Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

haha so your husband is xiao bai lian

hehehehehehehe sad case

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    haha so your husband is xiao bai lian

hehehehehehehe sad case
    If you want others to respect you, pls respect others first. Don't go around provoking people. It doesn't do you any good. Believe it or not, there is something call retribution/karma in this world. Take care.

Rapister, you've put yourself so low. I really pity you. There is no need for me to emphasis that both hubby and I have our own investment.

Anyway, I shall not post anymore. There is so few gentlemen here for me to ask for opinion. God bless you!

Quote Originally Posted by gisele
    Rapister, you've put yourself so low. I really pity you. There is no need for me to emphasis that both hubby and I have our own investment.

Anyway, I shall not post anymore. There is so few gentlemen here for me to ask for opinion. God bless you!
    no need to bother about them... they just eng eng cheng cheng...

they are good advisor here....

I agree on the few black sheep around. But don't let them discourange you.

Cheers 8).

don't bother abt him.
    Guess he must be 1 of those that not in time to purchase Alexis.

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    don't bother abt him.
    Guess he must be 1 of those that not in time to purchase Alexis.
    Yes, you are right.

Just some info. If you can hold, please do so.

My foreign friends in Fusionopolis and Biopolis are all talking renting condo nearby. One north is one of their main target.

Majority of them are single. So, one bedroom just suit their need.

But i still have to insist my stand. If you sell now, it definitely "below water". Because if was launched not at today's price.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Just some info. If you can hold, please do so.

My foreign friends in Fusionopolis and Biopolis are all talking renting condo nearby. One north is one of their main target.

Majority of them are single. So, one bedroom just suit their need.

But i still have to insist my stand. If you sell now, it definitely "below water". Because if was launched not at today's price.
    At least you have pointed out one of the advantages of alexis...near to biopolis and fusionopolis.

Thumbs up

Hiroaki27, why do you have to attack me? I make my own decision and sold the unit because I use my own savings and CPF to purchase it in the first place. So what's wrong with that? Same for Alexis.

Gordon, I have not recd your mail. My mailbox is jam, wonder why? Hope I didnt get lots of 'hated' mail from this thread :P

Have a good weekend all!

you have to trust your instinct sometimes... dun worry about what others might wanna think about you. whether like or dislike.. as long not harmful to anybody else it will be good. by the way, if you really selling, please advise me via pm your unit details and asking price so i can help you ask my other clients too. i do have some client looking into alexis still.

Pet

gisele. Forum are like that, all hide behind the screen attacking people. What ever you are interested in or bought are useless to them. These people are sour grapes. Hope you will continue to post more contributions here. Already so many others had left this forum for good.

Thanks all for your feedback. Really appreciate it. Sad to say but yes, I have already bought a unit at Alexis. I am thinking of sub-sale now and buy another place as the floor area is an issue to me now. Wonder why it is not at the point of sale. Sigh!

I have 2 kids - 6yo and 1yo. Both husband and I love D3, very convenient and we both grew up in that area. Now staying in the West is a nightmare and we cant wait to get out. Husband is trying to encourage me to hold and emphasis the small area does not matter. Obviously reading the forum here does not help either and I am kind of disturbed by the purchase.

Do you all think I can still sub-sale at the purchase price? Probably not?
    Hi Gisele, I hope you have luck selling your Alexis unit and have selected your next property of choice, at the meantime could I trouble you to share your experience in picking the small unit Alexis, so we could learn from it. For eg:

Could you have overlooked the small floor area size because of the good marketing done by the Agent?

Was it because that units after units were snapped up amidst the crowded showroom, and that you have to quickly pick one before none's available?

Appreciate if you could share your experience on the hasty decision as I have been subjected to herd mentality and agents' marketing before....

Thanks!

So I just got an sms informing me that there are returned units for Alexis. I don't understand why people would pay 5% option and then not exercise it? Surely they should have considered the purchase before handing over the cheques. Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyguru
    So I just got an sms informing me that there are returned units for Alexis. I don't understand why people would pay 5% option and then not exercise it? Surely they should have considered the purchase before handing over the cheques. Bizarre.
    I guess this has happened to many projects. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Yuen
    It certainly does not make sense. Even for $400k one bedder, the buyer will lose $20k in a matter of weeks. One cannot help but suspect some sinister plot here. Was it really 100% "sold"?

Was it a fake q in front of the hawker stall

Anyone want to sell Alexis? I am willing to buy a 2 bedders for $700-750 psf. PM me if got offer. If not, just pretend I never ask.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Anyone want to sell Alexis? I am willing to buy a 2 bedders for $700-750 psf. PM me if got offer. If not, just pretend I never ask.
    The developer will sell you those returned units at this price.

1) Could it be that these are flippers who are dreaming to flip and can only afford the 5% option fee but not the 15% which will be due in few weeks time.......and for the past month realise that there is no buyers to flip to without incurring a loss...so cut lost before they have to fork out another 15%?

2) Could it be a ploy to hype up the popularity of this property through some fictitious purchase to make up the 100% fully sold just so to entice buyers, but now have to release it back?

Wish we could have more enlightenment on this...

Quote Originally Posted by sacramentoo
    1) Could it be that these are flippers who are dreaming to flip and can only afford the 5% option fee but not the 15% which will be due in few weeks time.......and for the past month realise that there is no buyers to flip to without incurring a loss...so cut lost before they have to fork out another 15%?

2) Could it be a ploy to hype up the popularity of this property through some fictitious purchase to make up the 100% fully sold just so to entice buyers, but now have to release it back?

Wish we could have more enlightenment on this...
    If I am not wrong, for any developer sales, the buyers only forfeit 25% of their 5% deposit (i.e. 25% x 5% = 1.25% of price), not the full 5%. This means that for a $400,000 unit, the buyer only forfeits $5000. Rather affordable way to cut loss...

Quote Originally Posted by BV
    If I am not wrong, for any developer sales, the buyers only forfeit 25% of their 5% deposit (i.e. 25% x 5% = 1.25% of price), not the full 5%. This means that for a $400,000 unit, the buyer only forfeits $5000. Rather affordable way to cut loss...
    wow really? so $5000 to gamble for flipping gains which could be much higher? Good try, just the wrong time I guess

received sms from agents

"some units in Alexis available due to dropout "
    "balloting tomorrow at 3pm "

those who bought the units must have realised their folly
    at buying "barbie doll size units"

now regret and cut loss as later loss may be more - so that's why these buyers dropping out.......

hats off to great marketing by developer

I don't mind buying from the sub-sellers. If got 700-750 psf, can PM me. I feel that is the fair value of Alexis. If anyone think otherwise, then ignore this message.

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    received sms from agents

now regret and cut loss as later loss may be more - so that's why these buyers dropping out.......

Default Just Wait

Ya you wait long long lor

I already say pretend I never ask.

Actually I am looking for cheap buy in a not so good location. Alexis is one of my target.

Quote Originally Posted by cher

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    received sms from agents

Let's welcome another "barbie doll size" project, Kembangan Suites.

I already say pretend I never ask.

Actually I am looking for cheap buy in a not so good location. Alexis is one of my target.
    You should not buy if it is not so good location.

Let's welcome another "barbie doll size" project, Kembangan Suites.
    is it that one 12 unit project?

Had agent ask to pass him the CHQ for ballot???

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    is it that one 12 unit project?

Had agent ask to pass him the CHQ for ballot???
    12 units are for one room. Total 60 units, FH and just opposit MRT. 8 commercial units.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    wow really? so $5000 to gamble for flipping gains which could be much higher? Good try, just the wrong time I guess
    Flipping at wrong time and with so many of new launches coming up..
    Totally oversupply of condos,buyers jolly go q and buy themselves to save their 50k. instead of putting into pockets of flippers

Quote Originally Posted by cher
    Yeah, your `long' is just round the corner. Even at $700 psf, I wouldnt consider such apt (read: not condo). Its good that so many people like you refuse to face reality as the fall will be greater and harder. I'm a landlord too but to be a successful landlord, you need to know to have entry or exit strategy, even if you are rich. Otherwise, its better off gambling at the IR as properties stakes are high.

But I guess, gamblers like you wouldnt understand.