Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RV Suites (D10, Freehold, Fortune Development)

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    as much as i would like to... but i am not supposed to post any project pictures, project name etc...

Pet
    Bro,

Since you're from huttons,i don't see why you cannot post pics & project name!Why can other agents from huttons post pics & project names?Is it their the exclusive agent for RV?

Knight Frank Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C.X
    Bro,

Since you're from huttons,i don't see why you cannot post pics & project name!Why can other agents from huttons post pics & project names?Is it their the exclusive agent for RV?
    There are some of us here who prefer something simple and straightforward. Why so much hassle? Some tooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh time with nothing to do!

another alternative? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Frank
    There are some of us here who prefer something simple and straightforward. Why so much hassle? Some tooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh time with nothing to do!
    utilise company's "resources" and "expertise".save time and money.

Default Question

Dear Brandon,
    I refer to your references below mentioned as follows:
    "D.04 Teresa Villas @ Teresa Close ( Cluster) - 6 Units Left!!"

Please could you kindly advise what is the total number of units availble on sale for Teresa Villas?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon-Huttons-9852 5624
    ATTENTION !!

To all Bachelor/Bacherlorette Home Seekers of Stylish & River Valley !!

RV Suites @ 369 River Valley Road

Freehold - 1 Block of 7 Storey Development of 96 units
    Expected TOP : End 2011

Very chic & cool apartment for sale !
    Experience ROOF TOP Swimming Sensation !!
    Best Time to buy when prices are adjusted!!

Private Preview starts on VIA Appointment only

Special OCBC Bank Loan Package
    Interest Absorption Scheme : 5% +15% and nothing till TOP with special OCBC bank loan package!!
    ( As good as deferred!! )

SIZES

1 Bedroom 495 - 527 sqft x 6 units = Only $670k onwards!!
    1 + Study 517 - 678 sqft x 88 units = Only $700k onwards
    Only 2 Exclusive unit of 2 BR Penthouse of 1044 & 1066 sqft = Only approx $1.3 Mil

Selling Points !!

* With excellent access to CBD / Orchard Shopping Belt
    * River Valley Area Demand For Studio/1 Bedroom Unit
    * Excellent for Top Executive / Expats
    * Good Rental Yield of 5% up
    * Low Maintenance Fees of $180 - $240
    * Within 1 km to River Valley Primary School
    * Within Walking Distance to Great World City
    * Bulk Buyers's Choice

Call / sms @ 9852 5624 for private preview or an E-Brochure to be certain of what you want & not what is the left overs

Likewise you can email me @ [email protected] for invitation when showflat is open for Private Preview

*** Please note that showflat is not on site. It will be @ End of Shanghai Road

Recent Project Launches

D.19 Jewel @ Chuan Hoe @ Chuan Hoe Ave ( Cluster ) - Fully Sold in 1 Week!
    D.12 Beacon Heights @ St Michael/Mar Thoma Rd ( Condo ) - Above 50% Sold
    D.04 Teresa Villas @ Teresa Close ( Cluster) - 6 Units Left!!

Up & coming Project Launches

D.10 Mercury @ Shanghai Road ( Apartments)
    D.09 Newton Edge @ Makeway Ave (Apartments ) - HOT!!!
    D.19 Alexis @ Alexandra Rd ( Apartments )- HOTTEST !!!

Regards,
    Brandon Tong
    Hp: 9852 5624
    Associate Manager
    Huttons Real Estate Group

www.SGRE.com.sg

more agents than viewers Guest

as usual i see more agents than viewers... its like ratio of 10:1
    i thought early birds would have more discounts or rebates for progressive payments especially in this time..

Quote Originally Posted by DW
    Dear Brandon,
    I refer to your references below mentioned as follows:
    "D.04 Teresa Villas @ Teresa Close ( Cluster) - 6 Units Left!!"

Please could you kindly advise what is the total number of units availble on sale for Teresa Villas?

Hi DW,

Teresa Villas = Total Number of Units 8
    Latest Update,Currently Sold 4, Left another 4 more to go.

Please do contact me @ 9852 5624
    or email me @ [email protected] for more info.

Best Regards,
    Brandon Huttons
    Hp: 9852 5624
    www.SGRE.com.sg

Alamak! Guest

This kind of no brainer glass cage design called "unique"? Same design as all the forgettable apartments along Telok Kurau. Units are also tiny - it could be targetting the gay market but even successful gays sometimes prefer larger units.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by C.X
    Bro,

Hi bro, its just cos of the legal restrictions imposed and the responsibilities that the developers have to undertake in cases of misrepresentation that we are restricted from placing such prominent information that immediately indicates that its that particular project that we are talking about. Unfortunately but that's pretty true... Just take a good look at the newspaper advertisement placed and you will realised that its a fact that is happening. I cannot represent the rest in their actions but I definitely have to answer for my own actions for sure. Given the fact that we are the sole marketing agent doesn't means that we being the agents can do anything as we wanna without the considerations of either our company, developers, buyers & even our sellers. Of course there again, my cents worth cos agents also have their legal liabilities concerned as well.

Pet

Yo, when is exactly it will be Launched. Any date announced yet?

coz i'm affraid once it Launched it will be grub by people so fast. I hope there's still time for me to follow up...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by xnanas
    Yo, when is exactly it will be Launched. Any date announced yet?

coz i'm affraid once it Launched it will be grub by people so fast. I hope there's still time for me to follow up...
    HI xnanas, it was launched on sat for the VIP Preview Sale. quite a number of units had been taken up already as there were really a lot of people attending. DO drop me a line @ 82818888. I will see if I am able to get you another VIP invitation again.

Thanks!

Pet

cock address Guest

the location is good, but it is a cock address. imagine telling people you live in kay poh road....

Smile RV Suites

Project Name-RV Suites
    Developer-Fortune Royal Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 96
    Completion Date - est 31Dec 2014
    District - 10

>>> click here for more floor plans >>>>

>>> click here for more details >>>>

You are weak sister.

Your morality talk is suitable in a church. Over time you will find it silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Hi bro, its just cos of the legal restrictions imposed and the responsibilities that the developers have to undertake in cases of misrepresentation that we are restricted from placing such prominent information that immediately indicates that its that particular project that we are talking about. Unfortunately but that's pretty true... Just take a good look at the newspaper advertisement placed and you will realised that its a fact that is happening. I cannot represent the rest in their actions but I definitely have to answer for my own actions for sure. Given the fact that we are the sole marketing agent doesn't means that we being the agents can do anything as we wanna without the considerations of either our company, developers, buyers & even our sellers. Of course there again, my cents worth cos agents also have their legal liabilities concerned as well.

Pet

Gd news, RV Suites for 1XX0psf, u can own a unit in RV SUITES today!!!

Definitely a BIG BIG BARGAIN!!!!

For those serious home-seekers or investors who plan look seriously into this project, kindly call me aka MR Negotiator to negotiate the BEST BARGAIN PRICE for u.

GUARANTEED LOWEST BARGAIN PRICE !!

Pls contact me @ 81835132 for more info.

Default New Launch @ Shanghai Rd

Upcoming New Launch @ Shanghai Rd.

Launching very very soon....

Kindly contact me @ 81835132 for more info & registration for VVIP PREVIEW!!!

Alternatively, u can drop me an email @ [email protected]

FLOOR PLANS AND SITE PLANS AVAIL SOON...

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...19573,00.html?

Published February 18, 2009

Some Alexis buyers offer units in subsalemarket

Other developers try to ride buying wave by relaunching units at lower prices

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

(SINGAPORE) The Alexis condo sold like hot cakes last week and now a few buyers at the fully sold project are trying to flip their units in the subsale market, notwithstanding the fact that Singapore is in the throes of its worst recession.

A better deal: Several developers are trimming prices to give buyers an incentive to commit to a purchase. This weekend, GuocoLand will relaunch The Quartz condo near Buangkok MRT Station with a price cut of nearly 10%

These buyers are seeking prices about $100 per square foot above what they had paid, translating to a net gain of around 10 per cent, property agents estimate.

Ripples from the strong sales momentum generated for the 293-unit freehold condo, comprising mostly smallish units costing between $420,000 and $800,000, spread to showflats of several other small and mid-sized developers. Some of them trimmed prices to give buyers an incentive to commit to a purchase.

The mini home-buying wave sparked earlier this month by Frasers Centrepoint's launch of its Caspian condo in the Jurong Lake District, has led other developers to speed up launch plans for new projects, or to relaunch existing ones, with a price cut.

This weekend, GuocoLand will relaunch The Quartz condo near Buangkok MRT Station with a price cut of nearly 10 per cent.

The 625-unit, 99-year leasehold project is slated to receive Temporary Occupation Permit in a few months and is left with 182 units. For a start, GuocoLand is likely to push out about 60-odd units, all three-bedders and most of which will cost below $650,000. The average price of the units to be relaunched will be about $595 psf, compared with an average price of $650 psf that GuocoLand was selling the project at during the height of the market in 2007.

The project is being marketed by CB Richard Ellis and ERA.

In the River Valley area, Fortune Development has sold 12 units at RV Suites since Saturday. The 96-unit freehold project's average price is $1,300 psf and most of the units are smallish, at about 500 to 550 sq ft and cost about $630,000 to $730,000. This brings total sales in the seven-storey project to 42 units, according to Fortune general manager Victor Soh.

Over in the Shelford Road area, East Coast Properties sold 14 units at D'Chateau @ Shelford during the weekend at an average price of about $1,000-1,100 psf. Units cost between $900,000 (for a three-bedroom apartment) and $1.7 million (for a penthouse). About half or 16 of the total 31 apartments in five-storey freehold project are now sold, said the company's managing director Alvin Ng.

Macly Capital is also said to have sold about 10 units over the weekend at Newton Edge.

Property market watchers say specuvestors may have been drawn to Alexis, near Queenstown MRT station, by developer EC Prime's decision to offer buyers an interest absorption scheme without charging any premium (usually buyers have to pay about 3 per cent more for such schemes), as well as the relatively affordable investment sums for the mostly smallish units.

However, EC Prime's director Melvin Poh refuted talk in some quarters that the company generated demand from agents who bought units, and that a substantial number of buyers picked up multiple units.

'We have checked our sales records; there were only two families that bought multiple units - one family bought five units, and the other, three units. The rest of the buyers all picked up one unit each.

'If agents from Huttons (Alexis's marketing agent) or their close relatives bought, they would have to declare to us, and so far there have been none,' Mr Poh said.

Alexis's buyers were mostly Singaporeans and EC Prime, a joint venture between Yi Kai Group and Fission Group, has given them up to three weeks to decide whether they would like to opt for the interest absorption scheme (IAS).

Buyers had to pay 5 per cent of the purchase price when they booked a unit, that is, when they were issued an option by the developer. Eight weeks later, they will have to pay up another 15 per cent, with no further payment (under IAS) until the project receives Temporary Occupation Permit in about three years.

Those who do not exercise their options will forfeit a quarter of their 5 per cent deposit. For a $500,000 unit, that will amount to $6,250.

Those who buy on IAS will have to immediately sign up for a home mortgage with United Overseas Bank, and the credit assessment is expected to sift out financially weak buyers.

'Alexis has drawn investors. Based on our sale prices, they could earn about 5-6 per cent yield from renting their units, given the location near an MRT station close to town,' Mr Poh said.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...20460,00.html?

Published February 24, 2009

Developers' home sales top 1,000 units in Feb

GuocoLand sells some 160 units at The Quartz after last week's price cut

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

(SINGAPORE) Developers have achieved an 18-month high in private homes sold in a month, with the 1,000-unit mark having already been breached so far in February.

Snapped up: A showflat at The Quartz condominium developed by GuocoLand. About 98 per cent of buyers of the units are Singaporeans, 80 per cent of whom live in the vicinity, mainly with HDB addresses

Most of the developers who are prepared to pare their price expectations to more affordable levels continue to be rewarded. A near 10 per cent price chop was all it took for GuocoLand to sell off almost 90 per cent of the 182 units at The Quartz condo in Buangkok relaunched last week.

The Singapore-listed property arm of Malaysian tycoon Quek Leng Chan has found buyers for about 160 units since last Tuesday's price cut. This means the 625-unit project is now left with only around 20 units, compared with 182 units prior to the relaunch.

GuocoLand trimmed the 99-year-leasehold project's average price to $595 per square foot (psf), compared with $650 psf during the height of the market in 2007.

Besides the more competitive pricing, market watchers attributed the successful outcome to the fact that The Quartz will be ready for occupation soon. Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) for the condo is expected in a couple of months.

The bulk of buyers are believed to have bought for their own occupation. About 98 per cent of buyers are Singaporeans, 80 per cent of whom live in the vicinity, mainly with HDB addresses, a GuocoLand spokeswoman said.

'They like the design, layout and location of the development, which is near Buangkok MRT Station and also accessible by Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway,' she added.

The bulk of the 182 units were three-bedroom apartments. On average, a typical three-bedder of slightly under 1,100 sq ft costs around $650,000, BT understands.

Over at Jurong Lake District, Frasers Centrepoint found buyers for another 35 units for its Caspian condo over the weekend, raising total sales in the 99-year-leasehold project to 515 units.

The overall average price achieved is just over $600 psf, reflecting the sale of better-facing units in the past week. About 32 per cent of Caspian's buyers have opted for an interest absorption scheme; they will pay 3 per cent more in exchange for not having to foot beyond the 20 per cent initial payment until the project receives TOP. On average, three-bedroom units at Caspian cost $700,000 to $750,000.

At River Valley Road, Fortune Development found buyers for another six units at RV Suites over the weekend. Half the 96 units in the freehold project have been sold. The project comprises mostly units of 500-550 sq ft, and the average price is about $1,300 psf. East Coast Properties sold another four units over the weekend for its D'Chateau @ Shelford, which is priced at $1,000-$1,100 psf on average.

Market watchers note that over at Livia in Pasir Ris, some of the 30 units released at $620 psf on average on Valentine's Day weekend are still available. Units are relatively large (a typical three-bedder is about 1,259 sq ft), resulting in a bigger unit price quantum of at least $750,000 for a three-bedroom unit. Potential buyers may also be waiting for new projects to be launched in the area before deciding on their purchase.

Seasoned property consultants say that for mass-market projects to move today, they should be priced at around $600 psf at most, and the unit price should not exceed $700,000, in order for them to be affordable to HDB upgraders.

Any idea why a small project like this would take 4-5 years to TOP compared to 3 years for larger projects?

Quote Originally Posted by vincenthse88
    Any idea why a small project like this would take 4-5 years to TOP compared to 3 years for larger projects?
    anyway it's 100% sold!!! thx for ur enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by vincenthse88
    The existing site of RVS is currently an enbloc old building yet to be demolished. And RVS have 2 levels of basement carpark. However, the developer estimated that it would probably be ready in 3 years time anyway. Since their commitment to URA is 4-5 years later then TOP, why rush now?

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    anyway it's 100% sold!!! thx for ur enquiry
    Wow! The 2 projects by Fortune Royal had very good response indeed!

all SOLD? wonder what was the average price transacted.

Green parapet??? Can look over it and say hi to neighbour... @@

Top soon

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-rv-suites

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Green parapet??? Can look over it and say hi to neighbour... @@

Top soon

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-rv-suites
    Up this thread! TOP liao! <500m to future great world mrt entrance! (no vested interest)

New RECORD PSF!

2012-11-15 #XX-XX Sub Sale 495sqft 2,020psf $1,000,000 Private