Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

Default Re: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

[quote/=Unregistered]100% sold!!!!!! now the subsales is about $900 per sq ft.[/quote]

really ?? I saw quite a few units still with Sale sign when I passed by yesterday afternoon...

if it's the case, congrats!!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    You know the property market is crazy when even Linear can be sold out when it couldn't sell when it first launched.
    Good luck to the speculators and home owners who bought at such a high price.

Unregistered Guest

100% sold!!!!!! now the subsales is about $900 per sq ft.
    goodness... even the linear can be sold out!!???

Unregistered Guest

goodness... even the linear can be sold out!!???
    Talk kok lar.

Unregistered Guest

think so too. Not possible to be sold out!!!

I think still got more than 50% unsold units.

If u just consider those that are facing the main road, then I think only 10% are sold. Those facing the canal are mostly sold.

Developer raised the price so that they can pressurise would-be buyers.

Unregistered Guest

You must have just gotten back from Mars or Jupiter is it? Your figures below are totally dated, the sales situation has flipped totally. Just go check with the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Madeira
    I think still got more than 50% unsold units.

If u just consider those that are facing the main road, then I think only 10% are sold. Those facing the canal are mostly sold.

Developer raised the price so that they can pressurise would-be buyers.

Unregistered Guest

Not sure if true or not. Heard the developer stops selling the canal-facing units. So maybe that's why sold-out? Can someone confirm?

Unregistered Guest

That was more than a week ago when they stop selling the canal facing units. Now not very sure.....

Unregistered Guest

100% sold!!!!!! now the subsales is about $900 per sq ft.
    still left about 40% unsold

Unregistered Guest

if someone here is trying deceive potential buyers to buy at ridiculous sub-sale prices, it is really naive, I dun think pple who spend this kind money are that stupid and it will only create a terrible name for agents!!

Unregistered Guest

if someone here is trying deceive potential buyers to buy at ridiculous sub-sale prices, it is really naive, I dun think pple who spend this kind money are that stupid and it will only create a terrible name for agents!!
    I do agree with you, I think this condo is really so bad that many of them are making bad remarks with the out look, like flatted factory, even the condo.com.sg also said that. think before you buy!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

This is disgusting. Whoever lied that the linear is sold out ought to be shot. What does he hope to achieve in doing so? No fool will buy from the subsale market without first checking with the developer that it is indeed sold out. All he's done is gave a bad name to owners of the linear. Upmarket? Ptui!!!

Unregistered Guest

Still left 30% unsold.

Unregistered Guest

Still left 20% unsold.

Unregistered Guest

Still left 10% unsold.

Unregistered Guest

0% unsold! Sold out!!!!

0% unsold! Sold out!!!!
    Today paper still have such a big advertisement of Linear.
    The units facing the main road are just not livable. Noise level and polution from vehicles are just too high.

Based on URA lastest transactions almost every 3 bedroom unit in Linear is priced way below a Tiong Bahru HDB flat which is already 6 - 7 years old. This is simply because of the noise and air polution.

That is all I would like to say about a brand new 999-year leasehold development.

Unregistered Guest

Whoever would believe that the Linear is sold out now from the info in this board is completely gullible.

Plenty of solutions to keep noise/air pollution in check - double-glazed windows, 2-layer glass doors, etc in the ID or reno for some units I saw when I checked out this development.

Oh come on, are you naive or ignorant?? Price differential "simply because of the noise and air polution"??? It's the location first and foremost, stupid!! TB is just by the downtown area, while Bt Panjang so much far flung from downtown.

Today paper still have such a big advertisement of Linear.
    The units facing the main road are just not livable. Noise level and polution from vehicles are just too high.

Based on URA lastest transactions almost every 3 bedroom unit in Linear is priced way below a Tiong Bahru HDB flat which is already 6 - 7 years old. This is simply because of the noise and air polution.

That is all I would like to say about a brand new 999-year leasehold development.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

The winners are those who buy at such a low price....: )

Whoever would believe that the Linear is sold out now from the info in this board is completely gullible.

Plenty of solutions to keep noise/air pollution in check - double-glazed windows, 2-layer glass doors, etc in the ID or reno for some units I saw when I checked out this development.

Oh come on, are you naive or ignorant?? Price differential "simply because of the noise and air polution"??? It's the location first and foremost, stupid!! TB is just by the downtown area, while Bt Panjang so much far flung from downtown.
    Upper Bukit Timah/Hillview Area is quite good. There is even enbloc for some of the older development e.g. Dairy Farm Cashew. There is nothing wrong with this location.

The only thing wrong with Linear is the noise and air polution because it is too close to the main road. Other development nearby all sell quite well because they are further in from the main road.

Unregistered Guest

HDB more expensive than "the linear"!!!! Wait for what! Buy 999yrs better than 99yrs HDB whether there are noise or pollution! Which got more holding power??? Of course 999!!! Please wake up!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Complete rubbish. First you compare Tiong Bahru HDB and Linear prices which you say Linear low prices are due to noise and air pollution. I say they are in different categories altogether mainly due to locations in Bt Panjang vs downtown areas. Now you want to talk about locations in Upper Bt Timah and Hillview which is another area. Linear is in Bt Panjang as a matter of factly, NOT or Upper Bt Timah and Hillview.

What rubbish info you talk about enbloc in Dairy Farm, these are still in the initial gestational stage, nothing at all confirmed yet!!! Wake up dude!

What other development nearby selling well, you tell me. Show me the numbers and evidence proper. Don't throw smoke here and there. Your arguments here are pathetically leaky and weak.

Upper Bukit Timah/Hillview Area is quite good. There is even enbloc for some of the older development e.g. Dairy Farm Cashew. There is nothing wrong with this location.

The only thing wrong with Linear is the noise and air polution because it is too close to the main road. Other development nearby all sell quite well because they are further in from the main road.

Complete rubbish. First you compare Tiong Bahru HDB and Linear prices which you say Linear low prices are due to noise and air pollution. I say they are in different categories altogether mainly due to locations in Bt Panjang vs downtown areas. Now you want to talk about locations in Upper Bt Timah and Hillview which is another area. Linear is in Bt Panjang as a matter of factly, NOT or Upper Bt Timah and Hillview.

What rubbish info you talk about enbloc in Dairy Farm, these are still in the initial gestational stage, nothing at all confirmed yet!!! Wake up dude!

What other development nearby selling well, you tell me. Show me the numbers and evidence proper. Don't throw smoke here and there. Your arguments here are pathetically leaky and weak.
    U r an idiot. Linear is along Upper Bt Timah Road. People in Dairy Farm rejects the enbloc. Cashew Hts is in the process of enbloc.

Unregistered Guest

An idiot pointing a finger at himself after his ignorance is exposed and postings rubbished? Don't waste bandwidth and go off-topic. Wanna post with a registered ID, do so with poise and coherence, don't write rubbish.

U r an idiot. Linear is along Upper Bt Timah Road. People in Dairy Farm rejects the enbloc. Cashew Hts is in the process of enbloc.

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation Re: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

Linear is not 100% sold out yet. Saw the developer still advertising on the paper.

I cannot believe that Linear is worth as much as properties in Hillview area, West coast area or Tiong Bahru.

And yes, Linear is in Bukit Panjang area not Upper Bukit Timah!

Linear is not 100% sold out yet. Saw the developer still advertising on the paper.

I cannot believe that Linear is worth as much as properties in Hillview area, West coast area or Tiong Bahru.

And yes, Linear is in Bukit Panjang area not Upper Bukit Timah!

The official address for Linear is :

Lots 134 to 136, 168, 169, 171, 172, 174 to 168, Mk 14 Upper Bukit Timah Road.

Pls check the newspaper official advertisement.

Unregistered Guest

Got your point. But it is classified as a different district. It does make a difference which district your property is on.

Unregistered Guest

Anyone have any idea why the developer is not selling units facing canal? They are revaluing it?

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Linear (D23, 999 yrs, Amara Holdings)

Yes, the last quoted price facing canal has all gone rocket up!!