View Poll Results: What is your trigger price point for One Amber / Esta? ($OApsf/$ESTApsf)

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • $900/$1000

12 8.51%
  • $800/$900

8 5.67%
  • $700/$800

19 13.48%
  • $600/$700

52 36.88%
  • $500/$600

31 21.99%
  • Won't even consider in 2009/2010. will wait till end 2010/2011

19 13.48%
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your trigger price for OA/Esta?

Junior

User Info Menu

Default What is your trigger price for OA/Esta?

What would be your trigger price point for you to start getting interested, or start buying the above properties?

Junior

User Info Menu

Poll is targeted at buyers. Naturally all buyers will want to pay as low as possible.

Same if do a poll for sellers, obviously all want to sell as high as possible.

Junior

User Info Menu

Why is OA psf lower than ESTA psf ??? What is the main and key diff ?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Why is OA psf lower than ESTA psf ??? What is the main and key diff ?
    Esta TOPed already, so there's inferred rental value. Also, new tangibles are typically priced a little higher than intangibles, as both developments are like twin sisters. Finally, Esta is technically less dense PPR than OA.

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Good response!

There are already 11 votes within a hour! and none of us voted for above $700 psf!

Just curious, gfoo, as a creator, can you see who voted which option?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    There are already 11 votes within a hour! and none of us voted for above $700 psf!

Just curious, gfoo, as a creator, can you see who voted which option?
    cannot, i not admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    Esta TOPed already, so there's inferred rental value. Also, new tangibles are typically priced a little higher than intangibles, as both developments are like twin sisters. Finally, Esta is technically less dense PPR than OA.
    Respectfully disagree! If they do, it will not be 100psf different, dude!

Furthermore, ESTA is at the disadvantage as it TOP at this period of time. Only nuts will rent the place at this period.

Last but not least, MCL vs UOL. Well no need any comment for this.

Junior

User Info Menu

wow! 2 support for $1000 psf already...
    interesting...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    wow! 2 support for $1000 psf already...
    interesting...
    the 2 $1000 are vested interested speculators hoping to cash out.. haha

Junior

User Info Menu

interesting - a fair bit of respondents say that they'll wait until 2011. Anyone who voted care to share your insights?

for me, i'm trying to find a balance between deflation and mass inflation. We are definitely in the deflation stage right now, and this will probably last throughout 2009. But neither do i want to wait to a stage whereby mass inflation kicks in and i miss out on a good deal. To me, the price of precious metals is an early warning indicator. once gold hits past $1500, my bet is that tis time to buy property recession or not.

oh and btw, those that think that the govt is really pumping $20.4b into the system should think again. I just went for a meeting with a government agency. The risk sharing initiative in my own interpretation is a complete farce. SMEs and companies will still have to apply to banks for capital, no special treatment or special consideration. It is now a virtually blanket requirement for company directors to underwrite loans for the company. If a company defaults on the loan, the bank will come after the company assets first, then the director's personal assets next. Only once they make the director bankrupt and stuff, will the govt's risk sharing kick in. Which director in his or her right mind will in order to maintain jobs and salaries even when no orders, put their hard earned assets at the banks mercy? the only logical alternative is to either cut pay, retrench, or both.

so for those that think that the $20.4b will improve the economy in a big way, think again.

In light of this, i revise my own price trigger point downwards - unfortunately cannot change my vote

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast