Thread: Ascentia Sky (D3, 99 years, Wing Tai / United Engineers)

User Info Menu

Sales of AS considered not bad already in view of the indecent pricing as opined vociferously in this thread.

96% of units launched sold in May.

Released another 40 units in June of which 86% (215 out of 250 units launched) were sold

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Sales of AS considered not bad already in view of the indecent pricing as opined vociferously in this thread.

96% of units launched sold in May.

Released another 40 units in June of which 86% (215 out of 250 units launched) were sold
    in comparison, might as well pay for a FH in Tiong Bahru like Twin regency?

User Info Menu

Developers are laughing all the way to the bank.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    in comparison, might as well pay for a FH in Tiong Bahru like Twin regency?
    i understand that the resale asking price for the FH tiong bahru condos are higher than the 'normal' price range of AS units. furthermore, AS is a new development and it is nearer to MRT as compared to the FHs.

honestly speaking, these days, the difference in resale prices for FH and LH is not so big difference, esp in city area..

just my thoughts..

Senior

User Info Menu

i think the main selling point of ascentia sky is "unblocked panaromic north view of GCBs and greenery". something which the FHs in tiong bahru cannot give. i think if u check out the sold chart, u can see that significantly fewer buyers for the side facing mrt/redhill (southern view).

Quote Originally Posted by wklibran
    i understand that the resale asking price for the FH tiong bahru condos are higher than the 'normal' price range of AS units. furthermore, AS is a new development and it is nearer to MRT as compared to the FHs.

honestly speaking, these days, the difference in resale prices for FH and LH is not so big difference, esp in city area..

just my thoughts..