Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212232425262 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

Junior

User Info Menu

friend just told me his agent called and say left 40 plus units lol

congrats to developer for overwhelming success!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by august
    my guess is both caspian & alexis the $ quantum is not big..
    caspian psf is lowest, whereas alexis psf high but unit size small, so both work out to far less than $1m.

for most hdb upgraders 1m is a psychological barrier..

me no guru though
    Can compare caspian to alexis lah, one is 99 the other is freehold, one is in Jurong one is near town? Is like comparing macdonald to a restuarant selling hamburgers.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SL
    Pet, I really like the way you rev up the market sentiment.. I wish you work for my company to help rev up the sales so stop more heads from rolling. Refering to those mark in red in your quote.. I'm glad I did not believe in those countless sms/letter/emails that were sent to me saying I'm the VVIP. I asked a Hutton fellow who told me VVIP viewing on Feb-12, why some people I know of seemed to have viewed the unit and he denied my observations. He insisted that I'm VVIP and I will get the best of the best

Sure this condo is "must buy best buy"..

Please come and get hired in my company.
    Hi SL,

You seriously wanna offer me a job ah? I not cheap one leh.... hehe... but but but.. can i still do real estate for part time in that case? will i get sack for moonlighting? lolz

Pet

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by blackswan
    In addition to what's mention on the avaliability of cheap food, Bugis is very near too. Lots of cheap food there.

But most importnatly, rental no problem. SMU is there, Lasalle SIA is there NAFA is there, plus the under construction School of the Arts is just in front.

The reason why I like there is cos next time I dun have to drive. Bus straight is Suntec/Marina. Walk another direction Sim Lim/Bugis. Walk backwards Dobby Ghuat/Orchard. Lots of bus in front of the Atrium too.

Last but not least, MAIN point is.......Dobby Ghuat is the interchange for 3 MRT lines, can go anywhere you want conveniently.

Okie bro.. support me buy parc sophia then... steady?

Pet

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

ALEXIS LATEST UPDATE!!!

LAST
    UNITS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

*Accurate as to 1am when I left the showflat!*