Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101520 ... LastLast

Thread: Robertson 100 (D9, Freehold, MCL Land)

good one for ERL. but i was wondering about the logistics behind it. i see bukit timah need so much land beside the road to be used up when building stations. thomson line, they chose places which are wide enough and sitting on gahmen land.

in east coast, the roads are already so narrow. i can imagine a nightmare when the ERL construction takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    YES! Brother carbuncle is so right! well, maybe not in Joo Chiat BUT NEAR THERE . heheheheheheh.. Well, the skeptics might say I talk cork again but here's my rationale:

The next ERL MRT line should pass through Marine Parade, no ? Then is it not logical to assume that because Joo Chiat is so rich in heritage, that one of the transport link exit should be located near there ? hehehehehehe As to where......I will tell you once my third eye made a scan on the district la.

hehehhehehehehehehehhehe

Now, there are many blur blur uncle and auntie property owners near there selling way below the market price. BUT, dun be kancheong first, I will start a new thread soon in D15 and proceed to tell you guys the strategy from there. hehehehehehehehhehe

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    good one for ERL. but i was wondering about the logistics behind it. i see bukit timah need so much land beside the road to be used up when building stations. thomson line, they chose places which are wide enough and sitting on gahmen land.

in east coast, the roads are already so narrow. i can imagine a nightmare when the ERL construction takes place.
    brother baragin hunter, they can remove the whole river, there is nothing they can't do la.

http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring...28-342609.html

WOAHAHAHAHAhahha

High 5 brudder!!!

yes, but this river is gahmen owned mah. east coast, a lot of tightly packed, privately owned land parcels. a lot of landed owners along main road gotta beware.

brother baragin hunter, they can remove the whole river, there is nothing they can't do la.

http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring...28-342609.html

WOAHAHAHAHAhahha

Psssttttt. I know what they are trying to do now. My third eye can see cleraly in the policies they implemented: They are going to develop the Tourist Industry to a New Level. Locations that appeals to the tourists will be greatly enhanced first within the next 5 years. heheheheheheheh

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    yes, but this river is gahmen owned mah. east coast, a lot of tightly packed, privately owned land parcels. a lot of landed owners along main road gotta beware.

correct correct. that is very challenging. That is why my grassroots will go out scanning the area while they sell property hor otherwise no commision for them la. later aim wrongly then suay ok hehehehehehehhe

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    High 5 brudder!!!
    u very zhun hor..heheheheheh

Cool

YES! Brother carbuncle is so right! well, maybe not in Joo Chiat BUT NEAR THERE . heheheheheheh.. Well, the skeptics might say I talk cork again but here's my rationale:

The next ERL MRT line should pass through Marine Parade, no ? Then is it not logical to assume that because Joo Chiat is so rich in heritage, that one of the transport link exit should be located near there ? hehehehehehe As to where......I will tell you once my third eye made a scan on the district la.

hehehhehehehehehehehhehe
    hi bj21t
    i read in an old thread that the old joo chiat police station (became a food center for some time) but believe now vacated; some forummers speculated that an entrance / exit linked from there to the marine parade station is a possibility. you may want to have your grassroots check on this. if true, will be good for the eateries at katong and jc, as well as the east coast road stretch from the tay ban guan bakery (now condo project) to the still road area . just my 2 cents worth

Quote Originally Posted by Petersim
    hi bj21t
    i read in an old thread that the old joo chiat police station (became a food center for some time) but believe now vacated; some forummers speculated that an entrance / exit linked from there to the marine parade station is a possibility. you may want to have your grassroots check on this. if true, will be good for the eateries at katong and jc, as well as the east coast road stretch from the tay ban guan bakery (now condo project) to the still road area . just my 2 cents worth
    Many thanks brother Peter. will check on this.

Psssssttttt.... come in here, tell ya a secret

High end buyers in the market now !

dun blur blur sell your river property now hor.

SULTAN LINK, Grade A Premium office in Singapore Achieve Temporary Occupancy Permit.
    told u once, u no action,
    told u twice, u no action,
    told u thrice, u are going to miss the boat all over again.

told u once, u no action,
    told u twice, u no action,
    told u thrice, u are going to miss the boat all over again.
    Tell no use. We all know. You must empower us by giving us free money to invest.

Quote Originally Posted by Petersim
    hi bj21t
    Just to share. Hope this helps
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...209919/1/.html

Quote Originally Posted by kengyong
    thanks bro, thats very helpful indeed and then an MRT entrance is a high possibility since many MRTs near hotels now.

bro BJ vested here ah ... good luck ... UP@Robertson up up up
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    bro BJ vested here ah ... good luck ... UP@Robertson up up up
    thanks bro, yes vested here and not leaving to make sure it hit $3000psf first.

Hah $3000psf for that area!!
    You are forcing MR B to go talk a walk over at Bedok reservior is it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    brother Rysk arh, in 2009 I said OCR like Botannia going to hit over S$1000psf and many brothers then have the same reaction as you now.

In 2010, I said HDB will hit S$1Million and more. Many brothers have even a greater reaction than you now.

Now in 2012, what happened liao?

Let me tell you why am I so confident that this area will hit S$3000psf and over....but I have to go pansai now. Tell you later and you see I logic or not ok.

before I start to elaborate on the logic, let me start with a very very simple question:

Brother here when you see a Ferrari and a Toyota, what do you see?

Both are actually a car, tiobo? It is not as if the Ferrari can fly, tiobo?

But when you look at a Ferrari, how much is it? Say S$1.4Million.

Then you look at a Toyota, how much is it? Say S$100,000

How many times does a Ferrari costs versus a Toyota ?

Ans: More than 10 times tiobo?

Now, a Toyota driver will never understand why a Ferrari driver wants to pay that much for a car that only have a bigger engine and plastic body, but cannot fly. Why does the Ferrari owner pays so much?

The answer is related to HUMAN NATURE. It is therefore related to PROPERTY PRICES also.

How so?

Let's say the Toyota driver suddenly inherited S$100Million from a friend. Now, would this Toyota driver not try to upgrade to a Ferrari? Logically speaking, most drivers would. If the driver does not, then he is a stingy person and most likely will not have the luck to inherit S$100Million fortune in the first place.

Which bring us to another pertinent observation your handsome brother here found.

I am not a Ferrari driver. I am a Lamborghini driver. That is why I ask the Ferrari friend why he not buy a Lamborghini but a Ferrari ?

Ans: He says: Aiyo, blackjack arh, you will never understand one la. Just like I will never understand why you want a lamborghini instead !

I said, tio tio ( Correct , Correct ). It is something very difficult to describe tiobo?

Actually NOT !

The answer is SIMPLE. It is a HUMAN NEED THAT NEEDS TO BE SATISFIED.

So, lets put this HUMAN NATURE under the microscope and observe. What brings out this need ? Is like why I only have slim girl friends and I will not go after a fat lady no matter how pretty she is. Yes indeed, my girlfriend can be ugly but she must be slim, tiobo? But I cannot say the same for all brothers here, tiobo? Like one friend of mine only goes after fat but pretty lady..his logic is very weird to me...he says.. he says because ...because....aiya I cannot say la. Anyway, let's continue to understand when will THIS NEED emerge ?

For girlfriends, it is simple. Your body and mental requirement forces you to get out there and look for a girlfriend. So for property, when does this need arises ?

Ans: It emerges when the social status of a person advances.

So, lets put this HUMAN NATURE under the microscope and observe. What brings out this need ? Is like why I only have slim girl friends and I will not go after a fat lady no matter how pretty she is. Yes indeed, my girlfriend can be ugly but she must be slim, tiobo? But I cannot say the same for all brothers here, tiobo? Like one friend of mine only goes after fat but pretty lady..his logic is very weird to me...he says.. he says because ...because....aiya I cannot say la. Anyway, let's continue to understand when will THIS NEED emerge ?

For girlfriends, it is simple. Your body and mental requirement forces you to get out there and look for a girlfriend. So for property, when does this need arises ?

Ans: It emerges when the social status of a person advances.
    interesting point, I do agree that there are things that a person can appreciate only after his/her social status and wealth has reached certain level.

so, bro BJ21, my question to you: will you change your taste to overweight pretty girls after your social status advanced to the next level?

Quote Originally Posted by SpinCity
    interesting point, I do agree that there are things that a person can appreciate only after his/her social status and wealth has reached certain level.

so, bro BJ21, my question to you: will you change your taste to overweight pretty girls after your social status advanced to the next level?
    that is a tough question, brother

anyway, I am glad you are able to see my point. And there's more to it. You see, in our father or grandfather's generations. such needs are not easily unveiled in the human emotion because during that time, many are concerned with only making ends meet and there were no middle class. Most cannot afford proper food, let alone think about housing.

Fast forward to our era, and everything have changed. The World is made up of mostly middle class. Even in less developed countries, you see the educated but poor middle class. This tell us something, that this need can replendish itself for at least another 30-40 years. If we take the India and China middle class, this need could persist for another 100-200 years !! And that did not take into consideration the offsprings of the current middle class who are still going to start their social climb from the middle class level too !!!

Scary is it not ?

to be continued..

this explains why Heron Bay is overscribed! status and face wanted even for the lower middle class point proven, now i gg to raise my holdings in certain stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    this explains why Heron Bay is overscribed! status and face wanted even for the lower middle class point proven, now i gg to raise my holdings in certain stocks.
    Yes brother ! Bull's eye !

Well, the situation of the middle class in Singapore is also a bit different than other advanced economies. I do not know to call it a blessing or was it an unintentional policy which in actual fact protected us all from any external shocks.

You see, in overseas economies, the jobs are provided by domestic companies. But here in Singapore, we have globalised companies which pledge no allegience to any government. They are concerned only with efficiency and professionalism of a workforce. And because of our kiasu educational system, our middle class are mostly professional managers who lies above the retenchment axe in the event of any external shocks.

Unlike in USA, where you have this same group of middle class deeply rooted in self run small/home businesses. That is the spirit they have, but unfortunately works no magic in our current crisis as their income is directly affected by their domestic economy. Our middle class is different, they lies just above the axe and that explains why in the past 2 financial crisis, we managed to tide over steadily and engraved a great track record for us. This track record signals we are going to tide over many times. This is not my view, but the views of many CEOs of globalised MNCs.

To be continued...

Because of all the previous USA QEs added together, the global banks are now hoarding massive cash reserves. However, these banks cannot simply park their cash for too long, they must make their cash works. And how to make the cash work is through giving loans.

Unfortunately, they are only lending to low risks individuals or big businesses for expansion and not high risk entities. They will only lend to MNCs, well known brand names, and Singaporean. Yes, you heard it right, Singaporean !

to be continued...

In short, properties are meant to be bought ... not SOLD
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Interesting thoughts hah. In short be greedy?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    surprise surprise surprise

11 units sold @ median 2,825psf 2,239 2,908

kowtow to to the sales team

Told u, S$3000 psf here we come !