Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    Yes,they look at the overall price to own a condo, but if they holding to a such small unit.. chances to sell away is slimmer,and enbloc in the many many years time is aso hard. small plot land ratio,already MAXED out liao on the blocks space and storey limits. no where to develop for more units. Land ratio so small, til the pool got to be on top of the condo building. it may be stylo, but infact they have not much space for the pool on the ground level isnt it..??

if they build the pool at the ground then everybody else would be able to use the facilities.. who will still wanna stay in such condo? the facilities are exclusive to only the residents... as dun forget there are retail outlets on the ground floor. btw the maintenance is only $50/mth

Pet

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vin002
    I agree but not always people buy for $$$. Some just for own stay. Can make $$$ of course it is a bonus to them.

HDB at $500K mark? In peak some area even sold for $700K or more!!!

How much do you think they need to sell in order to breakeven? Unless they paid in full otherwise after factoring the interest, at least $600K or more. Do these people think that they can sell at this price?

What I pray for them is that hope the block does not "En-bloc".
    HDB at 500k mark, least is spacious enuff to house in your 3generations. With plenty of space kids running ard.
    Sitting along the wall of 388sqft living room,looking at tv in a line.. to ensure each doesnt block the views of others.

There aso retail shops below right, so does that mean there be no enclosed area like a normal condo.?? Then is there a guardpost as well??

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    if they build the pool at the ground then everybody else would be able to use the facilities.. who will still wanna stay in such condo? the facilities are exclusive to only the residents... as dun forget there are retail outlets on the ground floor. btw the maintenance is only $50/mth

Pet
    Be it the pool on the ground or on the top, everyone get to shared it. Unless u got ur own pool, different storyline.
    Retail shops, does that means it not a enclosed area with security post ard. meaning u need to be near to a police post if anything happens.?
    FYI, maintenanance low doesnt mean good. COZY enbloc payout is aso based on ur maintenance and ur buildup area.

$50 is cheap if u can park more than 1 car. or simply jus 1

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Originally Posted by SL
    Pet, I really like the way you rev up the market sentiment.. I wish you work for my company to help rev up the sales so stop more heads from rolling. Refering to those mark in red in your quote.. I'm glad I did not believe in those countless sms/letter/emails that were sent to me saying I'm the VVIP. I asked a Hutton fellow who told me VVIP viewing on Feb-12, why some people I know of seemed to have viewed the unit and he denied my observations. He insisted that I'm VVIP and I will get the best of the best

Sure this condo is "must buy best buy"..

Please come and get hired in my company.

Hi SL,

You seriously wanna offer me a job ah? I not cheap one leh.... hehe... but but but.. can i still do real estate for part time in that case? will i get sack for moonlighting? lolz

Pet

think i kinda put you off on the interest to invite me into your company already...

Pet

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    HDB at 500k mark, least is spacious enuff to house in your 3generations. With plenty of space kids running ard.
    Sitting along the wall of 388sqft living room,looking at tv in a line.. to ensure each doesnt block the views of others.

There aso retail shops below right, so does that mean there be no enclosed area like a normal condo.?? Then is there a guardpost as well??
    ground floor is open... residential is not accessible except for residents. so if the pools and facilities are at ground floor then no exclusiveness to the residents anymore

Pet

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    ya but not small until you do cha cha ...
    3 step fwd in living room
    3 step back in kitchen
    3 step right is bed
    3 step left you are out of house
    You are so funny!

User Info Menu

well well well, no matter wat, congrats the developer/owners as its fully sold = one of the rare successful project in this downturn economy and looking forward to a nice icon in Alexandra area in 2yrs time !

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

looking forward to the support from all the fellow forumers for my coming projects!!!

Pet

Junior

User Info Menu

Hmm... I wonder how they will be able to invite friends over...
    maybe have to queue at entrance and go in ...
    crowd capacity is only 3 per apt...

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Hmm... I wonder how they will be able to invite friends over...
    maybe have to queue at entrance and go in ...
    crowd capacity is only 3 per apt...
    3 only if they are midget sized