Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Maylea (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Maylea Supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PinBaller
    maybe 'laundry' is non-existant in architect's dictionary....

Oh Oh..... all the housewives staying at Maylea and Foliage will have big big problem liao!!! where to hang clothings??? Using dryer is not a good option now with the high electric tariffs going on. Somemore, you don't want yr L-size to become X-small overnight!!!

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maylea Supporter
    Oh Oh..... all the housewives staying at Maylea and Foliage will have big big problem liao!!! where to hang clothings??? Using dryer is not a good option now with the high electric tariffs going on. Somemore, you don't want yr L-size to become X-small overnight!!!
    i dun hap tis probrem...

sunshine Guest

Talking

Another suggestion is to be like bangali style:

Spread yr luandry on the grass patch or hang on trees to dry. hehehe

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine
    Another suggestion is to be like bangali style:

Spread yr luandry on the grass patch or hang on trees to dry. hehehe
    paste wet laundry on windows....will fall off when dry...

If you stay at 2nd floor you can hang a neylon string along 2 brown pole. Hang bedsheet also no problem.

But only for night parking 1030pm to 0700am. If not only can hang Singapore flag National Day coming.

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    If you stay at 2nd floor you can hang a neylon string along 2 brown pole. Hang bedsheet also no problem.

But only for night parking 1030pm to 0700am. If not only can hang Singapore flag National Day coming.
    Hey hunter,

Wad u mean hang string on 2 brown pole? can illustrate with dimensions?

st michael Guest

New launch at St michael Rd from 600psf, 999yr leasehold. Dakoda buyers are screwed now!!!!!!!!!!!

Property Supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by st michael
    New launch at St michael Rd from 600psf, 999yr leasehold. Dakoda buyers are screwed now!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello, obviously you don't know the nightmare of driving through Serangoon road, day and night. I tell you coming out from St Michael road to Serangoon road will probably take you 15 minutes before u can get a chance to filter out.

Kovan Guest

Haha.... look at the other thread, new launch at Kovan this weekend, 500+ units, 99-year, minimum $900psf, makes Dakota Residences a steal!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kovan
    Haha.... look at the other thread, new launch at Kovan this weekend, 500+ units, 99-year, minimum $900psf, makes Dakota Residences a steal!
    2 idiots talking cock here!

Wake up! This thread is not for St Michael nor Dakota.

Maylea Supporter Guest

Ai yo, so difficult. Might as well wash your clothings at the common toilet, dry all yr bedsheets and clothings at the suntan chairs at the swimming pool. Guarantee after 1 hour, sure confirm dry but don't know whether will shrink or not. Hmm, still can't understand why Maylea and Foliage don't have yard one.

Hey hunter,

Wad u mean hang string on 2 brown pole? can illustrate with dimensions?

What I meant is for 2nd floor owner have two brown pillar across their balcony. Just Hang a neylron rope across the 2 pillars you got a good place for hanging bedsheet and comforter. Our ah mah fomula.

u no good lah Guest

What I meant is for 2nd floor owner have two brown pillar across their balcony. Just Hang a neylron rope across the 2 pillars you got a good place for hanging bedsheet and comforter. Our ah mah fomula.
    nah beh.

becos of people like u, our beautiful condo looks like hdb flat.

Maylea Supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by u no good lah
    nah beh.

becos of people like u, our beautiful condo looks like hdb flat.
    Thats why when I heard no yard, I told myself, jia lat liao!!!! 100% owners will hang underwear and what have you not. Its going to be very colourful spread on the balconies for Maylea.

In fact, I am seeing it at Foliage right now.

Thats why when I heard no yard, I told myself, jia lat liao!!!! 100% owners will hang underwear and what have you not. Its going to be very colourful spread on the balconies for Maylea.

In fact, I am seeing it at Foliage right now.
    National Day coming Can Hang our National Flag." Singapore is My Country, and I am rightful owner of this land."

But the way any nearest Laundry shop around. Not being washing cloth for a month and all my dirty clothing is at the balcony now.

Maylea Supporter Guest

National Day coming Can Hang our National Flag." Singapore is My Country, and I am rightful owner of this land."

But the way any nearest Laundry shop around. Not being washing cloth for a month and all my dirty clothing is at the balcony now.
    Wa pian, 1 month of clothing can wash inside the swimming pool with lots of chlorine sure clean and white. No need to dry at balcony, just hang at the swimming pool deck chair can liao!!!

By the way, National Day coming cannot hang underwear near our flag hor!!!!!

Wa pian, 1 month of clothing can wash inside the swimming pool with lots of chlorine sure clean and white. No need to dry at balcony, just hang at the swimming pool deck chair can liao!!!

By the way, National Day coming cannot hang underwear near our flag hor!!!!!
    SHiiii, will go down to swiming pool at midnight to wash. Cut down some bamboo trees for hanging cloth till morning. Remove it before Arnold come in.

test123 Guest

wireless access is up

caveman Guest

Yes. it is up! But... anybody knows the configuration for Macintosh system?!

Anon Guest

Just FYI: Latest URA database shows 1 unit transacted at marginally under SGD900 psf.

THE MAYLEA PASIR PANJANG ROAD Condominium 1,500,000 1,679 893 Jun-08

Anyone can tell which stack it is from the size (1679 sq ft)?

Maylea Supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    Just FYI: Latest URA database shows 1 unit transacted at marginally under SGD900 psf.

THE MAYLEA PASIR PANJANG ROAD Condominium 1,500,000 1,679 893 Jun-08

Anyone can tell which stack it is from the size (1679 sq ft)?
    Its quite normal for bigger units to transact at a lower psf whereas smaller units will probably be asking 900psf and above.

PinBaller Guest

Default ...

Anyone know the sitting and facing of Block E? (the block next to security post)

i figured to be Face=NE, Sit=SW

Maylea Supporter Guest

Anyone know the sitting and facing of Block E? (the block next to security post)

i figured to be Face=NE, Sit=SW
    huh?? Sit SW - jia lat. Super hot sun hammering down on you man

the block E next to guard post has 3 stacks - 1 & 2 (face inside) & 3 (face EssoMobil)

1 & 2 faces NW
    3 faces SE

PinBaller Guest

Talking

huh?? Sit SW - jia lat. Super hot sun hammering down on you man
    ???

not so bad leh....

my balcony kena both rising and setting sun...quite nice leh...

my frowers all sure will broom wan....

test123 Guest

anyone has any comment about the security guards? seems like anyone canjust drive or walk in to the premises...

Maylea Supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by test123
    anyone has any comment about the security guards? seems like anyone canjust drive or walk in to the premises...
    Shhhhhh!!!! If the security guard all on the ball, then I cannot go in for my evening swim liao!!!!

Maylea Supporter Guest

???

not so bad leh....

my balcony kena both rising and setting sun...quite nice leh...

my frowers all sure will broom wan....
    Bro, I believe you are talking about 2 balconies right? If you have only 1, then I think your unit can turn 360 degree type one. Anyway, I just don't understand Silliporeans all don't like west sun one. I particularly like West facing so that all my rooms are super bright, don't have to turn on light during day time if too dark.

baracuda Guest

Quote Originally Posted by test123
    wireless access is up
    How's the speed? Fast? If it is too slow, I will get my own.

PinBaller Guest

Bro, I believe you are talking about 2 balconies right? If you have only 1, then I think your unit can turn 360 degree type one. Anyway, I just don't understand Silliporeans all don't like west sun one. I particularly like West facing so that all my rooms are super bright, don't have to turn on light during day time if too dark.
    2 balconies?

No lah...i have oni 1 balconee....is at my living loom!

kena both east and west sun..nicee...