Page 7 of 88 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161727374757 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

If my information is accurate, latest update should be close to....

90% SOLD!!!

and there are still buyer in the showflat right at this moment when I am typing this at home...

Pet

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

heard she was actually the same buyer who attempted at least more than 5 selections to buy some units... took her time to chose unit by unit and ended up all her choice units were snapped up by other buyers. in the end fed up dun wanna buy... lolz...

Dun know if its really true.. but i did heard from my fellow colleagues that most buyers did had to chose units over and over again in order to buy...

Pet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    If my information is accurate, latest update should be close to....

90% SOLD!!!

and there are still buyer in the showflat right at this moment when I am typing this at home...

Pet
    Like that tomorrow can start to flip?

User Info Menu

i was reviewing the floorplans that were released earlier this week and it looked like an investment development than one for individual stay. There was not a single unit with a yard or storage and all of them are so congested. Quite disappointing i must say but good to know that there are still buyers in this period of uncertainty.

Junior

User Info Menu

these developments are selling simply because of great marketing.

send an army of agents out there, multiple emails, ads, SMSs, etc etc. the number of marketing touch points i have gotten since last week on Alexis is simply mindboggling

bring a herd of people into the showrooms to have that rock concert sentiment and excitement

with such huge numbers going into the showrooms, even at low conversion rates, sure got people buy

like the saying - there's one born every day