Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

User Info Menu

Don't think this project meet the URA requirement for condo status. It is only private apartment.

The size is not the issue. 38sqm is reasonable for 1 person or couple if the wife is working.

The biggest problem to me is the design for 1 bedroom. It is almost like a jail room. The whole unit sink inside.

But it does have rental potential. It is targeting those budget limited tenant that don't want to stay in HDB.

Well, hutton is famous for that. Call it a V VIP preview. And they invited almost everyone they know to heat up the atmosphere.

Hmm, 2k for queenstown. Then those studio units in prime district and city area will need to be rent up at 4-5k and 2-3 bedrooms for 8-9k. Lol... They are just too optimistic that our economic will go back to 2007 in 2 yrs times. What a joke!

There are advertising some units in the resale market. That mean defaults are expecting!!!

Shopping time!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    Older development condo of 99yrs leasehold, at south buona vista road. Mins to sentosa,vivo, and city too.
    Good choice! The environment is a what you will call a home.

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Sorry if this offend anyone but I think the smallest unit at 300 + sq feet is for my dog to stay. Totally crap. I rather stay in 4 rooms HDB at the same price. You might have other opinions but this is mine and I am entitled to it. It is like a HDB master room but with the toilet + kitchen + yard? Why resort to this just to get a "Condo Status". Like this fun meh? So sia suay.
    On the contrary, I think what you say makes alot of sense

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Blair
    Hotel room
    Yes right! The Hotel 81 and Fragrance Hotel rooms.

Temporary Reporter

User Info Menu

hehe! g'day biggest big boss towkay sir chowahbeng san! king of geylang, balestier and joo chiat!

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Don't think this project meet the URA requirement for condo status. It is only private apartment.

The size is not the issue. 38sqm is reasonable for 1 person or couple if the wife is working.

The biggest problem to me is the design for 1 bedroom. It is almost like a jail room. The whole unit sink inside.

But it does have rental potential. It is targeting those budget limited tenant that don't want to stay in HDB.

Well, hutton is famous for that. Call it a V VIP preview. And they invited almost everyone they know to heat up the atmosphere.

Hmm, 2k for queenstown. Then those studio units in prime district and city area will need to be rent up at 4-5k and 2-3 bedrooms for 8-9k. Lol... They are just too optimistic that our economic will go back to 2007 in 2 yrs times. What a joke!

There are advertising some units in the resale market. That mean defaults are expecting!!!

Shopping time!

are you aware that the livable space is similar to the 2rm hdb? just that you think its small as they took out the household shelter and doesnt charge you while hdb made in within the house still and made you pay for it.. still small? then you have to complain to hdb first as hdb sizes are being set and used as the benchmark for most developemnt nowadays. the authority have a minimum size applicable though.. when units appears in the papers doesnt means that the buyer have no means to hold and defaulting the loans.. so have to check out really carefully first..

Pet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    are you aware that the livable space is similar to the 2rm hdb? just that you think its small as they took out the household shelter and doesnt charge you while hdb made in within the house still and made you pay for it.. still small? then you have to complain to hdb first as hdb sizes are being set and used as the benchmark for most developemnt nowadays. the authority have a minimum size applicable though.. when units appears in the papers doesnt means that the buyer have no means to hold and defaulting the loans.. so have to check out really carefully first..

Pet
    I heard agents and developer staff brought quite a few units. It is not so easy to find sucker to offload nowadays. Banks are tighter.

Good luck to those flippers!

Junior

User Info Menu

I heard agents and developer staff brought quite a few units. It is not so easy to find sucker to offload nowadays. Banks are tighter.

well i'm sure they would have no problems servicing the loan or paying it..unless they buy purely to flip within a short period then might be risky

Junior

User Info Menu

And the developer even denied this. What a liar!

Junior

User Info Menu

It is just like the parc condo, where most units were bought by associates and agents. Now they are all stuck. They paid upwards of 850psf, and the most recent transaction is at 654psf.