Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Quartz too congested?

User Info Menu

Default The Quartz too congested?

Hi All!

i went to visit the Quartz showroom today and i'm attracted to the location near the MRT. All looks good, except that i'm concerned it may turn out to be very congested living with so many units. Comparing to Livia which has 724 units but well spaced-out, Quartz is sitting on about half of Livia's land area.

Hope to hear your views on this, to help in my consideration.

Thanks in advance!

good choice

Quote Originally Posted by deeky
    Hi All!

i went to visit the Quartz showroom today and i'm attracted to the location near the MRT. All looks good, except that i'm concerned it may turn out to be very congested living with so many units. Comparing to Livia which has 724 units but well spaced-out, Quartz is sitting on about half of Livia's land area.

Thanks in advance!
    I personally think is OK, It has all the facilities that I want like; tennis court, basketball court, sky gym and swimming pool and more than enough carpark lots and also 24 hrs NTUC and kopitiam and MRT next to it. It has very good layout of each unit which matter more. So many good points.

Analysis

Amenities beat Livia hands down. Juz my 2 cents

User Info Menu

Hi Both

thks for your prompt responses! But i'm referring to the condo facilities... will pools be overly crowded, pits and function rooms etc fully booked, since it's shared by so many residents?

And any parents @Quartz who care to share about the school choices? I've a boy who'll be staring Pri. 1 soon.

Thks!

facilities

Hi Both

thks for your prompt responses! But i'm referring to the condo facilities... will pools be overly crowded, pits and function rooms etc fully booked, since it's shared by so many residents?

And any parents @Quartz who care to share about the school choices? I've a boy who'll be staring Pri. 1 soon.

Thks!
    as with all condos, the initial period will be crowded because everyone wants to have a try at the new facilities. then everything will taper off slowly. if you have been to those smaller condos, the pool is always deserted. to me, i don't think it is a good thing because it makes the condo look so cold and dead.

Unregistered33

Hi Both

Thks!
    The nearest school is North Vista which is opp TQ.

Unregistered1

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered33
    The nearest school is North Vista which is opp TQ.
    Holy Innocent and Monfort..the later all boys...

personally i think block 57 facing open field should be ok..facing floating gym and tennis court..though future plans on the open field remains a ???

Not Newbie

User Info Menu

Default breasky

Hi All!

Thanks in advance!
    If you are going to buy a LH mass market development located in suburban location with more than 200 units, pls expect crowd. Regardless whether it is Kovan Melody, Quartz , Livia , Lakeshore etc.

Be prepared to queue to use facilities like tennis court and bbq pits because a lot of your future neighbours will bring their relatives and friends to use the facilities.

registered

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    If you are going to buy a LH mass market development located in suburban location with more than 200 units, pls expect crowd. Regardless whether it is Kovan Melody, Quartz , Livia , Lakeshore etc.

Be prepared to queue to use facilities like tennis court and bbq pits because a lot of your future neighbours will bring their relatives and friends to use the facilities.
    And pay $700 plus psf for a 99 years leasehold condo in a heartland.....

UnregĄstered

Quote Originally Posted by registered
    And pay $700 plus psf for a 99 years leasehold condo in a heartland.....
    You mean there is $700psf new condo in central?
    If have, all these buyers would have already shifted there.
    Still wait for you?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast