Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bayshore Park

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    Yup, I remember the first time I went into the premises. I was so surprised that I couldn't see the 'end' side of the development. Gosh, the vast size! It was really different to see more greenery than concrete, not only in condos but Singapore generally! (Maybe except for the bukit timah areas where there's more greenery).

But yeah, situated at the end of Bayshore Road, the cul de sac feeling. It's a nice place to return to after a long day at work/school.
    Go seach for the freehold along upper east coast road. it will just as comfortable in terms of environment and closeness to east coast beach. It will soon be to be the next potential area for price increase. FH places like breeze by east and east coast residences are coming up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Easting
    Go seach for the freehold along upper east coast road. it will just as comfortable in terms of environment and closeness to east coast beach. It will soon be to be the next potential area for price increase. FH places like breeze by east and east coast residences are coming up soon.
    Haha, yup the smaller developments that line the road. I guess the main attraction is that they are freehold. But when it comes to space, I feel it's still cramped in a way. The facilities are also not as vast as BP. They make good buys, but they aren't exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks mate! (:

Default Far East owns 30% of bayshore?

I heard from my friend that insider information is that far east owns 30% of units in Bayshore Park, thus controlling the enbloc go ahead.. and we will all assume the company wont enbloc during times of peak land prices, isnt it? Anyone have info on this?

more info of Bayshore Park.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+...Bayshore+Park/

Quote Originally Posted by shubh
    This development is near the Singapore Changi Airport and the East Coast beach and seafood restaurants. It is well-served by a private shuttle bus to the Bedok MRT and Parkway Parade Shopping Centre. http://condo.singaporeexpats.com/con...SHORE-PARK.htm may give more information about this project.

30% unites are hold by Far East? that means 30% unites in Bayshore park are not sold?

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapor...ry_641199.html

Mar 4, 2011

Bayshore Park defamation suit dropped midway through trial

FOUR members of a former management council of Bayshore Park condominium have withdrawn their High Court lawsuit against the council's then-chairman, for defamation over a letter he wrote to apartment owners.

The four - Ms Cecilia Png Beng Hong, Mr Alan Chua Charn Boon, Ms Lee Lee Hue and Mr John Teh - will also bear the legal costs of Mr Joe Chua Cheok Kwang.

The parties were members of the 22nd management council (MC) from April 2009 till last April.

Their claim arose out of a letter Mr Joe Chua wrote last March in his capacity as chairman of the MC, addressed to owners of Bayshore Park apartments.

The letter was in response to an unsigned flier that had been circulated to the owners.

That had referred to the contributions of each of the four and sought support for their re-election to the 23rd council that was to be held last April.

In their suit, the four asserted that in his letter, Mr Joe Chua had accused them of making misleading statements by claiming credit for cost savings, among other things.

They contended that the 'sting' of the words in the circular was that the four were dishonest and dishonourable and thus not fit to be council members.

But Mr Joe Chua's defence was that the statements in his circular were not defamatory. And even if any parts in it were, he had the qualified privilege or justification to make them.

When the trial started last month, Ms Png could not explain how she had been defamed when

defence lawyer Denis Tan took her through the parts of the letter that had been identified as defamatory.

Halfway through the trial, after all four plaintiffs had testified, their lawyer sought permission from the court to withdraw the suit and was allowed to do so.

Contacted for comment yesterday, current MC chairman, Mr S. K. Cheah, said: 'The result speaks for itself.'

He noted that council members do not get paid and such suits discourage people from serving.

'It's already so difficult to get residents to serve on the council.

'The last thing council members need is to have unfounded defamation suits thrown at them.'

SELINA LUM

This condo has so much animosity amongst its residents. The infighting and constant stress of failed enbloc attempts make this condo an unbelievably hostile living environment.

agree... where there is $$$.. bound to have scums to take advantage ...
    Bayshore pk.... no difference...
    agents.. doctors sama sama .. all humans lah ..