Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RV RESIDENCES (999, Allgreen)

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    u nid to go down personally to find out meh? din u claimed to hv 3rd eye?

I cannot believe a highly educated person like you can believe in a THIRD EYE and all the nonsense I spouted thus far !

Is it you guys are all siao one ? Siaolang say I siao lang.

Please la...many times I dun even believe myself.

any updates? how many sold? i'm the only one who went down?!

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    any updates? how many sold? i'm the only one who went down?!
    Dont know if our inhouse agent bro zeewee is involved in this project boh.

prob not. he's from huttons i think. this project seems like dtz is sole agent.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Dont know if our inhouse agent bro zeewee is involved in this project boh.

Anyone going down later?

Hearsay abt 30+ sold. 833k unit facing overhead bridge. Marbless everywhere n miele appliances. Foc sliding island table for 1 bedder

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Hearsay abt 30+ sold. 833k unit facing overhead bridge. Marbless everywhere n miele appliances. Foc sliding island table for 1 bedder
    Nice. Sounds like a good buy.

Does anyone know the price of one bedder that isn't facing river valley rd?

Can rent at least 4000 for studio in that location?

Check URA listing.
    ~$3500

This location we use Frasers service apt and Great World service apt as a gauge in terms of rental.

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181
    Check URA listing.
    ~$3500
    Hmm at 3.5k yield looks bad for a mm... any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Hmm at 3.5k yield looks bad for a mm... any comments?
    Depends on the entry price. If u enter like most of the early batch at $700k, the yield is 6%

there's only one stack of one bedder that isn't facing RV road. but it faces valley park's AND its own substation + 3 tennis courts of valley park. so i dunno if u can call that good facing.

it also faces a minor road but everyone who wants to patronise the eateries across the minor road looks for parking there.

an actual site visit scared me. looks like a lot of MM gonna TOP there in the next 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by greglhc
    Nice. Sounds like a good buy.

Does anyone know the price of one bedder that isn't facing river valley rd?

there's only one stack of one bedder that isn't facing RV road. but it faces valley park's AND its own substation + 3 tennis courts of valley park. so i dunno if u can call that good facing.

it also faces a minor road but everyone who wants to patronise the eateries across the minor road looks for parking there.

an actual site visit scared me. looks like a lot of MM gonna TOP there in the next 2 years.
    Think of it this way. There is ccr, the number of mm top there is equal to building a hotel there. Can absorb one.

Few years back, an agent recommended me a FH unit in RV. The price was quite good at that time but the thought of competing with so many developments really put me off. During then, i spoke Devilplate (if you all can still rem him) Finally I decided a 99LH unit in D1. No regrets...
    Then I was given extra discount for a high floor FH unit at Twilight D10. And again was put off by the strong rental competition in that area. And I went for a unit in D7. Again no regrets.

Do your own homework n dun simply listen to agent or follow the crowd. N dun listen to the third eye
    My friend just got a unit at D15 for 1.6m, rental only 3.6k.
    Barely enough to cover installment. The most scary part is do you think he can find the next buyer to buy from him at 1.7m + SD + ABSD = 1.9m? The yield is disgusting. The competition is scary in D15.

I think the most potential now is D6 n D7. These 2 places dun have many condo.

Few years back, an agent recommended me a FH unit in RV. The price was quite good at that time but the thought of competing with so many developments really put me off. During then, i spoke Devilplate (if you all can still rem him) Finally I decided a 99LH unit in D1. No regrets...
    Then I was given extra discount for a high floor FH unit at Twilight D10. And again was put off by the strong rental competition in that area. And I went for a unit in D7. Again no regrets.

Do your own homework n dun simply listen to agent or follow the crowd. N dun listen to the third eye
    My friend just got a unit at D15 for 1.6m, rental only 3.6k.
    Barely enough to cover installment. The most scary part is do you think he can find the next buyer to buy from him at 1.7m + SD + ABSD = 1.9m? The yield is disgusting. The competition is scary in D15.

I think the most potential now is D6 n D7. These 2 places dun have many condo.
    I think singapore current situation is that every district are sprouting many condos. Oh on d15 I see a different story. A two bedder resale for $840k, rental $3.5k. Perhaps your friend over paid or the agent didnt work hard enough.

Urs a mm unit?
    His is a regular size unit 1100sf x $1300psf + ABSD. = $1.6m

4 bedder is 399.

2 and 3 bedder is the same 349

and 1 bedder is 285
    Tis is very very low, esp so for a new project in CCR. ( to the other member, I really thought u were kidding)

U want to guess what the maintenance is for a 2BD in Tuang Sing's Cluny Park Resi. ?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Tis is very very low, esp so for a new project in CCR. ( to the other member, I really thought u were kidding)

U want to guess what the maintenance is for a 2BD in Tuang Sing's Cluny Park Resi. ?

I rem Skysuites oso very low. ~$300 including carpark.

Few years back, an agent recommended me a FH unit in RV. The price was quite good at that time but the thought of competing with so many developments really put me off. During then, i spoke Devilplate (if you all can still rem him) Finally I decided a 99LH unit in D1. No regrets....
    What do you think of the "competition" in punggol, pasir ris , tampinese now ? I thought answer is obvious.

I guess u bought Clift ? A subsales at low 1.x mil in 2010 is a gd deal. Trilight today enjoys healthy demand, I wouldn't say it would be a bad deal either. You could have done both and observe how the market behaves.

As always, pty investment is not entirely about yield. When the market moves, you need to make sure your rental pty has demand. Whatever yield is irrelevant if there is no demand.

What do you think of the "competition" in punggol, pasir ris , tampinese now ? I thought answer is obvious.

I guess u bought Clift ? A subsales at low 1.x mil in 2010 is a gd deal. Trilight today enjoys healthy demand, I wouldn't say it would be a bad deal either. You could have done both and observe how the market behaves.

As always, pty investment is not entirely about yield. When the market moves, you need to make sure your rental pty has demand. Whatever yield is irrelevant if there is no demand.
    Yup, bought Clift n a few others. Agree with u, most important is still demand.

I still dun really trust the rental demand for suburban condo.
    My friend in NV was saying it was like a ghost town n everyone waiting to rent.
    4Bedder at 4k pm, 3br at 3.5k still negotiable.
    Next time sea esta, sea strand, ripple bay, vue8, stratum and along the whole stretch of loyang besar, pasir is going to be

Urs a mm unit?
    His is a regular size unit 1100sf x $1300psf + ABSD. = $1.6m
    Not mm, 720sqft. Absd is the killer.

Next time sea esta, sea strand, ripple bay, vue8, stratum and along the whole stretch of loyang besar, pasir is going to be
    Precisely! Very scarly. Double Bay also.

I think because there are many units. In the medium to long run, I think those with skypool will need to fork out alot for maintenance.

I think everyone knows, it is about demand, which is critical and not how cheap it is at this moment. It is all about forward looking. Now, it might be a good deal, but maybe not 3 yrs later. or maybe, now it is not a good deal, but who knows 3 yrs later.....

therefore, if your prime concern is about rental, always follow where the job creation is...if more jobs are going to be created in finance sectors, then maybe D1 might be a good consideration. And if referring to the upcoming Changi Business pk, then maybe over at Changi, TM might be good, and so on and so forth for JLD, etc...

CCR will take a while to recover. If you can hang on the storms, RV I think still good if pricing is right...

these are just starting rates. maintenence always only go up wat. cosmopolitan 2 bedder 600, 3 bedder 800. how did that happen? what justifies an 800 a month maintenence?

The Cosmopolitan 2-bedder is $683 per month

I was incredulous when I heard it... not many facilities somemore.. but someone has to pay for the fancy car park and statue in the basement lift lobby I guess..

these are just starting rates. maintenence always only go up wat. cosmopolitan 2 bedder 600, 3 bedder 800. how did that happen? what justifies an 800 a month maintenence?

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight
    The Cosmopolitan 2-bedder is $683 per month

I was incredulous when I heard it... not many facilities somemore.. but someone has to pay for the fancy car park and statue in the basement lift lobby I guess..
    This is such a comforting news... I am not alone...

wow, the $6xx and $800 per month maintenance fees are too way high...i wld have fainted...agree with bargain hunter bro, how to justify?

can someone enlighten? If you compare stellar RV and RV residences, they are just across the road. Stellar RV was launched last year ard sep? and although not 100% sold immediately, still manage to clear all and the psf was abt $2100...

abt a year later, RV res launched at about the same pricing (or maybe slightly lower?) but the sales looked pathetic....the showroom was not as busy as other projects i feel...

The cooling measures effect? otherwise why?
    Allgreen held back the launch because it wanted to sell at a higher rate, but eventually it didn't/couldn't?
    Miracle is just another name for Effort.