Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: HILLCREST VILLA

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default HILLCREST VILLA

    Project Name-HILLCREST VILLA
    Developer-MCL Land Realty Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Terrace House
    Tenure - 99 Yrs From 31/03/1992
    Total Units - 163
    Completion Date - Uncompleted
    District - 11
















    >>> click here for more details >>>

  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonk123
    Project Name-HILLCREST VILLA
    Developer-MCL Land Realty Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Terrace House
    Tenure - 99 Yrs From 31/03/1992
    Total Units - 163
    Completion Date - Uncompleted
    District - 11
















    >>> click here for more details >>>
    Wao lau, 17 years gone already, only 82 years left.

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    precisely! Since collecting keys in Sep and Oct, owners have been rushing to sell at a loss/break even at 8xxpsf or rent out. dreamy owners still asking 9 to 12k when the reality is actual rentals done are 7k or even below and still many many many vacant units.



    Quote Originally Posted by cher
    Wao lau, 17 years gone already, only 82 years left.

  4. #4
    F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    precisely! Since collecting keys in Sep and Oct, owners have been rushing to sell at a loss/break even at 8xxpsf or rent out. dreamy owners still asking 9 to 12k when the reality is actual rentals done are 7k or even below and still many many many vacant units.
    Maybe some of the owners got carried away after reading yesterday news that "the number of units rented out" in 2009 will set a new record/high?

    Quote Originally Posted by 联合早报

    第三季改写旧纪录 私宅租用数目今年有望创新高set a new high
    联合早报
    星期一, 30-11-2009

    经济复苏带动租房子住的人(number of tenants进一步增加increased。今年第三季,私宅市场的租用数目创下1万1478个单位的最高水平,不但比第二季的1万零327个增加11%,也改写了一年前1万零923个单位的旧季度纪录

    第一太平戴维斯的数据显示,这带动今年首九个月租出的私人房屋达到3万1384个单位,比2007年多了2444个。

    第一太平戴维斯私宅租用主管赖恩庭相信,按照这样的速度下去,今年全年租用数目应该有望创下新高,改写2008年才创下的3万5125个单位纪录。

    他认为,外国人(foreigners)和永久居民(PRs)增加,应该是造成今年租用市场异常活跃的主要原因。截至今年6月,外国人和永久居民已经从去年的167万,增加6.7%至179万。这虽然比2007年和2008年超过10%的增幅低,不过应该还是会为租用市场提供很好的支持力量。

    他说,由于政府继续吸引生物医药业、石油化学业和医疗保健业的外来投资,因此这些行业仍不断招徕新的外籍专业人才前来,不过,他们大多都是单身人士,房屋津贴也比较低。

    根据市建局的数据,整体私宅租金在今年第二季下跌了2.2%,跌幅比第二季的5.2%明显放缓。第一太平戴维斯说,顶尖豪宅的租金跌幅相对小,只有0.9%,由每平方英尺4.70元减少至4.67元。赖恩庭认为,这是今年来最小的季度跌幅,意味豪宅领域的租金正在巩固中。

    由于新加坡的经济展望正在改善,他认为,全岛的租金水平应该会在中短期内进一步稳定下来,停止下跌。

  5. #5
    New Launch Project Specialist

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    precisely! Since collecting keys in Sep and Oct, owners have been rushing to sell at a loss/break even at 8xxpsf or rent out. dreamy owners still asking 9 to 12k when the reality is actual rentals done are 7k or even below and still many many many vacant units.
    Besides the lease, the complex is so tightly packed, front back and sides, totally no privacy, not livable.

  6. #6
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    that is absolutely true. not to forget the dunearn road facing units.

    Quote Originally Posted by xebay11
    Besides the lease, the complex is so tightly packed, front back and sides, totally no privacy, not livable.

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Hillcrest Villa 4+1 unit for rent/sale!

    Beautiful unit for sale/rent-3089 sqft.

    Few minutes drive to Holland and Orchard Road.
    Surrounded by paradise of knowledge from Raffles Girls School,Nanyang Primary School,National JC,Nanyang Girl's High School
    and a wide selection of International schools that your kids will be spoilt for choice!
    Rental asking: $10k per month/Partial Furnished/Immediate.
    For sale $3.18m (neg)

    Please contact 97288886 for an arrangement to view

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Hillcrest Villa 4+1 for sale/rent.

    Beautiful unit for sale/rent-3089 sqft.
    Few minutes drive to Holland and Orchard Road.
    Surrounded by paradise of knowledge from Raffles Girls School,Nanyang Primary School,National JC,Nanyang Girl's High School
    and a wide selection of International schools that your kids will be spoilt for choice!
    Rental asking: $10k per month/Partial Furnished/Immediate.
    For sale $3.18m (neg)

    Please contact 97288886 for an arrangement to view

  9. #9
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natsu
    Beautiful unit for sale/rent-3089 sqft.
    Few minutes drive to Holland and Orchard Road.
    Surrounded by paradise of knowledge from Raffles Girls School,Nanyang Primary School,National JC,Nanyang Girl's High School
    and a wide selection of International schools that your kids will be spoilt for choice!
    Rental asking: $10k per month/Partial Furnished/Immediate.
    For sale $3.18m (neg)

    Please contact 97288886 for an arrangement to view

    surrounded by inconsiderate parents who stop their cars by the road, even on bus lane, during peak hours ...

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natsu
    Beautiful unit for sale/rent-3089 sqft.
    Few minutes drive to Holland and Orchard Road.
    Surrounded by paradise of knowledge from Raffles Girls School,Nanyang Primary School,National JC,Nanyang Girl's High School
    and a wide selection of International schools that your kids will be spoilt for choice!
    Rental asking: $10k per month/Partial Furnished/Immediate.
    For sale $3.18m (neg)

    Please contact 97288886 for an arrangement to view

    The development is not surrounded by paradise of knowledge- it is actually INSIDE the paradise of knowledge....

    1 row of units look into the RGPS school canteen and driveway. Another row looks into double decker buses passing through dunearn, stopping at the bus stop.
    The facilities (gym) looks nice from the outside, elevated and well furnished. Other than that, I cant find anything great in the layout either. The houses face each other and they are pretty near, so you can also see your neighbour's bedroom meaning you have to keep your blinds down always.

  11. #11
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    With so many cluster housing launched in this area, which is the best buy? Which has the largest building footprint?

    The Greenwood
    http://www.fareast.com.sg/feocorp.we...p-info&prop=58

    Watten Residences
    http://www.wattenresidences.com.sg

    ESTRIVILLAS @ Jln Lim Tai See Developer: Fortuna Land Pte Ltd

    Shamrock Villas @ Namly Place

    King's 8
    Developed by Longtitude Central Pte Ltd

  12. #12
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Check this clustered project below...Although not in a prime location, serangoon does has its own charm. This project has a huge piece of land and a gd separation from opposite units. Most units r facing nice landscaping. However not too sure about the pricing. 6XXpsf...FH with nice quality fittings...3 bus stops to Nex shopping mall...well, u decide.

    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...on-garden-2592

    I find many clustered housing is really very 'cluttered' as the name suggest.. ...With Full height window and separated merely by a distance of 10m away from opposite neighbours....unless u can mix well with ur neighbours....imagine facing some uncivilised neighbours.gosh

  13. #13
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    This is interesting that HillCrest can achieved $974 PSF for a leasehold property. But Watten Residences achieved highest record of only $912, ShamRock $820 and Estrivillas $725.

    Could it be that Hillcrest is a much bigger development at 160+ units? Estri and Sham only in the range of 30+ units. But Illoura has only 30+ units but achieving more than 1.1K psf. Watten Residences has around 60 units and more convenient location. I guess HillCrest and Illoura both are ready while the rest are U/C.

    Hillcrest is commanding much higher premium as compared to Teneiffe> Guess that's the power of MRT, 1Km to RGPS and Nanyang Primary.

    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,498,000 3,165 Strata 789 Mar-10
    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,320,000 2,960 Strata 784 Mar-10
    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,400,000 3,122 Strata 769 Feb-10
    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,538,000 3,165 Strata 802 Jan-10
    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,450,000 3,122 Strata 785 Jan-10

    Date of Option Exercised / Sales Agreement Signed
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,830,000 2,906 Strata 974 Apr-10
    SHAMROCK VILLAS NAMLY PLACE Detached House 1 4,900,000 5,974 Strata 820 Apr-10
    WATTEN RESIDENCES WATTEN RISE Semi-Detached House 1 3,650,000 4,004 Strata 912 Mar-10
    ILLOURA OLD HOLLAND ROAD Semi-Detached House 1 4,800,000 4,564 Strata 1,052 Mar-10
    ILLOURA OLD HOLLAND ROAD Detached House 1 4,600,000 4,176 Strata 1,101 Mar-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,588,126 5,436 Strata 660 Mar-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,743,289 5,414 Strata 691 Mar-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,743,289 5,414 Strata 691 Feb-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,655,713 5,188 Strata 705 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,880,000 3,154 Strata 913 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,900,000 3,100 Strata 935 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,750,000 3,089 Strata 890 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,950,000 3,165 Strata 932 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,728,000 3,165 Strata 862 Feb-10
    SHAMROCK VILLAS NAMLY PLACE Detached House 1 4,550,000 6,103 Strata 746 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,688,000 3,089 Strata 870 Feb-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,655,713 5,188 Strata 705 Feb-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,743,289 5,414 Strata 691 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,743,289 5,414 Strata 691 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,689,942 5,091 Strata 725 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,643,528 5,145 Strata 708 Jan-10
    WATTEN RESIDENCES WATTEN RISE Semi-Detached House 1 3,360,000 4,004 Strata 839 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,763,232 6,383 Strata 590 Jan-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,600,000 3,089 Strata 842 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,761,889 5,608 Strata 671 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,569,988 6,910 Strata 517 Jan-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,750,000 3,057 Strata 900 Jan-10

  14. #14
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    as u can see, the size of that high psf unit for hillcrest villa is due to its much smaller size (<3000sq ft) compared to the other developments(4000 to 5000+ sq ft).


    Quote Originally Posted by kikitoto
    This is interesting that HillCrest can achieved $974 PSF for a leasehold property. But Watten Residences achieved highest record of only $912, ShamRock $820 and Estrivillas $725.

    Could it be that Hillcrest is a much bigger development at 160+ units? Estri and Sham only in the range of 30+ units. But Illoura has only 30+ units but achieving more than 1.1K psf. Watten Residences has around 60 units and more convenient location. I guess HillCrest and Illoura both are ready while the rest are U/C.

    Hillcrest is commanding much higher premium as compared to Teneiffe> Guess that's the power of MRT, 1Km to RGPS and Nanyang Primary.

    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,498,000 3,165 Strata 789 Mar-10
    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,320,000 2,960 Strata 784 Mar-10
    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,400,000 3,122 Strata 769 Feb-10
    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,538,000 3,165 Strata 802 Jan-10
    THE TENERIFFE LAUREL WOOD AVENUE Terrace House 1 2,450,000 3,122 Strata 785 Jan-10

    Date of Option Exercised / Sales Agreement Signed
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,830,000 2,906 Strata 974 Apr-10
    SHAMROCK VILLAS NAMLY PLACE Detached House 1 4,900,000 5,974 Strata 820 Apr-10
    WATTEN RESIDENCES WATTEN RISE Semi-Detached House 1 3,650,000 4,004 Strata 912 Mar-10
    ILLOURA OLD HOLLAND ROAD Semi-Detached House 1 4,800,000 4,564 Strata 1,052 Mar-10
    ILLOURA OLD HOLLAND ROAD Detached House 1 4,600,000 4,176 Strata 1,101 Mar-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,588,126 5,436 Strata 660 Mar-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,743,289 5,414 Strata 691 Mar-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,743,289 5,414 Strata 691 Feb-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,655,713 5,188 Strata 705 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,880,000 3,154 Strata 913 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,900,000 3,100 Strata 935 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,750,000 3,089 Strata 890 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,950,000 3,165 Strata 932 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,728,000 3,165 Strata 862 Feb-10
    SHAMROCK VILLAS NAMLY PLACE Detached House 1 4,550,000 6,103 Strata 746 Feb-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,688,000 3,089 Strata 870 Feb-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,655,713 5,188 Strata 705 Feb-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,743,289 5,414 Strata 691 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,743,289 5,414 Strata 691 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,689,942 5,091 Strata 725 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,643,528 5,145 Strata 708 Jan-10
    WATTEN RESIDENCES WATTEN RISE Semi-Detached House 1 3,360,000 4,004 Strata 839 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,763,232 6,383 Strata 590 Jan-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,600,000 3,089 Strata 842 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,761,889 5,608 Strata 671 Jan-10
    ESTRIVILLAS JALAN LIM TAI SEE Semi-Detached House 1 3,569,988 6,910 Strata 517 Jan-10
    HILLCREST VILLA HILLCREST ROAD Terrace House 1 2,750,000 3,057 Strata 900 Jan-10

  15. #15
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cher
    Wao lau, 17 years gone already, only 82 years left.
    That is an error. Their start of lease date should be around 2004. I went to take a look at Hillcrest, it is just next to rgps, mostly expats. Good frequency of rental tenants. But maybe a bit cramp and maintenance is ard $500...

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •