Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

PinBaller Guest

Default Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Quote Originally Posted by MMOUSE
    Let's give some time for the trees and plants to grow...at this point of time, they will definitely look sparse since they have just been planted...I heard the boss of Hoi Hup has requested to plant more trees and plants...

By the way, you guys know that we
    1. Need pay refundable $1000 for reno?
    2. Need to pay refundable $1000 for moving house?
    3. Need to pay refundable $150 for us of barbercue pit?
    Wha u mean by #1/#2 & #3????

Quote Originally Posted by PinBaller
    Wha u mean by #1/#2 & #3????

Meaning we need to pay these deposit in order to start all those events listed in 1, 2, 3...

does not need to be concurrent...

PinBaller Guest

Meaning we need to pay these deposit in order to start all those events listed in 1, 2, 3...

does not need to be concurrent...

whats the point of refundable bbq pit and refundable moving and refundable for reno???

Maylea supporter Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

whats the point of refundable bbq pit and refundable moving and refundable for reno???

Aiyo, this refundable thing is standard one ma, owner reno. yr unit, they want you to make sure no damage is done. Owner move in, they make sure yr mover don't damage the public facility like lift. Owner use the bbq pit, they make sure your friends invited don't suka suka damage the facilities.

Every condo have their home rules but 1000 is abit too much. Other projects only charge 500 for refundable deposit. Maybe Malyea owners all are cash rich ma, wei FREEHOLD u know. Somemore small projects.

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maylea supporter
    Aiyo, this refundable thing is standard one ma, owner reno. yr unit, they want you to make sure no damage is done. Owner move in, they make sure yr mover don't damage the public facility like lift. Owner use the bbq pit, they make sure your friends invited don't suka suka damage the facilities.

Every condo have their home rules but 1000 is abit too much. Other projects only charge 500 for refundable deposit. Maybe Malyea owners all are cash rich ma, wei FREEHOLD u know. Somemore small projects.
    WIN LIAO LOR..LIDAT

Take note they won't bank in the cheque..they willjust hold on to it unless something is really damaged...Either request the contractors/movers to fix it or debit from this deposit...

Mickey Guest

Take note they won't bank in the cheque..they willjust hold on to it unless something is really damaged...Either request the contractors/movers to fix it or debit from this deposit...
    Since so many households doing renovation during the same period, how to determine who cause the damage if there is any?

PinBaller Guest

i put $150 cash for BBQ lor

and ask for receipt/IOU

den get back my 3X$50 NOTES after BBQ

One thing I can say the developer project is so so. Compare to MCL and CityDev projects still a hill to climb.

Management office assign only one poor chap to handle 88 units. Those who pay on the last date have to wait a week or so to get their keys. Me pay 2 days ago ( check with the developer finance) still do not get the key. The poor chap say too many to handle by one person. Already complain to the developer.

As the letter say once pay will get their key as the motto. They dont live up.

I think we should sack the MA office after one year if their management is their service is so poor from the start

To all mayleans, we have score number one in history. Highest Maintenance Fee is Pasir Panjang, some say the whole in South west zone.

We hope that they provide us their No 1 condo management service. If not we got to kick their a-s-s

Maylea Supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    One thing I can say the developer project is so so. Compare to MCL and CityDev projects still a hill to climb.

Management office assign only one poor chap to handle 88 units. Those who pay on the last date have to wait a week or so to get their keys. Me pay 2 days ago ( check with the developer finance) still do not get the key. The poor chap say too many to handle by one person. Already complain to the developer.

As the letter say once pay will get their key as the motto. They dont live up.

I think we should sack the MA office after one year if their management is their service is so poor from the start
    My God, only 1 poor chap to handle 88 units?? Jialat liao!!!! Somemore pay so high maint. fee

PinBaller Guest

To all mayleans, we have score number one in history. Highest Maintenance Fee is Pasir Panjang, some say the whole in South west zone.

We hope that they provide us their No 1 condo management service. If not we got to kick their a-s-s
    SWEE!

from the way it is going, i BET WE WILL HAVE TO GET READY TO KICK SOME ASS-S!!!

WHO NEEDS SAFTEY BOOTS???

I GG TO GET A PAIR LATER AT QUEENSTOWN, WHO NEEDS SOME???

Maylea Supporter Guest

SWEE!

from the way it is going, i BET WE WILL HAVE TO GET READY TO KICK SOME ASS-S!!!

WHO NEEDS SAFTEY BOOTS???

I GG TO GET A PAIR LATER AT QUEENSTOWN, WHO NEEDS SOME???

Bro, must also wear hand leather gloves, bang tables ma!!! U need people to tow ka tow chiew, call me.

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maylea Supporter
    Bro, must also wear hand leather gloves, bang tables ma!!! U need people to tow ka tow chiew, call me.
    HOW TO CALL YOU!!! PUT YOUR BLK NUMBER PLS!!!

Maylea Supporter Guest

HOW TO CALL YOU!!! PUT YOUR BLK NUMBER PLS!!!

Hello, I not buy yet la, still waiting for someone to sell to me. U want to find me, I am always squating at the security guard entrance.

PinBaller Guest

Hello, I not buy yet la, still waiting for someone to sell to me. U want to find me, I am always squating at the security guard entrance.

ok, SWEE

Bad Bad News.

Our tour guide got MC for a few days. Let one new assistant dont know what to do.

For those who just join the queue need to wait for next week. They Say cannot meet one day more than 10 owner.

Small project of 88 also like that, I think the MA is ready small fry in their industry. Ready for more delay my neighbour. Will get my key this week after complaining to developer and blast them on their MA below par service. Sure would not sign the hand over until they give me a explanation why the delay. Show some colour first.

Mickey Guest

Question Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Already got so many sellers why u still need to squat at the security guard ? Viewing already started, just get any agent they will show you around.

sunshine Guest

I just got my keys yesterday. U guys have to chase or.......... as slow as a snail.

I am quite happy with the furnishing, no complaints except some minor touch ups .

Mickey Guest

Smile Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine
    I just got my keys yesterday. U guys have to chase or.......... as slow as a snail.

I am quite happy with the furnishing, no complaints except some minor touch ups .
    Wat size is ur unit ? 2+1? or 3 rooms ? Are you happy with the toilet sliding door ?

SH Guest

Unhappy Re: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

for those who bought 2+1,dont you think the master bedroom very small? can barely put in a king size bed...especially with the wardrobe door open...

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SH
    for those who bought 2+1,dont you think the master bedroom very small? can barely put in a king size bed...especially with the wardrobe door open...
    A queen is good enuff for me

sunshine Guest

2+1. I guess u can't do much about the sliding door, only if there is a problem with the lock or track.

sunshine Guest

2+1. I guess u can't do much about the sliding door, only if there is a problem with the lock or track.

Anyone can access the wireless in Maylea? The sheet of paper in the router says free access....but when I connect the router to the wall, no IP address was assigned...IP address was written on top of the router...

Maylea Supporter Guest

Hi, I am still looking for a 2 bedder at Maylea. Anyone interested to sell, pls pm me. thanks.

Hi, I am still looking for a 2 bedder at Maylea. Anyone interested to sell, pls pm me. thanks.
    I think you get 2 +1 easily at Strait time, a few of them selling at the block J , K, Fand H

My 2 cents advise is try to get 3rd and above.

I think the best facing is unit 8 & 14. 14 u must at least have 3rd flr.

Quiet windy at unit 8 if you lucky can see partial sea view. Gurantee kent ridge mountain view.

Maylea Supporter Guest

I think you get 2 +1 easily at Strait time, a few of them selling at the block J , K, Fand H

My 2 cents advise is try to get 3rd and above.

I think the best facing is unit 8 & 14. 14 u must at least have 3rd flr.

Quiet windy at unit 8 if you lucky can see partial sea view. Gurantee kent ridge mountain view.
    Thanks PropertiesHunter for yr detailed info above, appreciate it. Do you know whats the asking price for those units you have mentioned?

PinBaller Guest

Thanks PropertiesHunter for yr detailed info above, appreciate it. Do you know whats the asking price for those units you have mentioned?
    MOUNTAIN VIEW=$ X
    WINDY= $ Y
    SEA VIEW= $ Z

THEREFORE : CURRENT PRICE= LAUNCH PRICE X 1.5 + $X+$Y+$Z

Maylea Supporter Guest

MOUNTAIN VIEW=$ X
    WINDY= $ Y
    SEA VIEW= $ Z

THEREFORE : CURRENT PRICE= LAUNCH PRICE X 1.5 + $X+$Y+$Z
    PinBaller, got no view one?? No really care about the view as long as its within my budget.