Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    The is the worse project I have ever seen and experienced in terms of site, layout and design (except the exterior looks quite OK).
    I was at the site twice and some of the rooms and courtyard (first floor unit) were so poorly designed that I felt suffocated (extreme poor ventilation) just by standing there for 5 mins. I guess you can turn the air condition on 24h a day to stay alive. If you decide to turn off the aircon while you are at work, the good thing is you will probably generate sufficient heat to kill off the bugs in your units.
    I went there also,I agree with you. both side either morning or afternoon sun. So dusty facing road and so smelly facing canal. the lift lobby so hot and warm because of the air-con compressor just outside the corridor. I don't understand why people bluff themself that is a good place and that area is consider Bt. timah area "good area" which is actually near Bt Panjang and CCK

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

You cannot afford to live there right? So dont be sour grapes.

Upper Bukit Timah is Upper Bukit Timah ok? Who cares whether near CCK - the official address is Upper Bukit Timah and there's a premium to pay for that address. Also cos near CCK and Bkt Panjang, there are lots of amenities.

The project is not hot or dusty. Its very breezy. U obviously not lived there - so dont make unfounded comments.

Registered Guest

Upper Bukit Timah is Upper Bukit Timah ok? Who cares whether near CCK - the official address is Upper Bukit Timah and there's a premium to pay for that address. Also cos near CCK and Bkt Panjang, there are lots of amenities.

The project is not hot or dusty. Its very breezy. U obviously not lived there - so dont make unfounded comments.

Upper Bukit Timah is history -
    just like Bishan is history -
    for this round of property boom.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Registered
    Upper Bukit Timah is history -
    just like Bishan is history -
    for this round of property boom.
    hey! there are many ppl staying in upper BT, you wanna get whack!!!! where u stay and i'll wait under your block tomorrow!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Why all this bithcing?? Typical loser mentality!!

Look everyone was given an opportunity to buy when low; however, only the astute ones did (despite all the chidings this project was given)! Now that property price is moving and that developer finally realised what a great building this is, people who have missed trying to bad-mouth project again!

Once and for all, facts as follows (I live here):
    Premier address (Upper Bukit Timah Road)
    Fantastic access to amenities, LRT, and future MRT
    Rear facing is very breezy (not hot at all) and quier (even on school days).
    Fantastic internal layou (Living/Dining/Bedrooms)!!!
    Fantastic Gym, Function Room, and really ''relaxing'' lap pool

To all of us who bought earlier, congratulations! I have been an investor for a long time and knew from the start that this project was undervalued. Also, from my stay here, residents very friendly and carry themselves WELL.

Well, I AM PROUD TO TELL MY FRIEND'S THAT I STAY AT THE LINEAR.

Incidentally, I am not an agent - I am an owner that is feeling really good with the recognition that the place duly deserves!!

Unregistered Guest

Why all this bithcing?? Typical loser mentality!!

Look everyone was given an opportunity to buy when low; however, only the astute ones did (despite all the chidings this project was given)! Now that property price is moving and that developer finally realised what a great building this is, people who have missed trying to bad-mouth project again!

Once and for all, facts as follows (I live here):
    Premier address (Upper Bukit Timah Road)
    Fantastic access to amenities, LRT, and future MRT
    Rear facing is very breezy (not hot at all) and quier (even on school days).
    Fantastic internal layou (Living/Dining/Bedrooms)!!!
    Fantastic Gym, Function Room, and really ''relaxing'' lap pool

To all of us who bought earlier, congratulations! I have been an investor for a long time and knew from the start that this project was undervalued. Also, from my stay here, residents very friendly and carry themselves WELL.

Well, I AM PROUD TO TELL MY FRIEND'S THAT I STAY AT THE LINEAR.

Incidentally, I am not an agent - I am an owner that is feeling really good with the recognition that the place duly deserves!!
    And I am proud to be your neighbour! Loosers get lost!!!!

Unregistered Guest

hey! there are many ppl staying in upper BT, you wanna get whack!!!! where u stay and i'll wait under your block tomorrow!!!!
    My dear, please don't fret! This underling probably is just some peeved wannabee speculator that has missed the boat. A she has been refused admission - only thing he wants to do now is kick his behind for being so, so stupid!! His butt is probably too numb from all the kick-ass he has been giving h

I understand the our area will be next ''upmarket'' place to live in. Lots of things such as architesture and serenity going for it. I don't think that I will ever sell my ppiece of little ''sunshine''.

Unregistered Guest

My dear, please don't fret! This underling probably is just some peeved wannabee speculator that has missed the boat. A she has been refused admission - only thing he wants to do now is kick his behind for being so, so stupid!! His butt is probably too numb from all the kick-ass he has been giving h

I understand the our area will be next ''upmarket'' place to live in. Lots of things such as architesture and serenity going for it. I don't think that I will ever sell my ppiece of little ''sunshine''.
    Ha Ha Ha!!!!! you should say, i will never able to sell hot sunshine. stop cheating yourself...you will regret...

Unregistered Guest

Question Re: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

Wah!!! gangster wanted to whack people. Imagine staying with people like you really a disgrace, and still claim that up market area.(upp Bukit Timah).Luckily not staying there. Or maybe the place too HOT to stay that make you so angry with just simple comment.

Unregistered Guest

How to be "upmarket" when your neighbour want to whack people and other are using vulgar words. Come on, learn to be "upmarket"

Unregistered Guest

Wah!!! gangster wanted to whack people. Imagine staying with people like you really a disgrace, and still claim that up market area.(upp Bukit Timah).Luckily not staying there. Or maybe the place too HOT to stay that make you so angry with just simple comment.
    i stay in bishan, not Upp BT. I hope what happen to bishan will not happen to Upp BT. You must be carrying an evil heart. Redeem yourself before it is too late......

Unregistered Guest

i stay in bishan, not Upp BT. I hope what happen to bishan will not happen to Upp BT. You must be carrying an evil heart. Redeem yourself before it is too late......
    comment on property is evil heart???? than whack people is what heart????
    good hearted???? please redeem yourself first.

Unregistered Guest

comment on property is evil heart???? than whack people is what heart????
    good hearted???? please redeem yourself first.

Unregistered Guest

Yes, you are right, may be I am used to live in place which is breezy and well ventilated. I therefore could not stand the hit build up in those units due to poor ventilation. If you find your place so nice to live in, I am not surprised as it is known that our body and mind can adapt to adverse conditions, but I prefer not to take any chance.

Unregistered Guest

How to be "upmarket" when your neighbour want to whack people and other are using vulgar words. Come on, learn to be "upmarket"
    Thank goodness that you are not staying at The Linear! Correct my understanding of the English language but the last time I read the dictionary, the following words are in no way vulgar:
    ''stupid'' refers to a person with limited reasoning capacity
    ''kick-ass'' is an American expression for being sore or getting beaten

Obviously, the individual concerned is just being a cynic!!

Unregistered Guest

There are loads of good things about the linear. The back facing units are very quiet, the canal is more like a little river (not dirty at all) , layout is terrific and best of all- its near all major amenities and the future MRT.
    It is also 999 years.

I guess that the developer is pegging it at its real value now. So, price increase is in order.
    Stop deceiving yourselves, dear residents of The Linear. Making alot of hot air is not gonna make this condo any better. This condo is overpriced, looks like a flatted factory like one forummer rightly put, and is poorly located and as we know in any property investment, it's all about location, location, location.

And by the way, it's not "upmarket" to say that another forummer can't afford to buy a condo. That's basically hitting below the belt. Many forummer will not let known his financial standing, especially to Mr Upmarket here.

Unregistered Guest

Stop deceiving yourselves, dear residents of The Linear. Making alot of hot air is not gonna make this condo any better. This condo is overpriced, looks like a flatted factory like one forummer rightly put, and is poorly located and as we know in any property investment, it's all about location, location, location.

And by the way, it's not "upmarket" to say that another forummer can't afford to buy a condo. That's basically hitting below the belt. Many forummer will not let known his financial standing, especially to Mr Upmarket here.
    Look, you obviously are suffering from an inferiority complex! I don't know what your problem is but you are really a very bitter person who does not give/make constructive comments!

Case in point: what's wrong with the location? It's within walking distance to the interchange, LRT, Bukit Panjang Plaza, food outlets, bus-stop,etc....

Unregistered Guest

Yes!!!I think you got the point. I agree with you on the flatted factory type condo.

Unregistered Guest

Positive or negative reviews aside, does anyone in this forum knows what is the latest transacted price of "The Linear"?

Unregistered Guest

confirmed price have gone up on average to $600-700 plus/psf. All units now selling price starting from $800,000 to $1.2 million after discount.

Unregistered Guest

I guess that sales must be good.

Unregistered Guest

confirmed price have gone up on average to $600-700 plus/psf. All units now selling price starting from $800,000 to $1.2 million after discount.
    how much it use to be? increase by how much?

Unregistered Guest

how much it use to be? increase by how much?
    Heard that subsale units are selling below developer price.

Not a good sign because developer price at 800K-1million should be considered extemely cheap in today's crazy market.

Unregistered Guest

Any new transactions after the price increase?

Unregistered Guest

This one can buy. 1000psf also can buy. Red hot property market - Straits Times always use that phrase. RED and HOT. Buy to stay any price also nevermind. To stay what - you like the location, the condo, the place, the name etc, you buy lo. So easy. 2000psf also can. Other pay 450psf you pay 3000psf also nevermind. ou rich what. Buy lor.

Unregistered Guest

This one can buy. 1000psf also can buy. Red hot property market - Straits Times always use that phrase. RED and HOT. Buy to stay any price also nevermind. To stay what - you like the location, the condo, the place, the name etc, you buy lo. So easy. 2000psf also can. Other pay 450psf you pay 3000psf also nevermind. ou rich what. Buy lor.
    Do you have 50million? Lets spend 40mil to round up the nearby properties and spend 10 million of Linear to 5000 psf. It is easy, the trick used by stockist can be used to make a pile

Unregistered Guest

How many units left for The Linear? Anybody knows?

Unregistered Guest

How many units left for The Linear? Anybody knows?
    100% sold!!!!!! now the subsales is about $900 per sq ft.

Unregistered Guest

100% sold!!!!!! now the subsales is about $900 per sq ft.
    You know the property market is crazy when even Linear can be sold out when it couldn't sell when it first launched.

Unregistered Guest

A property that few wanted over past 3 years, now had become so hot without any major simulator except the hot property market over last 6 months ? More speculation than anything.
    Agree completely.