Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722 ... LastLast

Thread: Oasis Garden at Upper Paya Lebar

"Buang" as per my previous post.. Bid rejected lah..

Quote Originally Posted by jtpy
    "Buang" as per my previous post.. Bid rejected lah..
    actually 'buang' in Malay is s/thg like "throw" (or dun want) rt

maybe he thot u mean u throw in the towel or wat ... btw, dun think ever saw him on this thread leh ... juz wondering ..

Default $598 psf

Wonder who is the champion record holder for OG. Amazing!!!

Congrats to them

Quote Originally Posted by banger69
    Wonder who is the champion record holder for OG. Amazing!!!

Congrats to them

I believe it should be a unit with PES.. We'll know when the caveat is lodged by the bank.. Unless the owner pay in full..

I believe it should be a unit with PES.. We'll know when the caveat is lodged by the bank.. Unless the owner pay in full..
    Possible ... esp now with the info (pix which u snapped & kindly shared), we can see even 4-bedders oso almost sold out ... AND that so far the lodged caveats seem to be coming slowly .. some even not showing if it's something like wat u think ...

Maybe some of these buyers could be cash-rich buyers with $$ from the enbloc days ...

hi,

I need some guidance here and I hope you guys can give me some pointers.

I am planning to purchase a condo unit soon, it could be OG or some other attractive development. I plan to use all the proceed of the sale of my hdb flat for the purchase. The problem is the sales proceed would only be fully settled probably in Aug. If I were to book a unit now, can I get a bridging loan or something like that to cover the gap while waiting for the sales proceed?

A few pointers;

1. There is a 5% cash downpayment that you need to fork out from your pocket.

2. The next 15% can be from CPF provided you have enough funds in it. Also, this is the portion that you can obtain the bridging loan provided you show proof that your HDB is indeed sold and awaiting HDB completion.

3. The remaining 80% is the normal housing loan that you can repay monthly.

The best is to go to any showflat and talk to their in-house bankers.. They'll tell you exactly what the procedures are. They may even be able to do a pre-approval for you so that you know roughly how much the bank is willing to loan you. This is useful for budgetting..

Hope this helps!

Latest update of the status of sales straight off the showroom today..

Made a bid for one of these remaining units... Slim chance but keeping fingers crossed..
    Hi. I am a newbie and have followed this thread. Was at OG showroom recently. All the 2 rooms are sold. Left with 20 units only and even one of the intended showroom units was sold. Seems that the units are moving fast.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeFoo
    Hi. I am a newbie and have followed this thread. Was at OG showroom recently. All the 2 rooms are sold. Left with 20 units only and even one of the intended showroom units was sold. Seems that the units are moving fast.
    So wat's your plan?? I think should be about there bah (maybe 16 + 4 PH?) ....

Oh... they sold another 5 units after my last update with the picture? Hmmm...

Oh... they sold another 5 units after my last update with the picture? Hmmm...
    Should be bah .. 25 - (16 + 4) = 5 sold??

Wat happened to your 16-03 ....

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Should be bah .. 25 - (16 + 4) = 5 sold??

Wat happened to your 16-03 ....
    Secret secret.. Else the whole world will know where I stay.. Hahahaha

Secret secret.. Else the whole world will know where I stay.. Hahahaha
    Congrats! Hope you got a good price

I din say I got it hor...

LOL ...................

Exclamation

All OG buyers, please go and take a look at the metal boundary fence currently being put up.. It will definitely bring the value of the condo down as there is no difference with the nearby industrial estates in my opinion. If you are concerned, please drop a note to the Developer without delay

Quote Originally Posted by cadencrh
    All OG buyers, please go and take a look at the metal boundary fence currently being put up.. It will definitely bring the value of the condo down as there is no difference with the nearby industrial estates in my opinion. If you are concerned, please drop a note to the Developer without delay
    U got an unit there? Else, why this face ...??

If u've gotten an unit or have been to the showflat, u wld have noted the fence mah; it's not concrete wall as indicated by the model on display.

Think there are some developments like this one ... e.g. citilights, spectrum .. etc. etc.

Oops, forgot u're the one who got 3 units rt ....

Features in models and brochures are not to be taken as what the final product would look like and there will usually be a clause covering the Developer on that. When a Developer does not provide certain things as shown in the model, they can use that clause to protect themselves. Similarly, I think buyers should also exercise that clause in a reverse manner and not to take the model as full representation of the final product. Although it may not work technically, but at least a concern has been raised to the Developer.

I am actually quite disappointed as the metal fence does not match the overall concept of the estate especially there are bits of balinese flavour in the pool and common area. If its a totally modern concept, I don't mind having that type of fencing. Coupled with the high probability that the industrial buildings/ camp and schools nearby would be using the same type of fencing when their current fence requires replacement , I think OG should at least have something different to stand out amongst the crowd there.

Quote Originally Posted by cadencrh
    Features in models and brochures are not to be taken as what the final product would look like and there will usually be a clause covering the Developer on that. When a Developer does not provide certain things as shown in the model, they can use that clause to protect themselves. Similarly, I think buyers should also exercise that clause in a reverse manner and not to take the model as full representation of the final product. Although it may not work technically, but at least a concern has been raised to the Developer.

I am actually quite disappointed as the metal fence does not match the overall concept of the estate especially there are bits of balinese flavour in the pool and common area. If its a totally modern concept, I don't mind having that type of fencing. Coupled with the high probability that the industrial buildings/ camp and schools nearby would be using the same type of fencing when their current fence requires replacement , I think OG should at least have something different to stand out amongst the crowd there.
    Agree ... pls don't get me wrong ... not challenging wat u've said earlier since u do have a right (x 3 ) ...

As u've correctly pointed out, the schools & the camp also this kinda design .. so have u written to the developer?

hi Cheerful,
    Would it be possible for you to post a picture of the fencing of the model unit in showflat? This will help us to have a better picture; some may like it while others don't & imagination can runs wild?!

Thanks

Eh ... TSK, I think u got it wrong (this being probably your first post, not sure if u've been following this) ... I was referring to wat I saw last time visiting the showflat but someone who got a unit (or maybe 3) informed everyone reading this thread that ACTUALLY the fence is already in the process of being put up!!!

Think u prob got to go down & take a look for yourself lor ... so sorry can't help coz nobody goes to showflat-hopping to take pix of models on display (maybe only possible if u quickly & quietly snap pix without the agents knowing) .........

Sorry for the mix-up. I do not hv the time to go down, thus would like to take a look at the pic. Anyway, thanks for yr advice.

No prob ... but I do hope cadencrh can post some pix to satisfy the curiousity of some of us here since he has been to the actual site

here u go with the pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

fwahhhh .... think u better lodge a complaint or start a petition ... or perhaps suggest the developer to use some creativity e.g. plant some creepers to beautify the fence ... (greenery = oasis)

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    fwahhhh .... think u better lodge a complaint or start a petition ... or perhaps suggest the developer to use some creativity e.g. plant some creepers to beautify the fence ... (greenery = oasis)
    Actually, i pity the ground floor unit owners, people standing beside the fence will see all the way right into the units. Students standing at the bartley school entrance will see what's going on at the pool area...

Plants may not be a good solution as they take time to grow to a certain height and regular maintenance is required as well. If creepers were to be used, maintenance will even be more tedious...

I have written to the Developer. Other owners who wish to raise their concerns may write to them as well.

Wow.. Have not been in here for one day and din realise the developments here..

Tsk tsk tsk.. That is a bad and lousy move from the developer.. Spoil the entire outlook! Pui..

Owners should just write in to make some noise.. Hmmm.. maybe potential buyers should also question the developer's decision..

should be able to take a bridging loan..

Quote Originally Posted by kefkaway
    hi,

I need some guidance here and I hope you guys can give me some pointers.

I am planning to purchase a condo unit soon, it could be OG or some other attractive development. I plan to use all the proceed of the sale of my hdb flat for the purchase. The problem is the sales proceed would only be fully settled probably in Aug. If I were to book a unit now, can I get a bridging loan or something like that to cover the gap while waiting for the sales proceed?

Wow.. Have not been in here for one day and din realise the developments here..

Tsk tsk tsk.. That is a bad and lousy move from the developer.. Spoil the entire outlook! Pui..

Owners should just write in to make some noise.. Hmmm.. maybe potential buyers should also question the developer's decision..

LOL ..... like your 'PUI' ....
    Maybe cadencrh could share the gist of his/her message to the developer here ... email address?? else how do potential buyers do a complain ... can't be thru the agents rt??