Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 438

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

  1. #161
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vin002
    Yup, I am refering to the back gate to the actual MRT station. Did you try to walk? It is one bust stop away but this is one very far bus stop away so if you really walk, it is 2 bus-stop distance. This is provided that your unit is nearest to the back gate meaning nearer to MRT track.
    No worries. I live there so I know the distance well. The bus stop from Alexis to the next bus stop at Queenstown is a normal distance not the far distance.

  2. #162
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Yuen
    No worries. I live there so I know the distance well. The bus stop from Alexis to the next bus stop at Queenstown is a normal distance not the far distance.
    Why are you guys even othering to compare PS with Alexis. They are worlds apart of course in PS favour. At least you can walk to Orchard Rd and the nearby shopping centres within a few minites from PS. From Alexis to Orchard Rd will take 1 hour to walk. No major shopping centres etc. How to compare.

  3. #163
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Why are you guys even othering to compare PS with Alexis. They are worlds apart of course in PS favour. At least you can walk to Orchard Rd and the nearby shopping centres within a few minites from PS. From Alexis to Orchard Rd will take 1 hour to walk. No major shopping centres etc. How to compare.
    Well, i guess each has its good and bad points lah, so depending on what the buyers want. I compare coz the forum has started that so just to add some of my points lah.

  4. #164
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Bro, honestly.. hotel 81 room got such a big space meh? suites type you mean... in that case you calculate how much it cost you a month then. say normal rooms: $49/nite x 30 nites = $1470/mth. then if same size of Alexis will be the Hotel81 Suites then $80/nite x 30 nites = $2400/mth!!! Alexis if $450k, 100% loan then monthly instalment: $1957/mth!!! you get to cook and eat in Alexis while hotel81 does not allows cooking at all. end of the day, do we get to own hotel81?

    Rental wise, if Alexis with facilities only $1200/mth then how much a hdb in Meiling, Stirling, Queenstown, Commonwealth without facilities should cost? may be $500/mth?

    Then maybe maintenance for Alexis also be charging more rather than $50/mth since with facilities and a hdb avg already charging $45/mth.


    Pet
    Maintenance charge for Alexis: Min $50/mth, Max $70/mth, car park separately charged at $80 per lot per mth for families which drive

  5. #165
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Yuen
    Well, i guess each has its good and bad points lah, so depending on what the buyers want. I compare coz the forum has started that so just to add some of my points lah.
    take singapore map (expanded version)

    take a protractor .. using Orchard + Scotts as the Centre of Prime district ..

    draw circles as you go further away .. each circle represents a certain PSF ...getting smaller as you move further from centre ...

    if Alexis is 1000 psf ... just imagine what you will be paying for holland , one tree hill, river valley ...

    i can only say ... Alexis is EXPENSIVE ....

    if near MRT is the only reason ... then Caspian is damn cheap ... way before 1000 psf ... after all its only 5-6 stations from Alexis ..

  6. #166
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Will just say that the one very important point about PS is that the nearest MRT station is the interchage for 3 lines. Lots of buses to go anyway if dun want to take train.


    Second most important point is the rental demand will be good due to the various schools that I had mention from the previous thread.

    Lastly, its in Orchard aread as compared to queenstown area (not that QT is no good ah). The reason I say that is because one of the reason that's always quoted for buying Alexis its due to its proximity to Orchard. If that's the case, then i rather stay in Orchard itself!!!

  7. #167
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackswan
    Will just say that the one very important point about PS is that the nearest MRT station is the interchage for 3 lines. Lots of buses to go anyway if dun want to take train.


    Second most important point is the rental demand will be good due to the various schools that I had mention from the previous thread.

    Lastly, its in Orchard aread as compared to queenstown area (not that QT is no good ah). The reason I say that is because one of the reason that's always quoted for buying Alexis its due to its proximity to Orchard. If that's the case, then i rather stay in Orchard itself!!!
    I believe you have bought one. In first or the recent launch?

  8. #168
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    i pass the stretch on the mrt almost everyday.
    to walk to queenstown mrt you walk out from the back/side of future condo and hit the main rd, last stretch walk along main rd with Queens condo on left. entire route is not sheltered. i agar estimate take about 10 min..

  9. #169
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by august
    i pass the stretch on the mrt almost everyday.
    to walk to queenstown mrt you walk out from the back/side of future condo and hit the main rd, last stretch walk along main rd with Queens condo on left. entire route is not sheltered. i agar estimate take about 10 min..
    i reckon less than 10 mins though i have not physically walked there ...but Alexis is going to be where the corner coffee shop used to be ... and yes no shelter ...



    i walked from KentRidge park to pasir panjang road (circle line) .. 8 mins only ..

  10. #170
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i reckon less than 10 mins though i have not physically walked there ...but Alexis is going to be where the corner coffee shop used to be ... and yes no shelter ...



    i walked from KentRidge park to pasir panjang road (circle line) .. 8 mins only ..
    I use to walk to queenstown MRT too. But i have not noticed that it will take me 10 mins to walk from the old coffee shop to the MRT. Perhaps next time i can roughly time it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •