Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Sky@eleven (D11, Freehold, Singapore Press Holdings)

Hearing strong rental at sky11?? No wonder psf stays supported..

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    Got backgate shortcut by foot to Blk 169 / 170 ??
    Yes, I believe there is. After sky11 was TOP, I saw few angmohs walking thru blk 170 void deck in the evening, they look like expats... must be staying at sky11.

Quote Originally Posted by Wynyard
    Yes, I believe there is. After sky11 was TOP, I saw few angmohs walking thru blk 170 void deck in the evening, they look like expats... must be staying at sky11.
    Sekali these ANG MOs LIVE UPSTAIR HDB

Blk 170 is 1BR hdb rental flat

Rental HDB & have a job... still better than kena kick back to Europe & jobless there

Rarely see foreigners at TP central NTUC, maybe occasionally at TP MRT

So those foreigners renting or owners at SKY11 probably are rich and they drive.

Talking

Blk 170 is 1BR hdb rental flat
    Oh please..NOT every foreigner living in CONDO / Landed !

Not surprise even some foreigner living there...Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    Rarely see foreigners at TP central NTUC, maybe occasionally at TP MRT

So those foreigners renting or owners at SKY11 probably are rich and they drive.
    RICH ? If not fully paid and they lose their job or business how ?

DA BAO, pack n back to their old home

Angmohs are hardly seen in tpy say 10 yrs ago.. But now i see them every week.. Mostly women & kids in ntuc.. Some guys dont drive to/from work, they walk to mrt in AM, walk back to sky11 in PM.. So far I have never seen a female angmoh wearing office attire walk to mrt,either they drive or they dont need to work cos hubby is working

Cool

Angmohs are hardly seen in tpy say 10 yrs ago.. But now i see them every week.. Mostly women & kids in ntuc.. Some guys dont drive to/from work, they walk to mrt in AM, walk back to sky11 in PM.. So far I have never seen a female angmoh wearing office attire walk to mrt,either they drive or they dont need to work cos hubby is working
    Boy Wynyard,

Anything can happen. No matter where we are !

I have seen it with my EYES. A middle age NAKED MAN RUNNING TOWARDS The WET MARKET at Toa Payoh !!

SKY@ELEVEN THOMSON LANE Condominium $5,150,000 2,713sf Strata 1,899psf Apr-13

MR B has again requested me to help him post this "record break" psf.. Moreover is a big unit .. this one is at Sky@11

OMG!

Launch price was around 900-950psf.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk

MR B has again requested me to help him post this "record break" psf..

Prove it by screenshot. Or it never happen. Rysk i guess your mouth is full of SHIT LIES.....You want become MR B or actually you are MR B ?

I think that unit rysk referring to should be this bah:

Quote Originally Posted by DuaNehNehChioBu
    Prove it by screenshot. Or it never happen. Rysk i guess your mouth is full of SHIT LIES.....You want become MR B or actually you are MR B ?
    Wow!! Hi MR B (aka KNNBECCB).. Oh sorry not sure how to pronounce your nick

I tot you said you leaving this forum forever???
    I missed you very much lor!!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=17082&page=8
    Enough of the jokes !!

To the moderator/admin please delete / close this thread.

Since majority think this thread is useless, joke, or crap,

Thanks

And Goodluck and Goodbye Guys !!

I No more posting from, leaving this forum forever !!

Now you guys happy ??

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    I think that unit rysk referring to should be this bah:

You are so so smart..

Cool

You are so so smart..
    Waa our Rysk knows and really love to PO LAN PA !

So DESPERATE ! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !

KNN I PITY YOUR PARENTS, FRIENDS , COLLEAGUES.....

FYI: Did i say i am coming back to this forum ? ?

Quote me the post that i have decided to coming back to this shitty forum.

( Lousy webhost, lagging, ....)

Talking

Wow!! Hi MR B (aka KNNBECCB).. Oh sorry not sure how to pronounce your nick

I tot you said you leaving this forum forever???
    I missed you very much lor!!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=17082&page=8
    Oh by the way my nick very easy to pronounce lah

Kan Your Lao Bu Pua Lao Chee Bye Rysk

Miss me ?? OIC.....But then DIVORCE your WIFE FIRST Lor !!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wah! Toa Payoh Sky@Eleven hit S$1899 psf!

MR B has again requested me to help him post this "record break" psf.. Moreover is a big unit .. this one is at Sky@11

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Wah! Toa Payoh Sky@Eleven hit S$1899 psf!
    But this KING OF ALL FAILURE cum TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B (aka KNNBECCB) talked BIG BIG asking to me to prove it by screenshot leh.. somemore said my mouth is full of SHIT LIES..

Dear forumers,

I think there is no point posting responses similar to strange ppl shouting.

Ppl who can ask u for prove of caveat lodge has a serious capability issue, or they cannot type : www.ura.gov.sg.

Office Boy would like to share some observations from the ground, resale viewings, news launches.

In April 2013, we are seeing quite a few developments fetching record psf and these are not those sudden 30% above last done kinda caveats. Other than Sky@11, there are other like One Amber which has got a 2BR hitting $1,775 psf ! If u spend time to check out the caveats it is not difficult to find these.

From the resale point, more sellers are starting to pull their units out of the market, if u are diligent enough, you will realised that ads in propertyguru are start to drop. Some places (eg Poshgrove East, Duchess, you can hardly find any sellers)

From buyers' perspective, after waiting for months after the so-called Mother of all CMs, the hard truth is out ... prices are NOT going down, they are holding steady with moderate / slight increases each month/quarter as what the government is hopiong for/preaching.

WHat does tis means, it means Mr Quek is laughing again! His famous words of "if you dont buy today, tomorrow will be more expensive" is slowly panning out again!

Good Luck !

DKSG

Cool

But this KING OF ALL FAILURE cum TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B (aka KNNBECCB) talked BIG BIG asking to me to prove it by screenshot leh.. somemore said my mouth is full of SHIT LIES..
    I talk big big ? Better than you pack of lies.

Come on young man SHOW US WHERE IS YOUR PROOF that indeed he ask you to post the latest transaction price !!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...299#post396299

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...327#post390327

We are still WAITING for your reply

Don't Twist my words again

You Rysk aka Mr B = Mother F U C KER -> King Of LIAR

Better go Disown your Children and Divorce Your Wife...

You BRING TONS of Shame to your Family Members....

Kong Lan Jiao Wei so much....

What a Clown
    Last edited by DuaNehNehChioBu; 11-05-13 at 10:50.

Thumbs down

@ King of LIAR = Rysk

Pls lah, if NO proof, then F U C K OFF this forum lah

Or quietly surf this forum.

Talk so much and you Cannot even back up claim that he ask you to post transaction price.....

I Twist and divert attention ?? Ki Lan !

Bo Ji, just said you NO BALLS lah.

Coward GAY Rysk

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Dear forumers,

Ppl who can ask u for prove of caveat lodge has a serious capability issue, or they cannot type : www.ura.gov.sg.

Office Boy would like to share some observations from the ground, resale viewings, news launches.

In April 2013, we are seeing quite a few developments fetching record psf and these are not those sudden 30% above last done kinda caveats. Other than Sky@11, there are other like One Amber which has got a 2BR hitting $1,775 psf ! If u spend time to check out the caveats it is not difficult to find these.

From the resale point, more sellers are starting to pull their units out of the market, if u are diligent enough, you will realised that ads in propertyguru are start to drop. Some places (eg Poshgrove East, Duchess, you can hardly find any sellers)

From buyers' perspective, after waiting for months after the so-called Mother of all CMs, the hard truth is out ... prices are NOT going down, they are holding steady with moderate / slight increases each month/quarter as what the government is hopiong for/preaching.
    WHat does tis means, it means Mr Quek is laughing again! His famous words of "if you dont buy today, tomorrow will be more expensive" is slowly panning out again!

Good Luck !
    DKSG
    IF you are an office boy, you will be the worst office a boss can have. You have plenty of time to do ground work and view launches and sale and on top of it, TCSS most of the day in this forum. I put it to you that your are probably paid by developer or you have full personal interest to try to influence opinion by TCSS here.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    IF you are an office boy, you will be the worst office a boss can have. You have plenty of time to do ground work and view launches and sale and on top of it, TCSS most of the day in this forum. I put it to you that your are probably paid by developer or you have full personal interest to try to influence opinion by TCSS here.
    I view showflats over the weekend like this afternoon. Its about passion in the property market. I am not related to any developer. I am not paid to write here. As everyone here knows, I write what I see in the showflats and what I see when viewing resale. Unlike some ppl here shout this and that.

If you view a showflat and see NOBODY buying, or developer drop price 10%, you are certainly welcomed to post here. This is an open forum.

Just because you are not ask hardworking or as passionate as some of us, doesnt mean you can negate our observations from the ground.

One good example is this Sky @ 11 case. It is obvious that Rysk is right, there is indeed a unit sold at that price! And I also mentioned One Amber 2BR sold at $1,775 psf! And not only that Sky 11 and the Tpy area is seeing record prices in April 13. Another one is Trevista with a unit transacted at record price for 1,1xx sf!

I am one of the best Office Boy around because a few of my colleagues made hundreds of thousands just taking advice from me.

One of these colleagues who retired last year sent me a personal note of thanks for asking him to buy a unit at Parvis a few years back when it was soft launched. He says in the whole office, I added most value to his life wor!

I dont know how the Office value me la, but lately there are indeed a surge in the number of ppl inside and outside the office wanting to buy.

My initial feel that locals and foreigners are starting to pay up the ABSD and continue buying is coming true. You will more of that in the next few months. How I know ? Because I go showflats and resale viewing and see who is buying and if possible understand from agents/buyers why they so garang pay so much ABSD.

DKSG
    PS : Government collected $1 BILLION of ABSD!
    Last edited by DKSG; 11-05-13 at 12:22.

There has been a lot of personal attacks about influencing market up or down. Let me shed some light on these statements.

And also give everyone a free but very important tip in property investment.

Always have spare case to buy another unit. Always own some properties to sell.

So that if price up somemore until astronomical, you can consider take profit and sell. If price drop, u can use the cash to buy another unit for future capital gains.

Those who keep saying talk up talk down the market certainly dont understand this point.

DKSG

There has been a lot of personal attacks about influencing market up or down. Let me shed some light on these statements.

And also give everyone a free but very important tip in property investment.

Always have spare case to buy another unit. Always own some properties to sell.

So that if price up somemore until astronomical, you can consider take profit and sell. If price drop, u can use the cash to buy another unit for future capital gains.

Those who keep saying talk up talk down the market certainly dont understand this point.

DKSG
    I agree. Thought I think it is more applicable for those with 3 properties or more.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    I agree. Thought I think it is more applicable for those with 3 properties or more.
    If u stay in one, has another investment property and is holding cash, then you fall into the category I mentioned.

DKSG

I agree with your observation. Because i am one of those whom have pulled my units from the market since late last year. Reason? Cost of replacement is high (NO mother father CMs when I bought) and so is not worth to sell. Better to milk from the rental!
    Dear forumers,

Good Luck !

DKSG

If u stay in one, has another investment property and is holding cash, then you fall into the category I mentioned.

DKSG
    2 properties not enough to time the market with extra cash I feel.