Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vin002
    Hey Pet,

Not saying that you are lying. But there are another person saying that he tried more than 3 min and I am saying 10min. You must be super tall (I already 1.8m).

The block of Queen Condo is already quite a long block which even after you finished walking pass Queen, you still not yet reach the MRT station.

My understanding of 3 min distance are the following Condo: MeraPrime, The Mertopolitan Condo or Queen).
    3 min from Queenstown MRT to Queens backgate? unless u walk extremely slow.

Valued Contributor

User Info Menu

Ai yo.. Walking time also must argue.

From the site, if facing the car showflat (you turn left to MRT), I take 8 mins.

From Alexis backdoor facing the track (just estimate only. no idea where is the exact backdoor though), I take 5 mins.

I still maintain my stance that the smallest unit (300 sq ft) at Alexis is for my dog to stay.

Junior

User Info Menu

Let's put this talk to rest.

according to google earth, the distance of the walkable path from the designated Alexis main entrance to the MRT escalator to overhead bridge is 600m.

if they build a side gate at the commonwealth avenue side, the distance is 300m.

the average human walking speed is 4km/h or 4000m/h.

It takes 9 minutes at normal walking speed. prob about 12 mins at leisurely stroll. halve this if they build a side gate at the commonwealth side.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Ai yo.. Walking time also must argue.

From the site, if facing the car showflat (you turn left to MRT), I take 8 mins.

From Alexis backdoor facing the track (just estimate only. no idea where is the exact backdoor though), I take 5 mins.

I still maintain my stance that the smallest unit (300 sq ft) at Alexis is for my dog to stay.
    ya lor why are these people arguing over how long it takes to reach the MRT ..when it rains .. 3 mins is considered too long ... right ???

and 300 sqft is dog house hahahah

by the way my master bed room is 1000 sqft .. excluding walk in closet and bathroom ... how much would the rental of my master room be ??? walking distance ..(confirmed) 8 mins to MRT ..

User Info Menu

Default Lazy bums

Walk a bit also kpkb!

Junior

User Info Menu

lol. i dun think they are kpkb coz of the walk.

i think it's because huttons was marketing 'right next to MRT' as a key selling point.

it's almost like building a condo in the midst of hdb heartlands in west coast and say 'right next to MRT'

oh wait

i think they have

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    lol. i dun think they are kpkb coz of the walk.

i think it's because huttons was marketing 'right next to MRT' as a key selling point.

it's almost like building a condo in the midst of hdb heartlands in west coast and say 'right next to MRT'

oh wait

i think they have

an agent friend of mine who has been in this profession for 15 yrs ..said to me : NEVER MIND FROM BLUE PRINT .. rather wait till TOP when you can see the actual unit .. even if you end up paying higher ..
    rather than buying 'cheap' and upon delivery , find yourself having bought a undesired unit ...

i have followed his 'rules' since ..and havent regretted ..be it bull or bear market ...

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    an agent friend of mine who has been in this profession for 15 yrs ..said to me : NEVER MIND FROM BLUE PRINT .. rather wait till TOP when you can see the actual unit .. even if you end up paying higher ..
    rather than buying 'cheap' and upon delivery , find yourself having bought a undesired unit ...

i have followed his 'rules' since ..and havent regretted ..be it bull or bear market ...
    Depends, buy to flip most likely a must. Of course there are high risks involved. If doesn't sell well then lose money, if buy like during 2005 and sell before 2008 then can earn. For own stay, your choice. I can't say much.

Junior

User Info Menu

This is how big a 350sqft apartment is. the picture taker is backed up to the wall. This unit doesn't even have proper bed, but a sofa-bed at the far end. if you put a queensize bed with a bedframe, it extends out to the middle of the room. Just to give you an indication of how small this is based on the smallest available cheapo simple ikea furniture:

Queen-sized bed: 35-40sq ft
    3 Seater sofa: 15sq ft
    Coffee table: 6 sq ft
    Toilet with shower: 80 sq ft
    TV console:10 sq ft
    A grown up man standing: 2.5 sq ft
    A grown up man lying down : 18 sq ft

Living/walkable space: 196 sq ft

if

Senior

User Info Menu

precisely like how i put it last time ...

do cha cha ..

3 step forward ..hit the bed ..
    3 step back ..... hit dining table
    3 step right ... out of door
    3 step left ..... out of window

and thats ONE person do cha cha ,.. if have partner ... it will be a difference dance altogether ...

imagine making love standing up ??