Thread: serangoon mega mall

Default serangoon mega mall

yesterday news stated a mega mall in serangoon mrt is going to be ready by 2010. as stated, it is going to be bigger than amk hub and bishan juntion 8 combined plus a 10 screen cinema and many more.

i think this mall is going to boom serangoon properties, which condo do you think will benefit the most from this?

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    yesterday news stated a mega mall in serangoon mrt is going to be ready by 2010. as stated, it is going to be bigger than amk hub and bishan juntion 8 combined plus a 10 screen cinema and many more.

i think this mall is going to boom serangoon properties, which condo do you think will benefit the most from this?
    It will benefit the Kovan residents
    just an mrt stop away

Quote Originally Posted by sufri

It will benefit the Kovan residents
    just an mrt stop away
    i think a boom is unlikely but it will act by cushioing the fall of property prices there a little..
    looking forward to having more of such malls in singapore even though the stores there are probably going to be the big names which are alredy everywhere haha

Why dun the govt build a condo on top of this MegaMall?

surely there might be some reason to it. if it's really cost effective and increases profit, then developers would try to persuade BCA or whoever thats authorized to approve a condo above the mall.

probably the plot ratio doesnt allow? i dont know.

Default m

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Why dun the govt build a condo on top of this MegaMall?
    i think this project already includes a condo development with bus terminal just like compass height/point. you can find more info on this by serching the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by limpaul
    i think this project already includes a condo development with bus terminal just like compass height/point. you can find more info on this by serching the internet.
    Hi can help paste your findings here on the residential aspect. Articles only mentioned the following:

Coming up
    WHAT'S planned for the mall:

# More than 400 specialty shops

# A 10-screen cineplex A hypermarket, a gourmet supermarket and a department store

# A 500-seat food court

# A 24-hour zone with shops as well as food and beverage outlets

# A new 16-bay bus interchange will take up a portion of the ground floor of the shopping centre

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Hi can help paste your findings here on the residential aspect. Articles only mentioned the following:

Coming up
    WHAT'S planned for the mall:

# More than 400 specialty shops

# A 10-screen cineplex A hypermarket, a gourmet supermarket and a department store

# A 500-seat food court

# A 24-hour zone with shops as well as food and beverage outlets

# A new 16-bay bus interchange will take up a portion of the ground floor of the shopping centre

chey same as sengkang compass point