Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    if you are going to buy that area .... why dont buy FH ? like Anchorage ?

though its older .. but still FH

if want to buy LH at that area like Queens .. might as well buy HDB around there
    HDB too many rules & restrictions. Anchorage FH so more ex, otherwise is old & also surrounded by HDB, also further from mrt... depends what buyer wants lor.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    HDB too many rules & restrictions. Anchorage FH so more ex, otherwise is old & also surrounded by HDB, also further from mrt... depends what buyer wants lor.
    Do you think there is still potential in this area? Not much happening around this area.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Do you think there is still potential in this area? Not much happening around this area.
    got two 99LH plots behind Queens and Alexis slated under GLS in 2Q10. They wont be cheap, but who knows wait global crisis come again.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    got two 99LH plots behind Queens and Alexis slated under GLS in 2Q10. They wont be cheap, but who knows wait global crisis come again.
    the last crisis showed me how i've underestimated the savings of singaporeans. and now we have more millionaires in singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    the last crisis showed me how i've underestimated the savings of singaporeans. and now we have more millionaires in singapore.
    i fully agree with your comments... recession or not, housing market in singapore will prevail.... there are just too many rich people locally and overseas....

it also showed me that the majority of singaporeans have no foresight ..
    but followers ..

when properties were dirt cheap in 2005-6 where were they hiding ?

only when the experienced local investors started buying , further fuelled by foreign buyers ....then they jumped in ..

with their savings ...they could have bought alot alot more and alot alot cheaper ...

having said that ... i am happy we have them .. to help push up our portfolio

We're not as enterprising la. But if you have too many smart buyers, then this market will have less inefficiencies to exploit.

Proud owner, like your thoughts on resale, if a 5 year old resale sells at 30% below a new launch in it's vicinity. Is there value? It seems no one loves resale in Singapore.

but followers ..

only when the experienced local investors started buying , further fuelled by foreign buyers ....then they jumped in ..

with their savings ...they could have bought alot alot more and alot alot cheaper ...

i suspect a lot of wealth was generated during the 2007 run up and the many enblocs ~

but followers ..

err..u also fighting with me over cheap deals during 05-06 period? i started early 06 though...03-04 largi better...just snap up all u have for ICON and now just shake leg at hm...too bad, i was still studying my silly and useless degree

We're not as enterprising la. But if you have too many smart buyers, then this market will have less inefficiencies to exploit.

Proud owner, like your thoughts on resale, if a 5 year old resale sells at 30% below a new launch in it's vicinity. Is there value? It seems no one loves resale in Singapore.
    if after 50-100k massive reno and still 30% below average new launches prices...y not...go for it

many using resale prices to compare with the highest psf launched at new projects which is inaccurate...use similar sizes and average prices and factor in 50k at least for reno

aiyah, 2006 u buy is best liao. no need holding opportunity cost and participate in 2007 run up immediately.

agree with august, 2007 all the right ingredients were there, apart from ppty, stock and economy also at its biggest boom.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    err..u also fighting with me over cheap deals during 05-06 period? i started early 06 though...03-04 largi better...just snap up all u have for ICON and now just shake leg at hm...too bad, i was still studying my silly and useless degree

Property frying and showflat/resale viewing wasn't a pastime back in 03-04 Now, it's like everyone's #1 pastime. Everythime some gathering sure got someone bring up their property gains to hao lian. So all the green eye monster join the fun - now everyone wans to be an investor. sigh!

but followers ..

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Property frying and showflat/resale viewing wasn't a pastime back in 03-04 Now, it's like everyone's #1 pastime. Everythime some gathering sure got someone bring up their property gains to hao lian. So all the green eye monster join the fun - now everyone wans to be an investor. sigh!
    when a topic becomes the favorite topic ... then you know i know lah .. its about time

its definitely not a past time for everyone...my circle of frens...only me treat it as a hobby. so, i always goto visit showflats alone...lol

smtimes, the agts can recognise me den i say no nid to serve me..i just come down kaypohing

when a topic becomes the favorite topic ... then you know i know lah .. its about time
    apparently, ppty only hot in this forum

so dead in the real world...BORING!

i missed 2007 peak peak days...every sat got write up on ppty...goto any resale or even HDB....tons of buyers! FUN

The crowd in this forum has also disappeared lu. The post is Gehrig less frequent.

The crowd in this forum has also disappeared lu. The post is Gehrig less frequent.
    getting less frequent I mean.

03 is SARS period, everyone scare to die lor how to go showflats. haha

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    03 is SARS period, everyone scare to die lor how to go showflats. haha
    best time to shop for anything, no one to crowd with you. i remember taka had more staff than customers back then.

best time to shop for anything, no one to crowd with you. i remember taka had more staff than customers back then.
    haha...cough a few times & seller will give in to your counter offer price.

Just to give u some information when there may not be too much information.

Transactions at this development is near all time low of just ONE transaction done in Apr and ONE in May. Now is end of June, not sure how many done in June ?

Low volume usually precedes price correction, but I maybe wrong.

Just my observations (the hypothesis that low vol precedes xxxx), and hard facts (the volume part).

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Just to give u some information when there may not be too much information.

Transactions at this development is near all time low of just ONE transaction done in Apr and ONE in May. Now is end of June, not sure how many done in June ?

Low volume usually precedes price correction, but I maybe wrong.

Just my observations (the hypothesis that low vol precedes xxxx), and hard facts (the volume part).

DKSG
    For this project, perhaps just means that too many (better) alternatives for buyers to look at. Nobody bothers about Alexis anymore... it's 'old news'.

no, when it becomes favorite topic, usually its too late to hop on the van.

usually the case for any other projects under BUC

immed after project sold out and 6mths b4 TOP will see more transactions...if not, simply dead....

usually the case for any other projects under BUC

immed after project sold out and 6mths b4 TOP will see more transactions...if not, simply dead....
    one exception is Riverine .... TOP already ... still dead

alamak, becoz got someone found dead right beside it mah, soon after TOP...not counted...

one exception is Riverine .... TOP already ... still dead

You should find other hobbies

its definitely not a past time for everyone...my circle of frens...only me treat it as a hobby. so, i always goto visit showflats alone...lol

smtimes, the agts can recognise me den i say no nid to serve me..i just come down kaypohing

Default whoa

ALEXIS* ALEXANDRA ROAD Apartment 1 685,000 388 Strata 1,768 Jul-11

When will it TOP?

Update 8th Dec 2011.