Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coastal Breeze Residences (D18, 99 year leasehold, Sustained Land)

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Think got units further in also but from the look of entrances of Livia and NVR, NVR is nearer the MRT. The 2 entrances about 2-3 mins walk apart. If at 9xx psf, I think Pasir Ris has its value liao.
    mabel: i duno wat u r toking about leh....i did a google search and i found this website with the actual NV site being mapped together with Livia

http://www.sghomepreview.com/nv-residences.html

directpoint A to B distance is 470m(walk thru the grass field?? in fact later on, all will be condos...u cannot cut thru)....so most likely, NV residents goto walk to pasir ris drive 1 b4 reaching MRT..it will probably take 10-12mins with no shade quite xiong

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    mabel: i duno wat u r toking about leh....i did a google search and i found this website with the actual NV site being mapped together with Livia

http://www.sghomepreview.com/nv-residences.html

directpoint A to B distance is 470m(walk thru the grass field?? in fact later on, all will be condos...u cannot cut thru)....so most likely, NV residents goto walk to pasir ris drive 1 b4 reaching MRT..it will probably take 10-12mins with no shade quite xiong
    Thanks for the info. From the map you've given, the NVR entrance does look nearer to MRT than Livia entrance. But if future blocked by other condos, than you may be right that the MRT walk will be a longer one. From the map, NVR site seems to be besides Livia but more towards south also. I got the 6-minute MRT walk from this website that says "Just 6 mins walk to Pasir Ris MRT and White Sand Shopping Malls":

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...Residences.php

So I think every potential buyer needs to do their own homework and do the actual walk and careful comparison before deciding if NVR's MRT walk is really better than Livia.

The developer advertised Livia at 8 mins walk to MRT and NVR at 6 mins walk. I have a burning question: there's this little plot at the tip of NVR (if you look northward, Livia on the left, NVR on the right, and this little plot at the right tip - MRT further at the right side). It seems that this little plot can build 100-200 units (more if MM types) and can advertise at 4-5 mins to MRT. Is this also part of the "CDL" land mass and is this what CDL is going to do - a THIRD condo on that plot? Nearer and nearer to MRT, prices up and up?
    Sorry lar, I am not sure if the developer is advertising the NVR at 6 mins walk (can someone please confirm) but I am quite sure they put Livia at 8 minutes walk in their ad.

Hard to rent out. Those units will appeal more to 3-G family. NVR is closer to MRT la. It's next to Livia and the plot and entrance are nearer to MRT. Should be 5 mins walk for NVR.
    Please see Devilplate's info on the map. If NVR will be blocked by other condos in future, I think he has a point there that the MRT walk may be longer than Livia due to detour. Can someone please confirm and do the actual walk etc? I am seriously thinking of investing in NVR so good to have the right info.

If NVR will be blocked by other condos in future, I think he has a point there that the MRT walk may be longer than Livia due to detour. Can someone please confirm and do the actual walk etc? I am seriously thinking of investing in NVR so good to have the right info.
    Errr ya since u want to invest better to walk for yourself la. Once other condos come up, really anyone's guess if still can walk direct to mrt or not. Maybe they'll be nice and leave a path in the center, who knows?

Please see Devilplate's info on the map. If NVR will be blocked by other condos in future, I think he has a point there that the MRT walk may be longer than Livia due to detour. Can someone please confirm and do the actual walk etc? I am seriously thinking of investing in NVR so good to have the right info.
    i tink livia and NV is on par...NV may be quieter as it is not facing any major roads whereas livia is facing pasir ris drive 1.... based on the map...i believe there will be total of 5 condos by CDL...only the plot nearest to MRT can trash livia and NV ..however, i suspect CDL will launch tat prime spot at the very very last.

the other 2 plots will be the worst as it is impossible to walk to MRT and also facing TPE(machiam elias green situation)

u may wana look at livia subsale??mabe possible to get a subsale 3bedder ard 700psf at livia now? or resale along JLB?

i tink livia and NV is on par...NV may be quieter as it is not facing any major roads whereas livia is facing pasir ris drive 1.... based on the map...i believe there will be total of 5 condos by CDL...only the plot nearest to MRT can trash livia and NV ..however, i suspect CDL will launch tat prime spot at the very very last.

the other 2 plots will be the worst as it is impossible to walk to MRT and also facing TPE(machiam elias green situation)

u may wana look at livia subsale??mabe possible to get a subsale 3bedder ard 700psf at livia now? or resale along JLB?
    Not interested in subsale. Subsale means the seller want to at least hit par with his purchase price so it means the sales price includes his stamp duties (could be twice), agent's fees, bank's penalty and legal fees. So what for. Get direct from developer better.

Resale depends on many other things la...

ALL PLEASE NOTE: MY COMMENTS SO FAR IN THIS FORUM MAY NOT BE CORRECT OR BASED ON MY READING FROM VARIOUS WEBSITES/BROCHURES (SO MAY ALSO TURN OUT TO BE INCORRECT) OR BASED ON MY WRONG IMPRESSION OR OPINION. SO DON'T COUNT ON ANY OF MY COMMENTS TO BE ACCURATE AT ALL. DO YOUR OWN CHECKS. FOR THOSE LIKE ME THINKING OF INVESTING, THIS FORUM IS GOOD AS CAN HELP US TO SHARE OUR OPINION AND LEARN BETTER ABOUT A PROJECT FROM SHARING. IT IS REALLY A HEADACHE WITH SO MUCH DIFFERENT INFO FROM VARIOUS SOURCES, SO CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK.

Sorry lar, I am not sure if the developer is advertising the NVR at 6 mins walk (can someone please confirm) but I am quite sure they put Livia at 8 minutes walk in their ad.
    I was mistaken about the posting on this website - http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...Residences.php

that has the CDL Logo and name and all these pictures that look exclusive and it says "Just 6 mins walk to Pasir Ris MRT", so I got the impression it was CDL advertising it. But I think my impression was wrong here.

Can someone enlighten me about the website propertylaunch? Where they get all these exclusive pictures and floorplans and info etc? At the bottom, it has an interesting disclaimer (so read it).

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    Errr ya since u want to invest better to walk for yourself la. Once other condos come up, really anyone's guess if still can walk direct to mrt or not. Maybe they'll be nice and leave a path in the center, who knows?
    I will. But should I walk through the centre, or along Livia perimeter?

u can try walking from livia...cross the road and cut thru the HDBs to reach MRT....tats probably the shortest...and add 2-3mins to it....better be safe den sorry?

Well, you're probably gonna have to walk there, and walk back right? Might as well do both for best and worst case.

They will not leave a walking path in the center. I really doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs

There will be a road called Pasir Ris Grove for you to walk next time. You need to walk past the entrance of Livia to reach the MRT.

NV is slightly further than Livia.

It is confirmed that there will be 5 condos by CDL. The prime spot will be launched at the last. Logically, it will be launched in an anti-clockwise fashion (take bearing from Livia).

The plot that is near the TPE and Pasir Ris Drive 8 is the largest plot size.

The worst plot is the one beside Elias Green (about 300+ units).

BTW, I was reading somewhere that they got it much lower than $50 psf.

It could be a win-win situation. Some transactions were below 580psf and you might be able to get some win-win price with the owners. Never know.

You would need to find out which owner managed to get a good deal and negotations would be easier as they have more buffer. However, $$$ need to be spent to find out the info on the purchase price of units.

Not interested in subsale. Subsale means the seller want to at least hit par with his purchase price so it means the sales price includes his stamp duties (could be twice), agent's fees, bank's penalty and legal fees. So what for. Get direct from developer better.

Resale depends on many other things la...

ALL PLEASE NOTE: MY COMMENTS SO FAR IN THIS FORUM MAY NOT BE CORRECT OR BASED ON MY READING FROM VARIOUS WEBSITES/BROCHURES (SO MAY ALSO TURN OUT TO BE INCORRECT) OR BASED ON MY WRONG IMPRESSION OR OPINION. SO DON'T COUNT ON ANY OF MY COMMENTS TO BE ACCURATE AT ALL. DO YOUR OWN CHECKS. FOR THOSE LIKE ME THINKING OF INVESTING, THIS FORUM IS GOOD AS CAN HELP US TO SHARE OUR OPINION AND LEARN BETTER ABOUT A PROJECT FROM SHARING. IT IS REALLY A HEADACHE WITH SO MUCH DIFFERENT INFO FROM VARIOUS SOURCES, SO CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK.

I was mistaken about the posting on this website - http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...Residences.php

that has the CDL Logo and name and all these pictures that look exclusive and it says "Just 6 mins walk to Pasir Ris MRT", so I got the impression it was CDL advertising it. But I think my impression was wrong here.

Can someone enlighten me about the website propertylaunch? Where they get all these exclusive pictures and floorplans and info etc? At the bottom, it has an interesting disclaimer (so read it).
    I read further about PropertyLaunch.sg and it says under "About Us" that "...Simply put, it means we are Direct Developers Sales Team for all projects seen here...". (bold is by them, not me) http://www.propertylaunch.sg/AboutUs.php