Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [email protected] (D13, Freehold, Allgreen)

blossom

Default [email protected] (D13, Freehold, Allgreen)

Visited the show flat yesterday. Big crowd there, many HDB upgraders.

Not bad and quite spacious for 3 bedrooms under 1,200 square feet, except for the balcony which has white iron grilles. Looks very downmarket and HDB.

Average price is about $ 650 psf. One tower already up and being constructed.

hmmmm

Default Re: [email protected] (D13, Freehold, Allgreen)

The park across the road from Blossoms will be an HDB estate in the future. Expect population and traffic in the area to go up. The good thing is with the construction of HDB estate, there will be supermarkets and other amenities that are currently unavailable. Perhaps even a cinema!

This condo is riding on the popularity stakes in the larger general area pioneered by One Leicester, Intero, and One St Michael, being priced slightly lower than them. Accessibility is moot, considering Woodleigh MRT may not be open to the public for quite some time yet.

steadipompipi

Visited Blossom on Saturday. Agent briefly said all units w psf $650 and above. Units size - 93m (2 bedrm), 112/113m (3 rm), 131/134m (3 rm), penthouse (> 250m). More pricey than OL for all units 2 bedroom and 3 bedrooms. Also limited facing city-facing units. Launch crowd are there but seriously doubt HDB upgraders will take up. Noticed that in the Electrical specification - limited power points and lighting points (as compared to OL) meaning owners may have to pay extra for contrctors to done up. Price setup may help OL to complete sold-out soon.

meesiammaihum

from the brochure:

Unregistered

I would rather buy One Leicester sub sale than this. This location not as good as OL.

Unregistered

I just realised that the 3 bedroom layouts are quite spacious for 1200 square feet. When will it TOP? My place just got en-bloc.

Unregistered

Talking Re: [email protected] (D13, Freehold, Allgreen)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I would rather buy One Leicester sub sale than this. This location not as good as OL.
    So have you got you OL ? what make you think OL is better than Blossoms? I prefer Blossoms, more spacious. location also good. The Woodleigh MRT will open, is only the matter of time.

Unregistered

Smile Re: [email protected] (D13, Freehold, Allgreen)

I just realised that the 3 bedroom layouts are quite spacious for 1200 square feet. When will it TOP? My place just got en-bloc.
    I heard from agent, Blossoms will Top by End 2008

Unregistered

how many units left? price psf?
    just sub-sold my condo, looking for another unit to stay and with investment potential.

Unregistered

how many units left? price psf?
    just sub-sold my condo, looking for another unit to stay and with investment potential.
    You managed to sell how many psf? refer to 19 May classified Ad, sub-sales asking - 2bdrn 1001sqft - $788kup 3bdrm 1205sqft - $888k up 4bdrm 1410sqft - $1.08 M

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast