Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Montebleu (D11, Freehold, Soilbuild)

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiing
    should be around $300 becoz mine 3 bedder is $385

That's quite reasonable. Thanks.

So much about Arte vs Montebleu vs Cube 8.

I personally prefer Montebleu and the property in this area such as P11, Mandale, M21, Ansley, all on quieter site and accessible from many roads...can access from Novena Square passing by Renci then down to Minbu, or via Moulmein or via Balestier road. And these roads lead to major expressways in short distance.

I usually drive to Mandalay road via Balestier, and when leaving Mandalay, I'll travel to Moulmein.

I studied the street directory and realize that Cube 8 and Arte have limited road access.

Quote Originally Posted by Yin Yin
    That's quite reasonable. Thanks.

So much about Arte vs Montebleu vs Cube 8.

I personally prefer Montebleu and the property in this area such as P11, Mandale, M21, Ansley, all on quieter site and accessible from many roads...can access from Novena Square passing by Renci then down to Minbu, or via Moulmein or via Balestier road. And these roads lead to major expressways in short distance.

I usually drive to Mandalay road via Balestier, and when leaving Mandalay, I'll travel to Moulmein.

I studied the street directory and realize that Cube 8 and Arte have limited road access.
    Y not look at projects around apleton view.....facing main road though....

Montebleu, p11 etc too close to d12....prices shd b slightly higher den those at balestier however, u make a gd point on road access

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Montebleu, p11 etc too close to d12....prices shd b slightly higher den those at balestier however, u make a gd point on road access
    Haha it all started when Montebleu was mis represented as d12. And I only want to mention that 2 proj separated by stone throw length - I will go for cheaper psf as long as it meets my preferred layout.

If talk about Montebleu area, I would prefer Pavillion 11..

1. On elevated ground.. 2nd flr of P11 is equilavent to Montebleu 8th flr.. 28th already overlook Montebleu
    2. Bigger landscape
    3. More exclusive / no MM units
    4. Pte lift for all units
    5. Nearer walking distance to Novena/Sq 2 via Akyab Rd

Default strand woven bamboo for indoor flooring and outdoor decking

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    If talk about Montebleu area, I would prefer Pavillion 11..

1. On elevated ground.. 2nd flr of P11 is equilavent to Montebleu 8th flr.. 28th already overlook Montebleu
    2. Bigger landscape
    3. More exclusive / no MM units
    4. Pte lift for all units
    5. Nearer walking distance to Novena/Sq 2 via Akyab Rd
    Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a revolutionary new product to you; Strand Woven Bamboo.

Strand woven bamboo is applicable for both indoor flooring and outdoor decking and is considered a sustainable building material not only because it is harvested from FSC/Sustainable sources, but also because of its low volatile organic content (VOC), as well as its manufacturing and installation process.

Bamboo is commonly used for scaffolding so it is certainly strong enough for your flooring needs. It features a high strength to weight ratio and can easily carry countless times its own weight. Strand Woven Bamboo is as tough as Maple and it is 50% harder and more stable when compared to Red Oak. According to the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), Strand Woven Bamboo also tops the list of frequently used wood types in term of dimensional stability.
    Styleline’s products have all been certified under the Singapore Green Label scheme, issued by the Singapore Environment Council. With a full range of test reports available, you can have peace of mind that you are getting a product that has been certified and tested to be stronger, more durable and environmentally friendly.

A whole host of options are available to you in terms of designs, we have 11 standard colors for our indoor flooring.

At Styleline, we have installed more than 400,000ft2 of indoor flooring and more than 700,000ft2 of external decking locally in Singapore.

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Style-...11716342246539

https://picasaweb.google.com/107558321126877783822/

For samples, details and more information, or even to ask a simple question, please do not hesitate to contact

SBF
    [email protected]

To sbf,

Stop FLOODING!!!

To sbf,

Stop FLOODING!!!
    Sorry..... ...

didnt mean to disturb you guys....

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Haha it all started when Montebleu was mis represented as d12. And I only want to mention that 2 proj separated by stone throw length - I will go for cheaper psf as long as it meets my preferred layout.
    Good pt. For those thinking of Montebleu (or any development) just becos its district 11 need to think twice. Why pay D11 to be near D12? Why not pay D12 to be near D11? Whichever district is just lines drawn on some planner's map.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Good pt. For those thinking of Montebleu (or any development) just becos its district 11 need to think twice. Why pay D11 to be near D12? Why not pay D12 to be near D11? Whichever district is just lines drawn on some planner's map.
    Welcome to Mezzo.

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    But not many of the D12 projects in this area have the advantage of not passing by Balestier road. I personally prefer projects with more road access options if in CCR or RCR.

Cool

only the facade looks nice for montebleu.
    its actually very far away from novena,impossible to go there on foot.
    blends in better among the condos in balestier as its just a 2mins walk to balestier rd.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    only the facade looks nice for montebleu.
    its actually very far away from novena,impossible to go there on foot.
    blends in better among the condos in balestier as its just a 2mins walk to balestier rd.
    Yeah, impossible to walk...uphill....downhill

P11 barely walkable too...

Only projects like zedge can say near to mrt

Apleton view is quite ideal in term of accessibility and location.

Quote Originally Posted by Yin Yin
    But not many of the D12 projects in this area have the advantage of not passing by Balestier road. I personally prefer projects with more road access options if in CCR or RCR.
    The Arte D12 have another exit direct to slip road of Thomson Road/PIE.. without going thru Balestier Rd
    Last edited by Rysk; 27-07-11 at 10:21.

The Arte D12 have another exit direct to slip road of Thomson Road/PIE.. without going thru Balestier Rd
    Rysk is right. Arte can access from city via Jln Raja Udang (basically 1st left turn on Balestier), or from PIE westbound (via Jln Datoh) and exit into Thomson to get into city or PIE westbound/eastbound.

The other D12 options without going thru Balestier at all are those along Irrawaddy - Domus, iResidences, Marque, Centrio, Casa Irrawaddy, etc. You can enter/exit by Moulmein road or Irrawaddy/Thomson road.
    Mezzo at the other end of Balestier road is probably similar, but for exit may have to try to u-turn at Whampoa junction.

Even coming out from this slip road, it is going to be very difficult during peak hours to get to the extreme right lane in order to turn right into Whitley Road to connect to PIE Tuas or do a U-turn to head towards Upper Thomson

Rysk is right. Arte can access from city via Jln Raja Udang (basically 1st left turn on Balestier), or from PIE westbound (via Jln Datoh) and exit into Thomson to get into city or PIE westbound/eastbound.

The other D12 options without going thru Balestier at all are those along Irrawaddy - Domus, iResidences, Marque, Centrio, Casa Irrawaddy, etc. You can enter/exit by Moulmein road or Irrawaddy/Thomson road.
    Mezzo at the other end of Balestier road is probably similar, but for exit may have to try to u-turn at Whampoa junction.
    Ires not bad...tat time slash down prices to 8xx-9xxpsf! goodie!

iResidence can use Shan Rd to Irrawaddy Rd to Thomson or Novena..
    But tink Domus exit is out of way to Shan Rd.. have to go out to Balestier Rd

iResidence can use Shan Rd to Irrawaddy Rd to Thomson or Novena..
    But tink Domus exit is out of way to Shan Rd.. have to go out to Balestier Rd
    I went to see Domus also. I think the exit is designed such that you can directly enter Shan road between Marque and Centrio and 2-way) and then turn right and back onto Irrawaddy again in direction of Novena Sq.

I went to see Domus also. I think the exit is designed such that you can directly enter Shan road between Marque and Centrio and 2-way) and then turn right and back onto Irrawaddy again in direction of Novena Sq.
    Luckily can go by Shan Rd.. otherwise most buyer would preferred iRes over Domus

Luckily can go by Shan Rd.. otherwise most buyer would preferred iRes over Domus
    when both upon TOP, Ires wil command a slight premium over domus

when both upon TOP, Ires wil command a slight premium over domus
    I think domus still got some units not released.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I think domus still got some units not released.
    ooo

tat time domus 1bedder damn hot....i got trouble finding a place to park my car....when i finally arrive, all the released 1bdr r gone!....lol

domus got no indoor gym n finishing suxx

Ires got above ave furnishing!

Default Re: Montebleu (D11, Freehold, Soilbuild)

Good evening, may i ask if anyone know the brand of the bathtub for this project. need to get replacement handle for the bathtub.

Quote Originally Posted by LTC View Post
    Good evening, may i ask if anyone know the brand of the bathtub for this project. need to get replacement handle for the bathtub.
    MCST No: 3603
    Development Name: MONTEBLEU
    Development Location: 8 MINBU ROAD
    MC Address: 8 MINBU ROAD 01-01 SINGAPORE 308162
    MC Contact No.: 6834 4520
    The Best Time to buy Property is Yesterday.
    If you lose Money it because you sell on a wrong Day.

https://wa.me/6587821025

https://r057844h.propnex.net/

You don't Buy others will Buy.
    You don't Sell, others will Sell.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate View Post
    ooo

tat time domus 1bedder damn hot....i got trouble finding a place to park my car....when i finally arrive, all the released 1bdr r gone!....lol

domus got no indoor gym n finishing suxx

Ires got above ave furnishing!
    So what did you finally get, bro?