Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Robertson 100 (D9, Freehold, MCL Land)

the US has 3 past records of resetting her debt. in the 1930 there is no hyperinflation during the great depression because US dollar was not a fiat currency. after 1950 all that changed and now every currency is a fiat currency. is this ur fear? brother dc33 ? u feared what keynesia said abt his monetary policy before he died that " we will all be dead by then" is this ur fear? tell me brother.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 07-10-12 at 19:09. Reason: all billionaires take command from me

bro dc33, isit u fear about the fake boom coming after the US election? is it ? that US will start to re absorb all her currency back and therefore creating another interest rate hike to 23% like during Regean's time? is this ur fear?

tell me ur fear, my third eye will enlighten u, brother

brother dc33, the time will come. the key is the signal. and my fourth eye knows when. tell me ur fear leh

isit, brother dc33, u worried abt the effects of qe which is hyperinflation? ur fear is not unfounded, we are all in that red alert zone now, this is the effect of qe we are experiencing. isit something u know that is better than my fourth eye, brother? tell me n i will enlighten u.

brother dc33, isit u work in some government agencies and think u r more accurate than my fourth eye? isit u believe they can know better than me, who is from the Darkside? wohahahhahahhahahahhhhhhehhehehehehehhe

I am the Elite of the Elites,
    The Master from the Darkside.
    I have many names,
    Illuminati, Blackjack21, the Third Eye, and the
    Shadow.

brother... u scared or not leh?

woahahahhhehehehehehehehhe

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I have many names,
    Shadow.

You Ho Seh Bo? People go for makan lah.
    Wait till he fill his stomach full then go energy to tell you mah.

You can ask the tenants to buy what they like and then you go pay after you sealed the contract. .....
    You are creative I must say.
    But what if tenant go buy branded furniture and end up 20K you still pay? Do you set a $ limit on the purchase?

Wow. Great posting. Fear not with holding power. Fear less with tenants secured for next couple years. Fear none if you have a recession proof job. Fearless if all propeties fully paid up. Just ride in the submarine to go through the rough times and will be stronger after.
    I have many names,
    Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    You Ho Seh Bo? People go for makan lah.
    Wait till he fill his stomach full then go energy to tell you mah.

You are creative I must say.
    But what if tenant go buy branded furniture and end up 20K you still pay? Do you set a $ limit on the purchase?
    wahlaueh...u r the one ho seh bo...of cos must set limit la. wait ang mo is american how ? set limit at $1million how ?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Wow. Great posting. Fear not with holding power. Fear less with tenants secured for next couple years. Fear none if you have a recession proof job. Fearless if all propeties fully paid up. Just ride in the submarine to go through the rough times and will be stronger after.
    i guess u got the answer liao. good la good la... meet my match liao...so i give u a gift first..u r smart enough to know. there will be a flight to secured currencies of the world investors viewed as safe haven in the very near future. u can get the signal from DAX if it suddenly shoot to hyperspace. ...if only la...no signal yet. but inflation signal is definately here liao.

good luck. that is all i can say

wahlaueh...u r the one ho seh bo...of cos must set limit la. wait ang mo is american how ? set limit at $1million how ?
    Hahaha funny.
    We both Ho Seh Ho Seh.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Hahaha funny.
    We both Ho Seh Ho Seh.

hahaha jus teasing u la... paiseh paiseh.....hehehe

i guess u got the answer liao. good la good la... meet my match liao...so i give u a gift first..u r smart enough to know. there will be a flight to secured currencies of the world investors viewed as safe haven in the very near future. u can get the signal from DAX if it suddenly shoot to hyperspace. ...if only la...no signal yet. but inflation signal is definately here liao.

good luck. that is all i can say
    btw, i know there are some analyst lurking in this forum. dun go tv or newspaper to tell hor like some property buyers today in sunday times. otherwise no show to watch liao. becos some smart but arrogant alec will figure out the signal eventually, then my boss anger with me hor.. please hor... remember keep this within this forum. hehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomberg
    Banks Chasing Asian Millionaires Create Singapore’s Canary Wharf

By Pooja Thakur and Sanat Vallikappen - 2012-10-09T16:01:00Z

Singapore’s Marina Bay area is emerging as the city’s new financial hub, with banks including Standard Chartered Plc (STAN) and Barclays (BARC) Plc taking bigger offices as they pursue Asia’s expanding ranks of millionaires.
    As new construction pushes rents in the area lower, financial-services companies are consolidating operations from the central business district about a 10-minute walk away that was first built almost two centuries ago. Standard Chartered last year relocated from 11 buildings across the city to one tower in the new office area, while Barclays moved from six to two in the district.
    Enlarge image
    Marina Bay Sands stands in Singapore. Photographer: Sam Kang Li/Bloomberg
    Enlarge image
    People walk near highrise buildings of Raffles place in Singapore. Photographer: Roslan Rahman/AFP/Getty Images
    Enlarge image
    Marina Bay Financial Centre, left, stands in the central business district as workers set up an outdoor sitting area in Singapore. Photographer: Sam Kang Li/Bloomberg
    “Our growth in Singapore has been incredibly quick over the past few years,” Tony Padgett, head of corporate real estate services at Barclays in Singapore, said in an interview. “Banks tend to go for the prime locations in cities, they gravitate towards the same area like they’ve done in Canary Wharf in London or Wall Street in New York.”

Now, you believe i got third eye liao bo? All the arrogant anal-lists ?

HUH ? HUH? HUH?

All BILLIONAIRES ARE UNDER MY COMMAND

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 10-10-12 at 08:56. Reason: All billioanires under my command: I say left, they dun dare to go right !

kar ni kong, ni mai tia. very tee ki arh.

very soon, this area will hit beyond S$2500psf.

kar ni kong, ni mai tia. very tee ki arh.

very soon, this area will hit beyond S$2500psf.

S$2000psf lai liao arh...!!!!!!

S$2000psf lai liao arh...!!!!!!
    Sifu, sorry to hijack this thread. I bought a 1356sqft 3 bedder at the d'leedon last week at 1403psf. Am planning to hold it for at least 10 years... High floor... You reckon it's a good buy considering FEO and Singland bought 99LH around that area at high prices too ? Thanks bro !

Quote Originally Posted by johneunice
    Sifu, sorry to hijack this thread. I bought a 1356sqft 3 bedder at the d'leedon last week at 1403psf. Am planning to hold it for at least 10 years... High floor... You reckon it's a good buy considering FEO and Singland bought 99LH around that area at high prices too ? Thanks bro !

1400psf for this location of course good buy la. This is Farrer Road hor, not Farrer Park la. WOAAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHE

1400psf for this location of course good buy la. This is Farrer Road hor, not Farrer Park la. WOAAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHE
    BTW, your humble brother owns a landed near King's Road la....also near to your condo hor !!! So you think prices here will go up or down leh?

BTW, your humble brother owns a landed near King's Road la....also near to your condo hor !!! So you think prices here will go up or down leh?
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=102

When I saw you posted this, I had a shock, thought u managed to zoomed into Office Boy's home using your Third/Fourth eye ...

*shiver*

DKSG

No wonder you are so handsome ! I hope my unit can fetch in excess of 1800psf in the next 5 years !

Quote Originally Posted by johneunice
    No wonder you are so handsome ! I hope my unit can fetch in excess of 1800psf in the next 5 years !
    i just wish this Farrer location ( NOT FARRER PARK HOR !!!) got more handsome guys like u ,DKSG and me around. All the guniangs here are selling their psf way way below the OCR condo psf la.

This area got new MRT coming up,

is near to like 80% of all the elite schools in Singapore,
    ( Hwa Chong, Nayang, ACS, National JC ,Henry Park, etc etc )

got Holland Village

got Coronation Plaza

got the soon to revamp old turf club

ask the billioanire guniangs here to wake up their idea la.

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE !
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 18-12-12 at 14:58.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=102

When I saw you posted this, I had a shock, thought u managed to zoomed into Office Boy's home using your Third/Fourth eye ...

*shiver*

DKSG
    chiokapeng la, brother !! FUNNY !

i just wish this Farrer location ( NOT FARRER PARK HOR !!!) got more handsome guys like u ,DKSG and me around. All the guniangs here are selling their psf way way below the OCR condo psf la.

This area got new MRT coming up,

is near to like 80% of all the elite schools in Singapore,
    ( Hwa Chong, Nayang, ACS, National JC ,Henry Park, etc etc )

got Holland Village

got Coronation Plaza

got the soon to revamp old turf club

ask the billioanire guniangs here to wake up their idea la.

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE !
    All the billionaire guniangs living here are richer than me, but none of them as handsome as me la. When I see how they advertise their property for sales here, I vomit blood la. Fuming with rage that I torn the newspaper up into billion pieces hor.

What is the matter with them? Look at OCR terrace house selling @ S$3,000,000 for a small 1600sqft land !!!!

The other day, I just met 2 agents asking me to buy S$1500psf for a semi-d in Balmoral and Sixth Avenue area. That is so much lower than the OCR terrace la !!! I am so angered by it that I refused to go viewing la.......

well....actually is because I not enough money la.

WOAHAHAHEHEHEHEH

All the billionaire guniangs living here are richer than me, but none of them as handsome as me la. When I see how they advertise their property for sales here, I vomit blood la. Fuming with rage that I torn the newspaper up into billion pieces hor.

What is the matter with them? Look at OCR terrace house selling @ S$3,000,000 for a small 1600sqft land !!!!

The other day, I just met 2 agents asking me to buy S$1500psf for a semi-d in Balmoral and Sixth Avenue area. That is so much lower than the OCR terrace la !!! I am so angered by it that I refused to go viewing la.......

well....actually is because I not enough money la.

WOAHAHAHEHEHEHEH
    You think I talk cock isit ? See this link:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...inter-terrace-

D10 GUNIANGS ! Manage companies all BIGGER than mine, but guts smaller than my company. WOAHEHEHEHHEEH

You think I talk cock isit ? See this link:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...inter-terrace-

D10 GUNIANGS ! Manage companies all BIGGER than mine, but guts smaller than my company. WOAHEHEHEHHEEH
    GUNIANGS, now you know why I start this 2 threads:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=14681

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15119

and said D15 is going to be the NEXT SUPER PRIME liao bo?

Because D15 no guniangs but got many pretty REAL ladies la ...WOAHAAHAHHEHHEHEH

paiseh...I got too excited and forgot this is D9 Robertson 100 thread. think time to take my prozac liao

What is Prozac?

Prozac is used to treat major depressive disorder, bulimia nervosa (an eating disorder) obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD).

Prozac is sometimes used together with another medication called olanzapine (Zyprexa) to treat depression caused by bipolar disorder (manic depression). This combination is also used to treat depression after at least 2 other medications have been tried without successful treatment of symptoms.

Out of the 3 prime districts, D9,D10 and D11.

D10 is the weakest link la.....I sincerely hope they can wake up and put in a more realistic market asking price ( meaning higher ) so as not to sabotage the rest of the 2 districts.