Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

oops i did it again

Default Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

Yesterday, the CEO of Nokia bought a penthouse at Sanctuary Green from the developer.

You should take advantage of the low prices set by Guocoland now for the remaining developer units! The price difference between SG and the HDB heartland condos in Kovan and Buangkok is minimal, but here at SG, you are buying into a whole new upmarket lifestyle and your neighbours will be upper class and prominent people.

Lousy

Default Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

SG is one of the most unpopular condos in Tanjong Rhu. TOP for 3 years already still cannot sell! With 600 over units, are you sure you can get a good price when you want to sell? Hahaha you're joking. You probably make a loss.

Looking at the secondary sales data, people would rather buy Pebble Bay or Costa Rhu than SG. Don't waste your money lah.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

YUP! I agree 100%

Unregistered

Nope I disagree. Tanjong Rhu area will be popular as expat workers start pouring in to support the business and operations infrastructure of Marina IR and Marina Bay. Why? It is comparatively cheap (compared to Marina, Shenton Way, Orchard).

Lavender/Balestier area (City Square, Kerrisdale, Citylights, Southbank, and the many small Balestier condos) will offer some competition for inexpensive, good quality housing near the Marina IR and Marina Bay, but Tanjong Rhu surroundings are much much better, so I think if I were a mid-tier expat office worker working in Marina Bay I would prefer to live in Tanjong Rhu.

An added incentive: across the ECP there is a very big empty plot of land by the coast that now includes the golf course. This land stretches from the Fort Rd area all the way up to Bedok. If you can guess what plans the Govt have for that plot of land, you will definitely buy Tanjong Rhu now in anticipation. My guess is that whatever Govt has planned, it will be astounding and demand for rental in Tanjong Rhu will skyrocket.

Unregistered

i think compared to waterplace, sanctuary green is better in terms of layout... but the appeal not exactly there though except price still decent...

fancied new project by capitaland riveredge... better layout, more spacious going at $700psf

Marina East

Is there a thread for RiverEdge?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Marina East
    Is there a thread for RiverEdge?
    yes if you start it.. i duno how to start it as i duno the full details of this project

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

SG really has the biggest potential for profits now . Most units left are swimming pool units . or blocked units . Now is the time with the flyer finishing soon for the potential to grow . By this year end , SG will command
    $1,500 psf esp the units facing ferris wheel . When the gardens is completed and the bridge link done . Wowwww..... $2,000 psf is not a ridiculous price already . SG owners my prediction will be answered .

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

Waterplace already asking for 1000+psf , Sg high floors facing flyer also more than $1000+psf . I am getting more exited everyday . Paper gains will become reality very soon .

Unregistered

Talking Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

Wow asking prices for high floor units facing the cityflyer is asking for more than $1200 . I see a very good potential for SG . end of this year with the Ferris wheel finished we will be laughing to the bank . 2009 will be the peak price . $1500 psf will be my target sell .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast