Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

If my information is accurate, latest update should be close to....

90% SOLD!!!

and there are still buyer in the showflat right at this moment when I am typing this at home...

Pet

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

heard she was actually the same buyer who attempted at least more than 5 selections to buy some units... took her time to chose unit by unit and ended up all her choice units were snapped up by other buyers. in the end fed up dun wanna buy... lolz...

Dun know if its really true.. but i did heard from my fellow colleagues that most buyers did had to chose units over and over again in order to buy...

Pet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    If my information is accurate, latest update should be close to....

90% SOLD!!!

and there are still buyer in the showflat right at this moment when I am typing this at home...

Pet
    Like that tomorrow can start to flip?

User Info Menu

i was reviewing the floorplans that were released earlier this week and it looked like an investment development than one for individual stay. There was not a single unit with a yard or storage and all of them are so congested. Quite disappointing i must say but good to know that there are still buyers in this period of uncertainty.

Junior

User Info Menu

these developments are selling simply because of great marketing.

send an army of agents out there, multiple emails, ads, SMSs, etc etc. the number of marketing touch points i have gotten since last week on Alexis is simply mindboggling

bring a herd of people into the showrooms to have that rock concert sentiment and excitement

with such huge numbers going into the showrooms, even at low conversion rates, sure got people buy

like the saying - there's one born every day

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SL
    Like that tomorrow can start to flip?
    cannot.. cos not exercise S&P and stamp duty not paid...

Pet

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    these developments are selling simply because of great marketing.

send an army of agents out there, multiple emails, ads, SMSs, etc etc. the number of marketing touch points i have gotten since last week on Alexis is simply mindboggling

bring a herd of people into the showrooms to have that rock concert sentiment and excitement

with such huge numbers going into the showrooms, even at low conversion rates, sure got people buy

like the saying - there's one born every day

bro.. this morning all cheque collected before Alexis was launched was safekept by developer till the ballotting @ 5pm. cheque submission for consideration on ballotting was cut off @ 2pm with subsequent First Come First Served. meanig to say at least 40-50% of the sale was actually close before today's launch and some of the buyers were there to collect OTP... you need the buyers' interest before these deals to be closed. meanwhile after so many days of cheque submission, buyers who regretted could have withdrawn the cheque but they did not and this gives you a signal that they know on basis on most negative factors in current market situation, this project is definitely a must buy best buy! of course it does take two hands to clap as well.

Pet

User Info Menu

bro.. this morning all cheque collected before Alexis was launched was safekept by developer till the ballotting @ 5pm. cheque submission for consideration on ballotting was cut off @ 2pm with subsequent First Come First Served. meanig to say at least 40-50% of the sale was actually close before today's launch and some of the buyers were there to collect OTP... you need the buyers' interest before these deals to be closed. meanwhile after so many days of cheque submission, buyers who regretted could have withdrawn the cheque but they did not and this gives you a signal that they know on basis on most negative factors in current market situation, this project is definitely a must buy best buy! of course it does take two hands to clap as well.

Pet
    I think most of those commenting appear to think that Alexis is overpriced (assuming at 1000 psf). Your comments seem to suggest that you disagree, so I am quite curious as to your views of the development? Unless it's inconvenient, in which case it's alright.

Junior

User Info Menu

Pet
    well said, and i do believe you. which brings me to troubling conclusions.

• Funds are disposing at 10% off developer's price
    • Luxury market has dropped 35% off highs at least
    • Smattering of apartments are already selling at 10% off developer's price
    • dozens of '08 launched projects remain unsold
    • analysts say further 20-40% fall, economy is worsening
    YET
    • Caspian 80% sold at 600psf for a 99 yr
    • Alexis 70% sold at 1000psf
    WHY?
    Gurus and lau chiaos - pls advise

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    YET
    • Caspian 80% sold at 600psf for a 99 yr
    • Alexis 70% sold at 1000psf
    WHY?
    Gurus and lau chiaos - pls advise

my guess is both caspian & alexis the $ quantum is not big..
    caspian psf is lowest, whereas alexis psf high but unit size small, so both work out to far less than $1m.

for most hdb upgraders 1m is a psychological barrier..

me no guru though