Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascentia Sky (D3, 99 years, Wing Tai / United Engineers)

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Ascentia Sky in District 3 has a nëw hïgh of $1,500 psf!
    We shall see $1,580 psf in May!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of April 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Ascentia Sky .... RCR ........ 461 ...................... 144 ........................ 1,500 ........... 1,284 ........... 1,113

so desperate to buy ! good luck dont jump the queue
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Ascentia Sky .... RCR ........ 461 ...................... 144 ........................ 1,500 ........... 1,284 ........... 1,113

Hey Reporter,

Your numbers are wrong again... AS only has 373 units in total. Where did you get 461 units sold todate and 144 units sold in April? Don't cut, past and edit anyhow leh.

his emphasis is on the 1500psf, you need to ignore the other numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhorn
    Hey Reporter,

Your numbers are wrong again... AS only has 373 units in total. Where did you get 461 units sold todate and 144 units sold in April? Don't cut, past and edit anyhow leh.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Ascentia Sky .... RCR ....... 187 ...................... 19 .......................... 1,500 ........... 1,284 ........... 1,113

Sales of AS considered not bad already in view of the indecent pricing as opined vociferously in this thread.

96% of units launched sold in May.

Released another 40 units in June of which 86% (215 out of 250 units launched) were sold

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Sales of AS considered not bad already in view of the indecent pricing as opined vociferously in this thread.

96% of units launched sold in May.

Released another 40 units in June of which 86% (215 out of 250 units launched) were sold
    in comparison, might as well pay for a FH in Tiong Bahru like Twin regency?

Developers are laughing all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    in comparison, might as well pay for a FH in Tiong Bahru like Twin regency?
    i understand that the resale asking price for the FH tiong bahru condos are higher than the 'normal' price range of AS units. furthermore, AS is a new development and it is nearer to MRT as compared to the FHs.

honestly speaking, these days, the difference in resale prices for FH and LH is not so big difference, esp in city area..

just my thoughts..

i think the main selling point of ascentia sky is "unblocked panaromic north view of GCBs and greenery". something which the FHs in tiong bahru cannot give. i think if u check out the sold chart, u can see that significantly fewer buyers for the side facing mrt/redhill (southern view).

Quote Originally Posted by wklibran
    i understand that the resale asking price for the FH tiong bahru condos are higher than the 'normal' price range of AS units. furthermore, AS is a new development and it is nearer to MRT as compared to the FHs.

honestly speaking, these days, the difference in resale prices for FH and LH is not so big difference, esp in city area..

just my thoughts..

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i think the main selling point of ascentia sky is "unblocked panaromic north view of GCBs and greenery". something which the FHs in tiong bahru cannot give. i think if u check out the sold chart, u can see that significantly fewer buyers for the side facing mrt/redhill (southern view).
    i think u r right.. the last time when i went to the showroom in Mar.. most of the 2-bedded units have been snatched up and many good view 3-bedded units are either not released or sold ... wonder how is it now..

Quote Originally Posted by wklibran

just my thoughts..
    If you need a rule,
    between a near MRT and a Not near MRT one... choose the one nearer to MRT.

Next, between a FH & LH near to MRT, Choose the one that is cheaper in psf. Universal truth. If both are near MRT and one is LH and the other FH. The cheaper one is the right one. FH and LH useless in that context as FH sellers are faced with cheaper alternative. Remember the cheaper, better and faster rule?

FH commands a premium only because most people think they should. Their perception becomes a reality. But who really live beyond 50 years after buying the house? Let the next generate worry for themselves. In fact, houses should be sold on a 60 or 30 year lease. Such as Govt studios now.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    If you need a rule,
    between a near MRT and a Not near MRT one... choose the one nearer to MRT.

Next, between a FH & LH near to MRT, Choose the one that is cheaper in psf. Universal truth. If both are near MRT and one is LH and the other FH. The cheaper one is the right one. FH and LH useless in that context as FH sellers are faced with cheaper alternative. Remember the cheaper, better and faster rule?

FH commands a premium only because most people think they should. Their perception becomes a reality. But who really live beyond 50 years after buying the house? Let the next generate worry for themselves. In fact, houses should be sold on a 60 or 30 year lease. Such as Govt studios now.
    read about AS recently on the papers offering free hokkaido tickets for buyers.. but starting price for 2-bedded is over 1,400 psf... a case of 羊毛出之羊身上?

to me this project shld hv sold out long ago.. 1400 or even 1500psf is not outlandish considering its location and surroundings..
    the reason is not i suspect is the unit layouts which cannot compete with currently popular no bay/w, no planters-config

maybe those facing north should have or has been sold out. facing south ie mrt and hdb then not worth liao at 1400 or 1500. and precisely of the lots of wasted space, that's why 1400 or 1500 is ex and quantum is big. i would re-iterate that the planters are outside the windows ie not accessible by foot and really solely for potted plants.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    to me this project shld hv sold out long ago.. 1400 or even 1500psf is not outlandish considering its location and surroundings..
    the reason is not i suspect is the unit layouts which cannot compete with currently popular no bay/w, no planters-config

maybe those facing north should have or has been sold out. facing south ie mrt and hdb then not worth liao at 1400 or 1500. and precisely of the lots of wasted space, that's why 1400 or 1500 is ex and quantum is big. i would re-iterate that the planters are outside the windows ie not accessible by foot and really solely for potted plants.
    yes such planter design is really one of a kind and was popular in condos circa early 2000

so overall really very poor design... looks like wing tai got lazy and is now stuck with something dat may amount to functional obsolescence~

actually, i think wing tai just wanted to maimise their margins. they bid too high (in 2007 peak terms) and were forced to come up with something like this and priced like this so that they can still make a decent profit.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    yes such planter design is really one of a kind and was popular in condos circa early 2000

so overall really very poor design... looks like wing tai got lazy and is now stuck with something dat may amount to functional obsolescence~

actually, i think wing tai just wanted to maimise their margins. they bid too high (in 2007 peak terms) and were forced to come up with something like this and priced like this so that they can still make a decent profit.
    they are quite low key in pushing out the 2nd phase units. did not see any publicity on the papers, mostly sold through private sale.

passby the site just now... think it has been built to about 10 storey now.

hi, any buyers of AS here?
    Would like to hear some feedback (positives and negatives) from anyone living in AS?
    Many tks!

Quote Originally Posted by loonymaloney
    hi, any buyers of AS here?
    Would like to hear some feedback (positives and negatives) from anyone living in AS?
    Many tks!
    AS not TOP rite....

DP you are right, was trying to ask for the pros and cons of buying this development. many tks!

DP you are right, was trying to ask for the pros and cons of buying this development. many tks!
    prefer metro if u ask me....side gate to MRT and layout much better(less wasted space)

DP chief, any idea where's the thread for metropolitan (if that's the development you meant)? Can't seem to find it anywhere in this forum.

DP chief, any idea where's the thread for metropolitan (if that's the development you meant)? Can't seem to find it anywhere in this forum.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...563#post145563

Default Ascentia Sky

Ascentia Sky at Tanglinis in a leading spot on the fringe of prestigious Tanglin district, with just 5 minutes to Orchard Road and the Central Business District. Placed in one of the most desirable City Location facing Tanglin, you can find it in 1 & 3 Alexandra View. With Wing Tai as developer, it has a site area of 92,000 square feet and 99 years leasehold. You can reach Orchard road within 5 minutes via Tanglin Drive. With just a minute walk away, you will be in a nearby MRT station and has easy accessibility to major expressways like AYE and CTE. Ascentia Sky has ultimate Connectivity for the working professional and family with ease of accessibility to CBB/Marina Bay which would be 3/4 stations via MRT.

Enjoy the city buzz with the exhilarating nightlife along Singapore River, world-class amusement, leisure and integrated resorts in Marina Bay and Sentosa or seek an urban retreat in the nearby Botanic Gardens, Hort Park and numerous parks nearby. Live closer to the city yet enjoy the convenience of local amenities in an established estate such as Food Center, IKEA, Anchor point and others.

Ascentia Sky is in the highly sought after District 3, Consist of Spacious 2, 3, 4, 5 Bedroom Apartments and Penthouses. It also has 373 car parks where you can securely leave your precious vehicles. A vision of a bold and contemporary 45-storey development, expressed by imagery of glass boxes and gardens suspended poetically amidst the sky, creates an eco-habitat appearance in harmony with the tranquil surroundings. Dominating the skyline with rhythmic green vistas, Ascentia Sky is the tallest residence in the Tanglin/Alexandra locale. The multitude sky gardens with its respective thematic recreational facilities are beautifully choreographed together for a unique blend of spatial experience and chic lifestyle living.

It is with high tech facilities such as card access control to lift lobbies at basement 1, 2 and 1st storey, card access control at Pedestrian Gate along Alexandra Road, car park barrier system to main entrance via ERP In-Vehicle (IU) reader, security surveillance cameras at strategic locations and a Security Guard house which would ensure your safety everywhere.

As a super high-rise building, Ascentia Sky will offer panoramic views of Bt Timah Hill, Tanglin greens and the dazzling city skyline. Living and dining rooms open out to a lifestyle balcony, enhancing the sensory experience of an effortless flow between spaces. Multiple Sky Gardens at other intermediate levels offer many view vistas for a "home beyond a home" conceptFamilies with youth and children will appreciate the short travelling distance to premier education facilities from kindergarten to tertiary institutions, international schools and future university town such as Crescent Girls' School, River Valley Primary School and ACS International.

North Facing Units has panoramic views of verdant greenery (Bukit Timah Hill, Tanglin GCB) & Orchard Road Skyline. South Facing Units has panoramic views of CBD skyline (Raffles place, Singapore Flyer, Milenia Tower) & Southern waterscape (Sentosa, Harbourfront). There are Sky Terraces in Level3/7/12/17/22/26/31/36/41/45. It has a Grand Arrival Plaza with drop-off and waiting pavilion. For swimming enthusiasts, it has a 50-meter lap pool with a waterfall, water decks, Jacuzzi, and a sun deck. For families who have little kids, they also offer a kid’s pool where they can swim safely. They can also roam around and play in the kid’s playground. You can grill all your favorite meat and sea foods at their bbq stations. For sports enthusiasts, you can play hard tennis in their court with all the complete facilities. It also has a Pavilion Promenade with floating pavilions and manicured terraced lawns where you can just sit and relax and ease your minds out.

Do you want to get a luxurious change in your life? Simply call the hotline 6100-0877 for a more comprehensible discussion with their friendly and accommodating staff. Be chic, be cool with Ascentia Sky. Now is the start of your journey!

Best Regards,
    New Launch Singapore

Thumbs up Ascentia Sky - Stamp Duty Absorption Available for limited period!

Ascentia Sky is in the very preferred Center 3, Involve Huge 2, 3, 4, 5 Bed room Condos and Penthouses. In addition, it offers 373 car park systems where you could safely get away from your special autos. An idea of your strong and fashionable 45-storey development, portrayed simply by images of a glass box plus back gardens hanging poetically amongst your sky, creates a great eco-habitat overall look harmoniously while using the calm setting. Prominent the sky line using stroking inexperienced scenery, Ascentia Sky could be the highest residence within the Tanglin/Alexandra area. Your wide range sky backyards with its respected thematic fun features tend to be beautifully choreographed alongside one another for just a one of a kind combination spatial practical experience and trendy lifestyle existing.

With its proper and obtainable spot, productive design and style and cit on the art developing management process, Ascentia Sky will offer you just the very best who wants to create to their existence felt from the family lifestyle.

Do you wish to are the first to get your option device connected with Ascentia Sky in the ideal value? Get your newest revisions through Property Forum Singapore.

For more information visit us @ www.ascentiasky.com

Wondrously written me no understood the England...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

thats why they have pictures

for those who are illiterate

from the pic ..looks like a damn good buy ... theres still places in singapore where your neighbors are miles and miles away .. with lush greenery in between

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    thats why they have pictures

for those who are illiterate

from the pic ..looks like a damn good buy ... theres still places in singapore where your neighbors are miles and miles away .. with lush greenery in between

Pix are not accurate Another condo directly opposite and another to the side as well. Yes, still some greens but for sure not what's depicted

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Reminds me of this funny show

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?