Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

mousey72 Guest

Default Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Maylea just got the TOP certificate this morning ! Our lawyer will be sending letter to inform us when to pay our maintenance and survey fees. Whoever pay up will get their keys

The letter is out. Maintenance fee is much higher than what the agent original mentioned...$62 per share....so if your unit is 6 shares, that will be $372.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOUSE
    The letter is out. Maintenance fee is much higher than what the agent original mentioned...$62 per share....so if your unit is 6 shares, that will be $372.
    6 shares is 3 rm right
    4 shares is 2 rm

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    6 shares is 3 rm right
    4 shares is 2 rm
    mine is 3 rm - 7 shares.

$372 maintenance when building is brand new, that would definitely be increased as development ages. Be prepared to pay around $450 when MC takes over. Strange that project is built so close to a petrol station. The former development was called Pacific View or something, got enbloc'd in less than 10 years.

Nearby development also soft launched last week.

Anon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pink4
    $372 maintenance when building is brand new, that would definitely be increased as development ages. Be prepared to pay around $450 when MC takes over. Strange that project is built so close to a petrol station. The former development was called Pacific View or something, got enbloc'd in less than 10 years.

Nearby development also soft launched last week.
    I won't be too worried about the petrol kiosk as they will have to move once their lease is up.

Congratulations to all who bought Maylea, great dvelopment, agent gave me a viewing last week. I loved almost everything about it. Would have bought the unit if there are more carparks allocated (wife and I both drive).

did anyone compare the maintenance fees with The Foliage? both projects are by same developer and both only have 88 units.

most of the 5 storey development have very high maintenance fees. one of my friend pay $350/mth for a studio, and the development only has a small pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    I won't be too worried about the petrol kiosk as they will have to move once their lease is up.

Congratulations to all who bought Maylea, great dvelopment, agent gave me a viewing last week. I loved almost everything about it. Would have bought the unit if there are more carparks allocated (wife and I both drive).
    HI Anon,

Can go in already, I thought just TOP most of them have not got their keys.

Anon Guest

HI Anon,

Can go in already, I thought just TOP most of them have not got their keys.
    The agent brought us in. i guess he made a special arrangement with the developer.

kc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    did anyone compare the maintenance fees with The Foliage? both projects are by same developer and both only have 88 units.

most of the 5 storey development have very high maintenance fees. one of my friend pay $350/mth for a studio, and the development only has a small pool.
    jt88, I guess it very much depends on what you want, ie. pay low maintenance fee but get a cramp facilities shared with 500 to 800 units or pay a high maint. fee and enjoy the facilities with less people. I am sure with only 88 units at Maylea, the security guards can memorize owner's name by hard.

PinBaller Guest

3rm- 6 shares
    2 room-4 shares
    1 room- 2 shares????

TOP letter is out?? so should i call my lawyer to hurry my letter to hurry up pay then hurry up get key????

kc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PinBaller
    3rm- 6 shares
    2 room-4 shares
    1 room- 2 shares????

TOP letter is out?? so should i call my lawyer to hurry my letter to hurry up pay then hurry up get key????

Hi PnBaller,

In order to expedite yr key collection, make sure you issue Cashier Order and not cheque as it takes ages to clear. Also, u need to bug yr lawyer's secretary (secretary is the PIC, not lawyers), buy her coffee, don't forget law firms are handling hundreds of cases each day.

1 CO to whoever is looking after Maylea for 6 months maintenance fees
    1 CO to surveyor fees.

Good luck!!!

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    Hi PnBaller,

In order to expedite yr key collection, make sure you issue Cashier Order and not cheque as it takes ages to clear. Also, u need to bug yr lawyer's secretary (secretary is the PIC, not lawyers), buy her coffee, don't forget law firms are handling hundreds of cases each day.

1 CO to whoever is looking after Maylea for 6 months maintenance fees
    1 CO to surveyor fees.

Good luck!!!
    Yes kc(135), you oso donch fry too high ok

#96, Anon, really ah? That petrol kiosk has been there for a few decades already.

#96, Anon, really ah? That petrol kiosk has been there for a few decades already.
    Every commercial Industrial lease is 30 yrs. Since this is more than decade I think lease going to expire.

PinBaller Guest

Every commercial Industrial lease is 30 yrs. Since this is more than decade I think lease going to expire.
    Eahhh...lidat the properties along Pasir Panjang is going to up Up Up???

Anon Guest

New ruling. Petrol kiosk can't be less than a certain distance from residential. Existing kiosks will have to be vacated once their leases are up.

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    New ruling. Petrol kiosk can't be less than a certain distance from residential. Existing kiosks will have to be vacated once their leases are up.
    Oh izit??

where to find info????

i go ura website oso donch hap....

Anyone got the Key already???

Thumbs up Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

hi, brother, my one is under defer scheme. i have paid all fees except the loan of my bank. my bank will paythe loan by 21 may. do you think the developer will arrange the key collection by tomorrow or later? by the way, i went the site to have a look yesterday. i found that some of the planting on the back gate is not completed properly. do you think whether this will affect the process of TOP ?

baracuda Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cdzou
    hi, brother, my one is under defer scheme. i have paid all fees except the loan of my bank. my bank will paythe loan by 21 may. do you think the developer will arrange the key collection by tomorrow or later? by the way, i went the site to have a look yesterday. i found that some of the planting on the back gate is not completed properly. do you think whether this will affect the process of TOP ?
    I paid up last friday and I collected my keys on saturday morning. Basically, once the payment reaches the developer's lawyers, you can go chase the management company to expedite keys collection. Need to call them directly. The number is on the letter.

caveman Guest

Talking about the plantation, it was quite disappointing though, especially at the entrance signage area where dead leaves were there for weeks. Somehow the greenery are sparsely spread.

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda
    I paid up last friday and I collected my keys on saturday morning. Basically, once the payment reaches the developer's lawyers, you can go chase the management company to expedite keys collection. Need to call them directly. The number is on the letter.

How you know if your payment reach the developers lawyer????

Thumbs up Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

How you know if your payment reach the developers lawyer????

the cheque is in favour of the developer. i check my bank A/C, and i found the relevant amount has been transfered. therefore i think the developer receive the fees. do you think so? please advice. thanks

Exclamation Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Quote Originally Posted by caveman
    Talking about the plantation, it was quite disappointing though, especially at the entrance signage area where dead leaves were there for weeks. Somehow the greenery are sparsely spread.
    Hi, brother. do you think we have any way let the developer to improve that?

baracuda Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cdzou
    the cheque is in favour of the developer. i check my bank A/C, and i found the relevant amount has been transfered. therefore i think the developer receive the fees. do you think so? please advice. thanks
    You should check with your lawyers. They will be able to advise you if the cheque or CO had reached the developer's lawyers.

PinBaller Guest

So so so...

I am on 242E, lets start compiling a list of neighbours

So so so...

I am on 242E, lets start compiling a list of neighbours

Hi

242G

sunshine Guest

Wink Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Agree with the disappointing entrance signage and the sparse plantation.
    I am in 242G

Let's give some time for the trees and plants to grow...at this point of time, they will definitely look sparse since they have just been planted...I heard the boss of Hoi Hup has requested to plant more trees and plants...

By the way, you guys know that we
    1. Need pay refundable $1000 for reno?
    2. Need to pay refundable $1000 for moving house?
    3. Need to pay refundable $150 for us of barbercue pit?