during Tuesday's soft launch to be taken up.

Augustine Tan, Director, Singapore Residential, Keppel Land, added, "And we've done very well. Initially, we wanted to just launch 80 units. But because of the demand...to satisfy our customers, we've actually increased to about 150 units.

"We've yet to tally our prices. But I think it'll be in the range of S$1,900 per square foot to S$1,950 per square foot."

Keppel Land plans to sell the units in phases of about 200 to 300 units each.

Mr Tan said, "We're very mindful that we do not disappoint our customers. So we will review the plans when we come to it. If we can sell over 500 units in a very short period, then we have to review our plans again on whether we want to immediately sell the rest or to wait for a while."

With direct access to a marina, analysts have said Reflections is the catalyst needed for the West Coast to turn into the new East Coast.

This was despite properties on the East Coast, especially near the Tanjung Rhu and Meyer Road area, being the conventional choice for waterfront living.

Donald Han, Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield, said, "For the West Coast, you're targeting on a pent-up demand, something that has never been there. So we expect a fairly good launch. We expect good take-up. We expect the developers to control the supply, not to release everything at one go.

"The West Coast is now playing catch up with the East Coast. And depending on the sell out, whether this project is going to be a sell-out, or the reception from the investors, overall, prices are being re-evaluated quite comparative to the East Coast market for premier, desired, quality lifestyle residential projects."

Although the recreational community and food and beverage outlets in the area are not as established as the ones in the East Coast, analysts have said there are a few other things going for the area.

There is the Sentosa Integrated Resort, as well as business enclaves like the HarbourFront Centre, the Alexandra Technopark and conglomerates like the PSA and NOL to offer a steady stream of corporate tenants.

Keppel Land plans to open Reflections at Keppel Bay for sale to the public this Friday. - CNA/ms

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Default Reflections condo preview fetching up to $2,400 psf

April 4, 2007

Reflections condo preview fetching up to $2,400 psf

By Joyce Teo, Property Correspondent

DOING WELL: Keppel said it has sold around 124 out of 150 released units at the condo, designed by American architect Daniel Libeskind. The prices averaged $1,900 psf to $1,950 psf.

SALES for the latest 99-year leasehold waterfront condominium - Reflections at Keppel Bay - started yesterday with the highest price recorded at just over $2,400 per sq ft (psf).

Developer Keppel group said it has sold around 124 out of 150 released units at the condo, which was designed by renowned American architect Daniel Libeskind.

The prices averaged $1,900 psf to $1,950 psf - a new benchmark for the HarbourFront/ Sentosa area.

Another waterfront condo Marina Bay Residences in Marina Bay had achieved an average price of $1,950 psf last December.

Yesterday was the preview for directors, staff, business associates and a small group of very important guests.

At least 30 per cent of those who bought into the 1,129-unit project were foreigners, said Keppel Land director (Singapore residential) Augustine Tan.

Today and tomorrow will be the preview for invited guests, followed by the public launch on Friday.

'The plan is to release about 500 units progressively,' Mr Tan said at the 30,000 sq ft showflat last night, but more will be released if demand is strong.

The highest-priced unit so far - at just over $2,400 psf - was for a villa unit in a low-rise block. It cost around $8 million.

Reflections at Keppel Bay has six tall glass towers of 24 and 41 storeys and 11 shorter blocks of villa apartments.

Not all the blocks have sea views. Some units face the channel separating the project from Caribbean at Keppel Bay while others look over the Keppel Golf Course.

The project has 35 penthouses - including a 13,300 sq ft super penthouse - that are being kept back for sale at a later date, but bids are being sought. They will be priced higher than $2,400 psf, said Mr Tan, and will likely go to the highest bidders.

Keppel has received some offers from foreign funds for its tall glass towers but it has yet to decide if it will sell entire blocks this way.

Meanwhile, the positive vibes from Reflections has spilled over to Keppel's 969-unit Caribbean at Keppel Bay condo next door.

Recent resale deals have been done at close to or over $1,000 psf, with the highest being $1,314 psf, according to caveats lodged.

As recently as last November, there were deals made at as low as $600 psf to $800 psf.

Teacher Guest

Re: One Shenton Way (D1, 99 year leasehold, CDL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can confirm the rumour that agents are finding hard to sub sell all the One Shenton units. Only the big and good units were able to sub sell. The rest of the hundreds of small units very very hard to sell These people may have to sub sell at a loss, if they cannot pay up in time. The deadline for full 20% downpayment is coming up.

To anyone holding One Shenton... good luck!

Reflection buyers will face the same thing , worst of it all is that now property market has laready cooled down somemore . Wonder how many flippers dare to play reflections . Very interested to see how many suckers are there in the market . Tue will be reflections of the number of flippers in SG , haha .

Did we not told you to buy? See what happened now? You missed the boat again! It's already over $2,400 psf now! Next time, open your ears and listen.

Unregistered Guest

yeah teacher say must listen ok?

Snapper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher
    Did we not told you to buy? See what happened now? You missed the boat again! It's already over $2,400 psf now! Next time, open your ears and listen.

Teacher, I have always being you good student. But, I can't join you at Reflection @ Keppel Bay this time. I am busy at The Seafront @ Meyer and The Belvedere.

See you next time!
    Don't forget to Snap, Snap, Snap!
    Snap up the Reflection.
    I will Whack, Whack, Whack!
    Whack up all the units in Seafront and Belvedere subsales.

joe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper
    Teacher, I have always being you good student. But, I can't join you at Reflection @ Keppel Bay this time. I am busy at The Seafront @ Meyer and The Belvedere.

See you next time!
    Snap up the Reflection.

Timer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper

See you next time!
    Snap up the Reflection.

Snap? Snap what?
    Teacher you are late!

Whack? Whack what?
    Many others will block you from whacking Seafront and Belvedere.

Bye! Bye!

decisive Guest

any latest update on number of units sold?

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Wow , this reflections is going to be good for property agents . After the sale they will reflect on their commisions . The buyer on the other hand will reflect on how stupid the were , after the prices are corrected . So much for reflections .买很容易,要卖的时候你就知道.

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Many diff people were at the showroom today . Very vast variant of peoples today . Ah pek , hbd , smart looking , gay couples , foriegners . All types , but they all have one thing in common , Please let me know what is their common thread .
    Thanks .

Unregistered Guest

Just back from the reflections showroom , wow , quite a bit of people there , mix crowd of HDB looking type , chic sgporeans , gays and foreigners . Looks like the advertisment really helped , haha , i did not hang around too long as i am not interested in losing money . BTW did not visually see anybody close a deal during my hang around , i guess you need to really be convinced to swallow any unit of this price . Too much to have an upside , very easy to go downslide . But it was fun though looking at curiousity of people .

Jeez Guest

All I want to say is, good luck flipping!

Unregistered Guest

Was down at Reflections launch this morning, really has stunning views. Expensive until balls drop though, but CBRE agent said over 300 units sold so far. I heard a young guy boast about spending $7m on a Villa to his friends on the phone!

Supporter Guest

Default Reflections At Keppel Bay

Was down at Reflections launch this morning, really has stunning views. Expensive until balls drop though, but CBRE agent said over 300 units sold so far. I heard a young guy boast about spending $7m on a Villa to his friends on the phone!

300 units sold?
    Cool!
    Keep going man.
    Go go go!

Unregistered Guest

Smile Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Really lots of stupid buyers out there , hahaha , check the classified papers , apparently ONE SHENTON has many many units for sale from developer , didn't ONE SHENTON sell out all at double quick time ? I give this senario to pick you simple minds .

Unregistered Guest

Really lots of stupid buyers out there , hahaha , check the classified papers , apparently ONE SHENTON has many many units for sale from developer , didn't ONE SHENTON sell out all at double quick time ? I give this senario to pick you simple minds .
    Heard a lot of speculators jump ships as they couldn't unload their units.
    With so many of the high end projects comes on board in just six months (many more in the pipeline in the next months), real buyers are not going to rush in, only Ah Pah, Ah Soh and those greedy yuppies rush in and trying to get a quick buck and ending up losing their hard earned saving

Unregistered Guest

Post Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

How to speculate at such prices ? To stay it is also too expensive !!!! I salute to the buyers or flippers that have purchased reflections . I rather buy toto , higher chance of making money . To stay , i can buy 2 penthouses with spare change at subprime area . One to stay and One to rent . Crazy and nonsense prices , hahaha.

Teacher Guest

While you fools continue to talk nonsense, the market will not wait for you fools. It will continue its upclimb.
    Bye bye losers!

The buyers are still buying. The prices are still moving up.
    Stay down below, fools!
    Bye bye losers!

sian Guest

Thumbs up Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

You are right , if one shenton has left over units . Reflections will have a problem . In fact , by selling in phases , they will be cutting their own throats . 2 weeks later when the flippers dump the units back , the 2nd phase buyers will start to shiver . People are too optimistic with no substantial evidence to back up this so called property boom with a 85% hdb home owners society . During the 2 earlier booms , SGpoearns are really flushed and richer on a whole , now ???? Unless the foreigners are really coming in hordes , if not , this property boom is very artificial . I see one thread on deferred payment scheme . If there is a boom , there will be no use of deferred payment scheme , but why does it still exists ? Because , the deferred payment scheme is fueling the hype .

sian Guest

This so called teacher is a 100% property agent asshole that only cares about his 1 % . You are a true asswipe , teacher !

teacher(property agent) Guest

Cool Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Teacher , go and check about the ONE SHENTON project that supposed to be sold out , before you talk rubbish and try to hype here .

sian Guest

Angry Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Many diff people were at the showroom today . Very vast variant of peoples today . Ah pek , hbd , smart looking , gay couples , foriegners . All types , but they all have one thing in common , Please let me know what is their common thread .
    Thanks .
    One thing in common is that they have consumer mentality . The advertistment may be good and classy , but this is no PRADA bag or GUCCI shoe , we are talking about ave 2 million dollars up . If you buy a branded item , maybe you stand to lose a few hundred to a thousand , but can use take it when you lose hundreds of thousands to even a million if you make the wrong move ?

wat a joke Guest

Talking Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Saw some buyers walking in from the main road , if they can't even pay for a cab fare into reflections showroom , how the hell can they afford to buy reflections ? Too many wasting time people in the reflections showroom , must be the advertising , those that cannot afford still want to look at it .
    Some with hdb addresses somemore , what a joke . Must have mistaken reflections or lakeshore .

sian Guest

Angry Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

I checked the URA caveat website for ONE SHENTON . Based on what i see there , Only 81 units there have exercised the option . ONE SHENTON has how many units there ????
    Check the URA CAVEATS . You guys will be shocked .

http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/rea...n.cfm?survey=1